Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Among all of the incredible, mad new information we have from this book the thing that blows my mind above everything else is just how normal all the stuff he's angry about is! William didn't get the bigger bedroom because he was the spare...but because he was the older sibling, that's just how it works! He wasn't really Williams best man because he didn't get to do the speech...but why wouldn't William want his best mates to do a speech...that's also just normal. There's no law somewhere saying that there has to be a best man speech. I mean, if this is what he's hurt about then we've all got grounds for upset. I might write a book about how my sister didn't ask me to be a bridesmaid but did ask my other sister...in reality I just rolled my eyes because that's just life isn't it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Kotare

VIP Member
Harry’s Royal family ambushes ‘harmed Queen’s health’
Telegraph

“Prince Harry’s repeated “ambushing” of the Royal family had a detrimental effect on the late Queen Elizabeth II’s health in her final year, sources who were close to her have claimed.

The late Queen hated confrontation, and attacks on the family by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to have “had an impact” on her frail condition before she died last September.

As well as having to cope with the damaging allegations made in television interviews, she was well aware that further revelations would be made in the Prince’s book, Spare, which was originally due to be published last year.

Friends of the late Queen have left no doubt that it was playing on her mind in her last months. “This did have an impact on the Queen’s health in her final year. It did take its toll,” said one.”

Of all that pisses me off about the mad Prince this is the worst. How could that lying, vengeful, thick idiot wantonly hurt HMTQ! I know we’ve gone on about it ad infinitum, but it’s just so callous and hateful. To boot, how could he hold the plane to Balmoral up insisting on that jumped up biartch of a wife, that narcissistic nonentity attend HMTQ’s deathbed.
Only solace I get is in imagining a lonely Harry. Having abandoned his family and friends, this book will mean no person keen on keeping their reputation will want to be associated with him. Hollywood’s doors will be closed to them both. Who will fund Invictus, Sentebale and give serious lucre to their causes? After the oversharing, the thoughtless ‘kill count’ bragging, will the military veterans want him to be associated with them? The majority of Brits, Aussies and Kiwis despise them with a passion, others just think they’re pathetic. Whatever, they’ve completely screwed any chance of redemption.
He is mentally very unwell, he has no clarity or foresight. Markle does nothing to help him except reinforce his convoluted, disturbed thinking. Clearly, there’s no future for him within the monarchy as he is a loose cannon and completely untrustworthy, not to mention barking mad. Only a mother could love him and as we know.…she is no more.
This strange man who communes with his mother’s ghost, see signs from her in a leopard, sees red mist on his brother, talks to blue boxes of hair, describes his brother’s genitalia in detail, thinks seals sing to Meghan is done for. Nothing but a train wreck we’re all craning our necks to see. What a PR disaster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Christ. It comes to something when even the taliban take the piss out of you.

joking aside this is not going to end well. Harry is batshit crazy and has every bit of his mother's vindictive nature and lack of intelligence. He thinks he can control the press and so did Diana, fraternising with the journalists she thought could help her the most.

He's either going to be assassinated or (more likely) die by his own hand in the next few years. If he’s still a drug user then an unhappy Harry living with someone who wouldn’t give two shits about him or his safety doesn’t bear thinking about…..

If the divorce hasn’t happened or been finalised by then TW will surely 'inherit' the rights to his image and merch it for eternity?

She'll be halfway to becoming Jackie O - in her own mind 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Has it got to the point where the publisher and Netflix can be sued for taking advantage of a clearly mentally ill man? The book is so ridiculous that surely the editors must have noticed that he's quite mad. Didn't they have a responsibility to him? Don't say how many people you've killed Harry because that simply isn't done, especially for security reasons. Did not one person at the publishers have a relative in the military and knew this stuff?
Especially if they were aware that he'd had mental health issues - which they did because we all do. Surely they have a duty of care?

• Heart
  • Wow

docmum

VIP Member
The Prince with a penis-quite-chilly
Wanted revenge on a prestigious big willy
on his dearest he threw shade
but instead self-detonated a grenade,
now he and the wife just look silly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Hang on Harold is now saying he was not the best man, did not give speech. Recollections may vary - my memory is he stood beside his brother at church, went into vestibule (not sure if that is name) to sign paperwork with family then gave a speech at wedding. I goggled it - multiple articles on the wedding include comments re his speech by guests. There may have been other speeches as well. Could multiple newspapers incorrectly report his speech and its contents?

• Wow

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
We now know why William and Kate didn't hug it out and seemed stand offish at their first meeting. They were obviously overwhelmed and starstruck to be in the presence of the star of their favorite show. 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Georgie883

VIP Member
Pen Farthing saying he has had to leave Kabul because of Hazno's claims.

But as long as Harold is safely at home with his 16 bathrooms, eh?

OMG that is awful!

I’ve got a bad feeling for the corination. We have all seen the devestation an extremist in this Country can do. The Taliban don’t have to do anything other than what they are doing already on SM. It will be their supporters that do the damage and whilst they probably wouldn’t get near the RF at the Coronation this can’t be said for the General Public. All it would take is some nutter with a knife/gun or god forbid a bomb. It would cause utter carnage and devestation for our Country and they would get their message across. It’s outrageous that he has said this and the damage is now done regardless on how it’s now handled. But as long as he gets the $$ and tells his ‘truth’ eh! Sickening 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
Even the taliban are fact-checking him now

View attachment 1861203
Anas Haqqani, a senior member of the Taliban and its powerful Haqqani network, considered to be the group's most formidable fighting force, wrote on Twitter that the people Harry killed “were not chess pieces, they were humans.”

“They has families who were waiting for their return. Among the killers of Afghans, not many have your decency to reveal their conscience and confess to their war crimes,” he said.

It is beyond hilarious that Harry is literally making the Taliban look sympathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He said this book was to be about not the Prince he was born but the man he has become. Eg about him and his life. So why has he included private intimate details about his family that have no relevance to his story. Such as: W's baldness, his 'scowl', KC's teddy due to his younger days, Kate's lippy, and the worst imo, that he and W have been circumcised

• Wow
  • Haha