Harry and Meghan #286 Haznohope and Sparrowlegs - that's all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always like the name of the dish Eton Mess. Now what does that look like?
Usually strawberries or other berries , in a bowl, with broken up merangue & whipped cream , stirred together. Lovely on a hot Summers day straight out of a cold fridge

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for responding I am an Australian so honestly don't understand really how race works in the US or UK, we have our own issues down here mainly with Australian Aboriginals. But I have always felt/believed racism is more of an issue in the US than it is in the UK. What I don't understand about Meghan is the UK and royal family welcomed her with open arms, they fell in love with her from the very start and they knew she was biracial then, so what changed? Sadly I didnt find an answer to this question in the doco.
Simple answer really. They were told NO to their half in half out request. I believe if they got that then they would be happy exploiting the royal ties in a positive way. Still exploiting though as that was always the plan,

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I dont have an answer. She was welcomed! Not by everybody in the uk and world, however, and it seems like those are the voices that stuck with her. I genuinely think her issue was much more of being a fully grown, independent, adult woman and an American, who saw no reason to conform/adapt to royal family culture and customs.

She felt like there was a double standard in the attention that came from the press. I understand that people in the UK feel like attacking the press by calling them racist, is akin to calling the people of the UK racist. That didn’t occur to me until I learned how people feel here on tattle!

I doubt people think Charles and Wills are racist. Lots of people think their wealth and power grew out of racism but that’s a very different issue and nothing to do with the treatment directed at Meg by the press. She was an idiot for marrying into the RF because she knew that she would be giving up her own name and personal freedom.
She wanted a global platform to promote herself and lots of money.
Now the world is laughing at her, she’s broke and owes everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
is not limited to POC, at least not in Australia or in my experience. My husband actually spent an entire semester sitting outside the Principal’s office because he would not cut his very long hair. This was the era when teenage men started growing very long hair. It was a public high school (not private where dress code usually does include hair). He always says that he learnt more and got more work done in that semester than anything done in the classroom.
Sorry I tried starting a new thread but it didn’t work. Don’t know what I did wrong but seeing I have only just worked out how to do a spoiler after all this time, is anyone really surprised?..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pepsi Max Ginger cans! Where can I buy these? I will be visiting the USA in February and I want some😁
Tesco & Asda have them as well as Amazon. My nephew drinks them but I'm not too keen to be honest. I've always been a Coke girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is not limited to POC, at least not in Australia or in my experience. My husband actually spent an entire semester sitting outside the Principal’s office because he would not cut his very long hair. This was the era when teenage men started growing very long hair. It was a public high school (not private where dress code usually does include hair). He always says that he learnt more and got more work done in that semester than anything done in the classroom.
The assistant principal at my high school used to give a guy with long hair a few bucks and told him to go down the street to Sal the barber for a haircut. The brother of a schoolmate always took the money and never go the haircut lol! This was back when girls weren't allowed to wear jeans or pants to school.

Reactions: 18
When you remember Archie is an anagram of Rachel but with an I instead of an L, it makes sense. Just like Archwell just so happens to have her name in it...but I'm sure it was all just a coincidence.
It has been mentioned before. In an interview they said he was named after Archehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tesco & Asda have them as well as Amazon. My nephew drinks them but I'm not too keen to be honest. I've always been a Coke girl.
Never heard of Pepsi Max Ginger! I’ll add it to my list of must tries in the UK along with clotted cream.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I dont have an answer. She was welcomed! Not by everybody in the uk and world, however, and it seems like those are the voices that stuck with her. I genuinely think her issue was much more of being a fully grown, independent, adult woman and an American, who saw no reason to conform/adapt to royal family culture and customs.

She felt like there was a double standard in the attention that came from the press. I understand that people in the UK feel like attacking the press by calling them racist, is akin to calling the people of the UK racist. That didn’t occur to me until I learned how people feel here on tattle!

I doubt people think Charles and Wills are racist. Lots of people think their wealth and power grew out of racism but that’s a very different issue and nothing to do with the treatment directed at Meg by the press. She was an idiot for marrying into the RF because she knew that she would be giving up her own name and personal freedom.
What she says........She/both were given the option before the wedding of living a more lowkey life and she could pursue her acting. They refused. She wanted to give up her name for anything royal. Blows my mind!! Tell me who can marry into a family anywhere with all the components/people who make up that family and tell them everything is changing for him/her. What job/organisation do you start to work for and tell them this is how we are doing things?? She could study for an acting role but refuse to read her lines/protocols for this job. If she really thought that she would have the starring role in a big successful movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It has been mentioned before. In an interview they said he was named after Archehole.
I thought he was named after a commander of Harry’s in Afghanistan. It’s not to my liking. It makes me think of Archie Bunker, Archie the comic and orange tabby cats. Why isn’t he Lord Archie as his father is a Duke?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always like the name of the dish Eton Mess. Now what does that look like?
Eton Mess Recipe: start with a reallyy stupid royal prince & add some profs willing to cheat on his exams for him, in order to pass, add a few sprinkles of Nazi Halloween costumes and naked LV photos; pulse blend for several minutes , place in 500 F oven for 40 minutes, then add a garbage tart from LA. serve at room temp with copious amounts of Jack Daniels....

Harry and Meghan #287- Eton Hall Mess Recipe: A Ripe Cheating Royal with a Dollop of LA Trollop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh dear. The king troll rat tried a pile on for Jason Knauf and instead everyone is congratulating him or reminding him that he helped Scabies with his book. Knew they'd be cross about this one 😂

OhDearHowSadNevermind_1200x1200_fa883149-1884-4d94-9fde-afada93f6dc8_1000x.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I will do so ! How many bowls shall I put out for us all? Will 250 be enough? 😃😃

I have also prepared 1,156 cheese squares with pineapple chunks on cocktail sticks. **

I have gone bozz-eyed now 😆

** I know " certain" tattlers will bring tupperware boxes to secret the food away in 😱😱😵🤣
Will 250 be enough? 😃😃
Reports are that over 800 people read this thread every day (Mods). Yes, over 800. That's a lot of trifles.
Better get cracking @VC10!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see Ba-ba Wa-wa died ... always remembered in my mind for being apoplectic at not getting the Martin Bashir interview with Diana.

Reactions: 14
Should I start a new Fred? Does anyone know they winning title?

ETA: found it and I’ll start the new Fred

New thread here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.