Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So The Sun says the book goes after PW and POW not so much KCIII and QC.

I'll bet he talks about their wild teenage parties when they had a pub / party place at home. No doubt he'll talk about PW using weed and maybe something stronger. He'll accuse PW of all the things we know he himself did... KCIII warned him not to target QC -- and he needs some dirt to justify $20M.

Hopefully this will be the final straw...
Wild teenage parties and weed won't shift his Memoir, so boring and normal these days. He could drag up Rose Hanbury but that's risky. Jealous ginger turd could never snag someone like her anyway.
How vile if he's going to deliver broadsides at Catherine. It's like attacking a puppy.

BIB your post "KCIII warned him not to target QC". Well there's a surprise. KC has already demonstrated his tolerance of undermining his eldest son, but he won't hear a word against the Orange Runt
As for Camilla I bet the Stoat has plenty of damaging information on her dating back to his mother, possible detoxing. Chuck knows this and may have warned him off. Chuck is in a position to offer stuff in return. William isn't. But the dirt is on Chuck and Camilla, not William, so if the Stoat gives daddy an easy ride in his Memoir this could be confirmation that he's getting something in return.
William and Catherine's faith must have taken a knock, Edward and Sophie's? and it goes to show how fragile is the family unity image on the Church walk in burgundy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
😄 No it was a crispy snack I found on the floor... hmm delicious 😋

I've been helpfully cleaning up the VIP room since last night's wild party, and have found a stash of ripe tomatoes someone is saving in case the Harkles appear at the Coronation.

Don't know why someone brought fish or whose knickers those are though 🤔
View attachment 1845209
Didn't manage to eat all the Ferrero Rocher, filled up too much with the sausage rolls 😉 so I left these for you Scotch. Think the knickers are @Nuttynana's ..... saw her throwing them at the Chippendales just after midnight!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Royal grift review of the year - worth a watch with a cuppa
This is a great review. What sets it apart is TRG's intelligent linking of people and actions to present the Harkles' motives for the CW, avengingTQ for saying no, overshadowing the Wales's at every turn in a bid to elevate themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This is a great review. What sets it apart is TRG's intelligent linking of people and actions to present the Harkles' motives for the CW, avengingTQ for saying no, overshadowing the Wales's at every turn in a bid to elevate themselves.
Totally agree mardymare it’s so well put together I really love her channel. This review was really insightful

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice how now, just two weeks after the release of "Harry & Meghan" on Netfux, already almost nobody is talking about it?

It's died an absolute death.

And there's even less fuss about yesterday's new series that they have bought in and plastered themselves over.

Why does she think she would win an Oscar or any other award, or even a nomination, for something that has sunk without trace in under two weeks? I guess this was just more of their misguided "if we put the award story out there, it will surely happen" bollocks then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Somehow I posted this, then accidentally deleted it. :rolleyes:
In the NY Eve stand up routine by The Pub Landlord (Al Murray) last night, he suggested that all the gingers in the UK should be given Suffolk to live together and there Prince Harry could be King. hahahaha They are only going to become more and more ridiculed, and I wish Dave Chappelle could take a swipe at them
Stumbled across this from 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Regarding Charles valuing his repaired relationship with William/parents not liking their kids turning each other (apologies to the posters who were talking about that - finding it very difficult to keep track and tag where appropriate), both my grandfathers take/took great joy in pitting their children against each other, especially since they had their favourites picked out. Then came us - the grandkids. Same pattern repeated with us even though the ill-effects of their upbringing had become quite clear and they used to complain bitterly about it (never their fault though).

My paternal one probably realised his mistake before he passed, though he mostly was not in a condition to maybe think much or do anything about it in the last few years (his golden child kept him drugged until he got dementia, then removed him from his home/took him back there after changing it almost completely so he was totally disoriented, convinced him that I didn't exist, etc). The maternal one is still enjoying the chaos he has created, even though it's high time he should be turning to God (not age-shaming, that's what his health looks like now). Instead, he creates more trouble.

So that's just not something that I would trust Charlie boy with. Can believe that he's trying to protect Camilla, but more like out of sheer stubbornness - selfish and petulant face-saving rather than selfless love. Yes, he does some nice things for people, but I've seen too many of that public persona being different from a thousand different private personas to really give him the benefit of doubt.

Stoat and his Ho are definitely very malevolent forces, and being idle schemers makes them dangerous because they have nothing better to do (though they can, but that would take effort and thinking about others).

Catherine being more of a mystery, the prospect of getting dirt on her would definitely drive especially the jealous types to read and 'believe' Sparry's drivel. I mostly feel bad for her. Princess or privileged person, this has to be so stressful for her.

Shame on those two professional whingers. 😤

For a happier thought? I made Jasmine scented candles today, and am about to make pizza for the VIP room, so we'll have a feast! Just pray that I don't burn the base 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
HMTQ & her advisors knew just what they were doing when they gave these two the title of Sus Sex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If KC has escaped so far he could be in line for annihilation in the Memoir. I can't see there are any beans to spill about William, no traction there. So that leaves C&C about whom there's loads to spill and who have the money.

Realistically the Cambridges are a poor target and nobody would appreciate the Stoat attacking them or their children. William stayed clear in his dealings with the Stoats and was never associated with them. Whether this was luck or foresight I don't know, but Chuck was heavily involved and now has to extricate himself. He will have to trade and he has titles and money to offer. We'll see what happens. I suspect that the Ho is livid that William and Catherine have escaped her snare and that she has nothing on them.
Lacy C apparently suggested that Chuck is going to get both barrels in Hawwy's book. As for the Slag, she will probably fabricate some wild stories about Kate and Wills, and probably Chuck. Remember it is a 3 (or is it 4) book deal with Penguin. Gotta provide content and they are absolutely capable of fabricating fiction as outrageous as suggesting they danced in the street in wild jubilation. Remember in The Cut she told us that they didn't make sign anything. she can literally "say anything".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Meanwhile in Denmark...

View attachment 1845378

I love how the Queen ignored all the tantrums from her son's family.

I love how quickly they updated their official website too. Very efficient.

It took months for whoever does the RF's one to update, and remove Haz's patronages. At one point they added Catherine to the rugby ones, but still left Hazza on there as well. It was a mess.

Given all that, I'm rather surprised the Waleses aren't still listed as the Cambridges. I expect Sparry wishes they were. :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I stayed up to watch started blubbing when the drones did that say what you will about the cost of the fireworks it really is done to perfection
me too. Major Waterworks. To be honest, I started welling up when Big Ben started Bonging.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think their ramblings will have much impact anymore. At first it did but they have lost potency and credibility.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Happy New Year, Tattlers!

The UK to Smeg (best sung to the Guess Who's American Woman). With no offence meant at all to our lovely American tattlers.

American woman gonna tell her lies
American woman, she gonna tell her lies
MM, American woman gonna tell her lies
American woman gonna tell her lies
Uh, American woman gonna tell her lies

American woman, stay away from us
American woman, Smeggy, let us be
Don't come a-hangin' around our door
We don't wanna see your face no more
We got more important things to do
Than spend our time growin' bored with you
Now woman, we said stay away
American woman, listen to what we say

American woman, get away from us
American woman, Smeggy, just stop the fuss
Don't come a-knockin' around our door
Don't wanna see your shadow no more
Yachting girl can hyp-mo-tise
Go tell someone else your lies
Now woman, we said get away
American woman, listen what we say, hey

Now woman, we said get away
American woman, listen what we say
Don't come a-hangin' around our door
Don't wanna see your face no more
We don't want your griftin' old genes
We don't need your ghetto scenes
Roasting chicken can hyp-mo-tise
Go tell someone else your lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Some random thoughts…

How much of this leaking about the book being so hard on W&K is really just marketing? They used the same tactic prior to the Netflix debacle which, in retrospect…really had no substance. If it was targeting an American audience who watches Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, etc…yelling at one’s brother does not cause gasps of sustainable horror. Kate is not a hugger or a hugger of Meghan…is this a ‘bombshell?’

Their recurring recurring recurring recurring themes are how badly they were treated by their respective families and the media…how fabulous they both are…and how divine is their love story! Oh, and Saint Diana who lives through them.

I am beginning to think this bombshells-in-book stuff is all media hype.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Lacy C apparently suggested that Chuck is going to get both barrels in Hawwy's book. As for the Slag, she will probably fabricate some wild stories about Kate and Wills, and probably Chuck. Remember it is a 3 (or is it 4) book deal with Penguin. Gotta provide content and they are absolutely capable of fabricating fiction as outrageous as suggesting they danced in the street in wild jubilation. Remember in The Cut she told us that they didn't make sign anything. she can literally "say anything".
Chuck needs dynamite up his jacksey,flap eared, fornicated old fucker needs to put W and C first they are the future.

He is fannying around his ginger,gormless,gobshite bleeping gremlin of his loins he should kick him into the unknown and that smarmy,snarky,slapper who needs a cannon up her arse.

He is a weak.limp tosse r and too old to be on the throne of the UK, the only throne he should be on is the carsey which is full of tit, just like him.

Do not hold ou t much hope for C to duck them off completely and as @Cinnamongirl said he will protect himself at the expense of others.

King bleep aka KC , bleeping weak,wimpy Windsor wanker!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.