Harry and Meghan #286 Haznohope and Sparrowlegs - that's all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming Ambassadors have to be accredited to the Court of St James, since ambassadors are technically the liaison between heads of state, and not between governments ( though their actions are as representatives of their government.) The Monarch receives those credentials in person - would be an interesting point as to whether there is a precedent or mechanism for a monarch to refuse them, because in the unlikely scenario suggested one can hardly see KC doing it.
I don’t think she wants to be a politician. I think she and her “charity” want to wade into partisan social issues like school shootings, gun violence, women’s health/abortion. I worry that by Harry taking a stand, it could pressure others in his family to comment. That would be a mess even if it only added fuel to anti-Monarchy sentiment in just the US.

Reactions: 15
Agence-France Presse
"Tattlers need to be advised (no joke) that a famous Astrologer has predicted uncomfortable times ahead for the Stoat because the sun is passing slowly through his Uranus. This will cause problems until his Uranus eventually becomes aligned once again with his Penus Minor and The Black Ho Hole Constellation.... " Owtte.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I disagree. Shortly before she passed, my mother showed me her 1st childhood album. There tucked away from sight, behind other photos, were some 1932/33 bathtub pictures of her to age 2. She was terribly embarrased, and said she wished those pictures had never been taken. The album is mine now, and I burned those 3 pictures.
How will Arch feel about that netflix bath when he's 19 and on a shrink's couch? If "innocent" bathtub pics bothered my mother so, maybe they are invasive. children need us to protect them. They can't choose the pictures others take of them.
I totally agree, my parents had a photo of me and siblings very young in the bath from the 70s and as a teenager I felt absolutely mortified when anyone asked to see the albums. I can still remember that awful sense of powerless exposure. And even when I realised I could just take those photos out of the album and throw the bloody things away I didn’t because I didn’t want to hurt my mum’s feelings, even though I was really pissed off at her for taking them! I thought M&H decision to show Archie in the bath was quite bizarre in these much savvier times and shows no foresight (or empathy) at all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don’t think she wants to be a politician. I think she and her “charity” want to wade into partisan social issues like school shootings, gun violence, women’s health/abortion. I worry that by Harry taking a stand, it could pressure others in his family to comment. That would be a mess even if it only added fuel to anti-Monarchy sentiment in just the US.
The royals would never make a comment to support or deny anything of a political nature the Harkles might choose to support.

Reactions: 32

An updated megs cosplaying the m-i-l.
Seeing them one-off it’s like, “Oh, she is trying. That is … nice.” Seeing them all together is SUUUUUUUUUPPPPPEEEEERRRRRRR creepy. Just hella freaky.

But of course when Katherine, Princess of Wales, wears something as an ode to Diana, it is flawless.

I need some mind bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But the NYT now is an organ of one evangelical movement…Woke theology…dismantling white supremacy worldwide. None if this stuff that is shouted has to do with being American, British or otherwise. Look at their language…the goal is to dismantle the “patriarchy”…the scourge of ‘white supremacy’that has ‘marginalized’ people of color.

This is where H&M are useful. The screed is that M was ‘marginalized’ because the monarchy is a prime example of ‘patriarchy’ and ‘white supremacy.’ The brillant ‘black’ girl was forced to be in the shadows.

This Woke movement is not about any nation…it’s goals are far beyond borders.
Brilliant post. The goals are beyond borders, the Stoats are tools but very effective ones and they are being allowed to cause huge damage, "beyond borders" as you say. It's not a question of sitting tight and the Stoats will burn themselves out and the Monarchy win the day. That will not happen and already has not happened. Freedom of speech, race relations, lies, misinformation and manipulation of the truth are out there openly now. The Stoats have played a huge part in this general breakdown, and had they been challenged at the outset we'd not be in this situation now.

There's no dignity in allowing yourself and your family to be trashed and slandered, nothing noble about it at all. People don't respect giving in to bullies, and this is what the RF are doing while pretending to take the moral high ground. It's like pandas, no survival instinct at all, munching gloomily on bamboo shoots waiting to become extinct.
Apologies to @PurvyPanda , the ultimate survivor!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She shouldn’t be using her royal titles though because the Royal Family are supposed to be politically neutral. As plain Meghan Markle she can say whatever she wants about politics in her own country but not using her title.

I know what you say is true regarding the rift and most people will be aware that she's not representing the monarchy, but there are always some that might think she does.

I don't think she will ever really go into politics though because she can't stand the scrutiny. She's only interested in turning up to make a speech wearing some expensive clothes and talking endlessly about herself.
Idiocracy IRL.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cheering article in The Times - over to you geniuses to unlock from behind the paywall:

Someone may have beaten me to it:

Here you go:

For anyone interested, to get round paywalls, press down and hold the webpage link (but don’t click through and actually open it). Wait until your phone gives you the drop down menu and choose to Copy Link.

Then paste in to the top section on here to archive it:
I have it stored in my favourites as I use it so often!

It takes a few minutes if it hasn’t been archived by someone before you but it gives you access once it’s finished doing all its wizzy lines!

And I think because you haven’t actually opened the real page, it means you haven’t given the Harkle article it’s click bait count which we all need to avoid doing as much as possible. Perhaps the Archive Queen @JAR21 can confirm that though as I might be wrong?
Yes, you're right. Copying the link doesn't give an article the 'click'. Although I happily click on negative ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For the benefit of my understanding.
Are you arguing that Meghan knew (obviously) that she was half black, but as she was able to pass as white it was not a "problem" for her. Then, when it came out about her heritage, people who were previously unaware treated her differently, with some feeling that she had cheated in some way?
Potentially this could explain, but not excuse, her extreme snit with the press who "outed" her in a way she couldn't control.

Here in the UK we are more in the spirit of MLK - “I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” couldn't have been written in the UK as we are (were) already there. Unfortunately for Meg she falls squarely into "the behave like a bleep, get treated as a bleep" category which she then seeks to escape by freely throwing accusations of racism.
By doing this she does a great dis-service, and has helped to introduce a sort of "reticent racism" where people are now afraid of being welcoming & approachable in fear of similar accusations.
BIB your post
By doing this she does a great dis-service, and has helped to introduce a sort of "reticent racism" where people are now afraid of being welcoming & approachable in fear of similar accusations.

Dead right @Verfugbar. BIB is just one aspect of the societal damage she's caused, anxiety between races, fear of coming across wrong. Anxious over-compensating or holding back when you didn't think twice about chatting before.

But I think the answer to the race/Ho matter is very simple. It's different in the States, she identified as Caucasian eventually and hacked at her face. No problems in film roles, her dad co-star was black.

The race angle was used only when she arrived in the UK, the least racist country on earth. The reason it was used was specifically her long-range plan to blackmail the RF for lots of money. She tested their vulnerability and fear, and knew she held the whip hand (bullying). There's nothing more to it than that. Race never came into it, it was a manufactured grievance and everyone fell for it and caved in instead of calling Bullshit on your racial victim self-pity you Ho. What a heavy price we've all paid, everywhere.

The Ho isn't using photos of their bare-chested son in the bath. It's someone else's child and some are Gavin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I thought it was really weird that Archie was given the middle name “Harrison”…Harry’s son. First of all, kind of teenage stupid, but secondly, why the need to emphasize it?
When you remember Archie is an anagram of Rachel but with an I instead of an L, it makes sense. Just like Archwell just so happens to have her name in it...but I'm sure it was all just a coincidence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I honestly think you’re giving the clueless pair far too much credit! They’re a couple of reverse-Midas idiots who have managed to destroy themselves and their entire public platform in record time. They’ve plunged from royal heights to scrabbling about in reality tv land! 🤣 There is absolutely no way they will dismantle the monarchy - if anything they’ve made people keener on it.

And I really don’t think anyone is paralysed with fear either. The RF were always going to wait until after the book. I think we’ll see the floodgates opening on the truth then. There will be a plan in place. And so what if the Ho accuses the RF of being part of the Ffark cover up? They can legitimately say they couldn’t reveal the medical details of children but the entire world will be horrified at the Harkle fraud and deception.

I agree they’ve damaged race relations and are sowing division in some areas. But the world is becoming increasingly divided into echo chambers due to much bigger things than the Harkles. We are one on this thread after all! I think the only people they’re really getting to froth up in rage are those who were going looking for stuff to be offended about anyway. And relationships with the realms have been changing naturally for decades and I don’t think the pair have hastened anything. It’s only natural for countries to want their own heads of state, that’s all good and doesn’t dismantle the Commonwealth friendship ties.

Everything the Narcles have touched so far turns to tit and I can’t see them suddenly turning anything around now. They’re both completely lazy, uneducated and inept! Try to enjoy laughing at their plummet to the bottom! 🤣

Excellent post, especially for the new members joining our thread - says it all. 👍

Reactions: 26
Did he really think the Monarchy needed to be scaled back, or was it just that he can't stand Andrew?
In his defense, he was talking about it long before the story came out about Andrew and long before Meghan even came on the scene, no matter how much her fans try and claim he is only doing it to spite her and Harry. Whether it will happen though is another story.

Reactions: 27
I just saw an interview with Michelle Obama talking about why she never had braids or more natural styles in the White House. She said the topic of her hair and dress was already a distraction from what she was to accomplish regarding kids nutrition. It was a huge scandal when Barack date wear a tan suit. She wanted to pick her battles. She she straightened her hair, wore weaves and wigs. I get it. Little girls today are sent home from school for having natural hair and hair styles. Recently congress tried to pass the CROWN act, a law to people from being discriminated against based on hair texture and styles associated with ethnic/racial background (because it happens) but it failed to pass in the Senate.
All the more reason to set a brave example. In all the places I have lived in the USA as an adult, any school would have been sued for sending a little girl home for natural hair. This includes when I was a child, and schools were in the process of intergration . The whole black is beautiful cultural movement helped change the silly notion that only caucausion-ish features were attractive. Then along came Pam Grier, and Leontyne Price (one of the greatest opera singers of the 20th century) and many, many, many others who courageously flaunted their beauty and talent and took no prisoners. I grew up at the end of the whole ''separate but equal' travesty. And yes the stigmas/social mores were terrible. I can't speak for what goes on in other parts of the country, but all the places I have lived as an adult were truly mulicultural with no hair police (sometimes I wish there was a fashion police, however there are days I would definetely be issued a citation).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.