Harry and Meghan #286 Haznohope and Sparrowlegs - that's all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Happy Lady for the new thread title.

There was a lot going on in the last thread. We live watched the lovely HRH POW carols service, spread a lot of Christmas cheer, and there was reason to douse the thread with some ice water after talk of one equerry.

The return of the Sandringham walk was a hit with all, the BRF put on a united front. The little kids stole the day.

We discussed Prince George’s prodigious talent after his water colour painting was shared by his parents, and then @wibble kindly shared Archie’s Christmas painting that seemed to be frescoes on the ceiling of the palace of Versailles.

Best of all though, the tattlers demonstrated on the last thread that while there may be some frank opinions, there’s a lot of love for each other whether Christmas is a time or joy or a time of sorrow. Everyone is here to support each other.

Onward!

Old thread here.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
If only we’d had a Mary instead of a Meghan!

‘Why Meghan Markle could learn lessons from Princess Mary of Denmark’

#

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If only we’d had a Mary instead of a Meghan!

‘Why Meghan Markle could learn lessons from Princess Mary of Denmark’

#
I have often thought this. I think there was a reason they made Mary relinquish her citizenship and live in Denmark for two years working before they got engaged. Although I have always gotten slightly harkle vibes from Joachim and Marie so maybe other monarchies aren’t immune either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
It was the Sistine Chapel :)

Unfortunately Lilli didn't finish her Plasticine statue in time....

1672223620674.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wanted to reply to a post but old thread was closed.
So heres a screenshot of the post.
Screenshot_20221228_103126_Chrome_1.jpg

Yes! If only they had just done some real work!
It could all have been so different.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
So I (forced) myself to watch their documentary - using that term extremely loosely. Honestly 6 hours of the whiniest shite imaginable with alot of convenient fake 'yes' friends. Very convenient to carve out a negative poor me narrative when you've hand picked people who won't speak against you.

Biggest issue for me with them in general is how they have insulted the British people. I'm from the UK and am done with being branded as automatically racist for just existing on this tiny island. If we were so go damned racist then why would so many nationalities choose to reside here?

I understand elements of racism are a social construct - if I think of how my parents generation viewed race vs how my generation viewed race, one would like to think that as a collective educated society we can continue to respect and understand culture/race and stop prejudice. But these two? Just a pair of race baiting arses.

She wasn't on this island long enough to be fully ripped to shreds by the press. Princess of Wales suffered far worse for years whilst she was with William when they dated, then broke up as 'waity katie', her family were criticised in the press. I could go on but you get the idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
I'm hoping Netflix do a follow up like they did with Joe Exotic showing the erratic behaviour of the two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Don't blame Ashley Cole. Blame this woman right here:

His bleeping ugly face when he realises what she is saying 😭

What a turd, what a massive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It was always there in plain sight wasn't it? But we somehow just didn't see it...

Hazno.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So I (forced) myself to watch their documentary - using that term extremely loosely. Honestly 6 hours of the whiniest shite imaginable with alot of convenient fake 'yes' friends. Very convenient to carve out a negative poor me narrative when you've hand picked people who won't speak against you.

Biggest issue for me with them in general is how they have insulted the British people. I'm from the UK and am done with being branded as automatically racist for just existing on this tiny island. If we were so go damned racist then why would so many nationalities choose to reside here?

I understand elements of racism are a social construct - if I think of how my parents generation viewed race vs how my generation viewed race, one would like to think that as a collective educated society we can continue to respect and understand culture/race and stop prejudice. But these two? Just a pair of race baiting arses.

She wasn't on this island long enough to be fully ripped to shreds by the press. Princess of Wales suffered far worse for years whilst she was with William when they dated, then broke up as 'waity katie', her family were criticised in the press. I could go on but you get the idea.
And why would thousands risk theirs and their precious childrens lives crossing the English Channel, in small boats to get here?

Because we are very much not a racist country.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Wanted to reply to a post but old thread was closed.
So heres a screenshot of the post.
View attachment 1835125

Yes! If only they had just done some real work!
It could all have been so different.
I just screenshot the same to say I couldn’t agree more with this post. I wish there was an emoji where you could love it even more than ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Copied from Twitter and so true - To anyone wondering why the people of the UK have no time for Meghan Markle, I paraphrase Martin Luther King: we judge not by the colour of her skin, but by the content of her character. You can't trash the Queen's
family & expect respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
You gotta laugh at the sugars. As always comments are the best!

Furious Meghan Markle fans demand Politico APOLOGIZE for essay # via https://android.com
I'm shocked the sugars are so fixated on race....
Shocked I tells you... shocked.

Speaking of the sugars racist antics...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Meghan seems to have a lot of supporters who appear to be racist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.