Harry and Meghan #286 Haznohope and Sparrowlegs - that's all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont have an answer. She was welcomed! Not by everybody in the uk and world, however, and it seems like those are the voices that stuck with her. I genuinely think her issue was much more of being a fully grown, independent, adult woman and an American, who saw no reason to conform/adapt to royal family culture and customs.

She felt like there was a double standard in the attention that came from the press. I understand that people in the UK feel like attacking the press by calling them racist, is akin to calling the people of the UK racist. That didn’t occur to me until I learned how people feel here on tattle!

I doubt people think Charles and Wills are racist. Lots of people think their wealth and power grew out of racism but that’s a very different issue and nothing to do with the treatment directed at Meg by the press. She was an idiot for marrying into the RF because she knew that she would be giving up her own name and personal freedom.
BIB your post above
"She was welcomed! Not by everybody in the uk and world, however, and it seems like those are the voices that stuck with her"....

Statistically of course not "everybody" in the world could possibly welcome her. But she resented anybody who didn't and of course attacked them. How dare they not love the gorgeous biracial bronzed philanthropic orphan!
These were "the voices that stuck with her" because these were the voices she pretended to hear in order to build her story that she was a Victim of Racist Britain.
That's all there was to it, horribly simple.

The chaff about self-identifying as black, dawning realisations that she's half-black, that she never knew what it was to be black til she hit Dover, not even consciously knowing she was black, suddenly in middle age being treated as black because the racist press said she was half-white..... all B.S. to try and sound introspective and honest. To give an impression that she's sadly arrived at a conclusion after some honest thought.
What a sick and confused individual, doesn't even know who or what she is.

She just slapped a "Racist" label on the whole world whether we liked it or not, and we've all been scrambling ever since in anger and indignation at the injustice of it.
We are all are Racists of course apart from her bluebottle allies like Shola, Porker, BLM and Scrofulous Aphid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.