Harry and Meghan #286 Haznohope and Sparrowlegs - that's all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she'll try to be a politician. I think she wants them to give her an Ambassador position. Preferably in London where people will have to invite her because she's the American Ambassador.
Incoming Ambassadors have to be accredited to the Court of St James, since ambassadors are technically the liaison between heads of state, and not between governments ( though their actions are as representatives of their government.) The Monarch receives those credentials in person - would be an interesting point as to whether there is a precedent or mechanism for a monarch to refuse them, because in the unlikely scenario suggested one can hardly see KC doing it.

Reactions: 25
Just saw this ... about how in Ep.5 of the Netflix tit Hazno blamed someone in the Royal Household for leaking his plans to make 'Africa' their 'Base'. What a load of tit, what a whiney little witch. As if Megnut wanted to ever live in Africa and fullfill his 'white saviour' fantasies. Bloke is beyond bleeping deluded. Utter shithouse of a man. She probably leaked the info to the media anyway. bleeping twit.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/461782-on...new-about-meghan-and-harrys-south-africa-plan

I don't actually know much about this fellow, but I'd say he's got more problems on his plate than being pwned by Greta. ('Small dick energy' was a GREAT put down). :LOL:
".....leaking his plans to make 'Africa' their 'Base'."
These weren't the Stoat's "plans" at all, as if he could plan anything nor even book a ticket on his own. He's a child who has always been carried, cossetted, sheltered and pampered.
Iirc from excerpts from Bower's book the MiG went to great lengths to set up a nice way of life combined with Royal work in Africa, can't remember which country but it was all meticulously planned because that's what the Stoat wanted.
The Ho probably went along with it, waiting for a chance to scupper all the planning.
As we know Africa would hsve been a nightmare for the Ho whose intention had been from the start to live in L.A.. I'd guess it was the Ho who leaked the African plans so could then claim the whole idea was ruined ... But hey! Let's go to the States instead, "H"!
The rest is history, and yet again it was the fault of the RF.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Blackness is not about color in the USA. It’s a mix of family lineage and social construct and power relationships. But I’m happy to explain what I meant earlier. Meghan has always known she’s half black but because of where she grew up and being white passing, she wasn’t experiencing the world as a black American woman. It was about family. She wasn’t treated by the world as a black woman. Then when she got with Harry and suddenly being half black became a well known thing. And how she was treated by the world changed. People began speaking about her in charged language and targeted by microagressions all too familiar to black women. In other words, her relationship to blackness, became intimate on a valence wholly different from just family history. Maybe it’s all about skin tone in the UK but that’s absolutely not the experience in the USA.
I think differently. I’m not from the UK and can’t pretend to know how things work there but I am a black American woman and can only speak about my experience as a black woman who grew up in predominantly white spaces. I’m not light skinned but my sister was. As are many members of my immediate family. While I’m not biracial, I can relate to Meghan’s experience of knowing you are black and then having experiences where knowing becomes knowing in a broader context.
For the benefit of my understanding.
Are you arguing that Meghan knew (obviously) that she was half black, but as she was able to pass as white it was not a "problem" for her. Then, when it came out about her heritage, people who were previously unaware treated her differently, with some feeling that she had cheated in some way?
Potentially this could explain, but not excuse, her extreme snit with the press who "outed" her in a way she couldn't control.

Here in the UK we are more in the spirit of MLK - “I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” couldn't have been written in the UK as we are (were) already there. Unfortunately for Meg she falls squarely into "the behave like a bleep, get treated as a bleep" category which she then seeks to escape by freely throwing accusations of racism.
By doing this she does a great dis-service, and has helped to introduce a sort of "reticent racism" where people are now afraid of being welcoming & approachable in fear of similar accusations.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Cheering article in The Times - over to you geniuses to unlock from behind the paywall:

Here you go:

For anyone interested, to get round paywalls, press down and hold the webpage link (but don’t click through and actually open it). Wait until your phone gives you the drop down menu and choose to Copy Link.

Then paste in to the top section on here to archive it:
I have it stored in my favourites as I use it so often!

It takes a few minutes if it hasn’t been archived by someone before you but it gives you access once it’s finished doing all its wizzy lines!

And I think because you haven’t actually opened the real page, it means you haven’t given the Harkle article it’s click bait count which we all need to avoid doing as much as possible. Perhaps the Archive Queen @JAR21 can confirm that though as I might be wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That bubble of his is getting smaller and smaller, and he’s sharing that dwindling space with some of the earths most deranged and unhinged people. It’s the equivalent of putting your head under the duvet to smell your own farts.

• Haha
And there is another documentary coming out after Unforgiven... apparently includes input from Trevity Trev trev
View attachment 1840689
"only close in comparison to the Panorama interview with Princess Diana"
Just so I'm clear on this, that's based on deceit, forgery and paranoia, establishes a false narrative, manipulates public opinion & hurts good people?

• Haha
  • Wow
The picture shows his whole face and bare torso. Showing your child in a bathtub, unclothed whether recent or not is so irresponsible. There is no reason or excuse for parents to do this especially famous parents and especially on a streaming platform.

There are websites where predators actually store pictures of children like that for their own use. It's disgusting.

I hate to insinuate this but given Elton John and Oprah's track records - That picture really made me sad for Archie and Lilibet. That they were willing to sell that to Netflix is very unsettling.
My daughter wouldn't dream of showing pics of her undressed children on Facebook, in case those pics get 'out there' to sickos.

What people will do for dollars ehe? For shame on them.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Thanks Lady Muck.
BookWorm doesn't think things will get much better yet for the Royals, sorry. We'll suffer Live to Lead and B/W refuses to look at it with Greta in it.
Another docuseries "Unforgiven" due in January, Spare due out on 10th January and MM is working on her own autobiography as we speak. An overdose of the Stoats.
The Stoat will be in the UK early January apparently to promote his Memoir, and wants to see C to explain his point of view.
The Stoats seem to be doing their own thing separately and will keep up the pretence until after the Coronation.
B/W reports gossip that even if they're not formally invited to the Coronation they will travel to the UK in a bid to force C to invite them. BP has contingency plans to let them attend a couple of events, no big public appearances, keep them out of sight so they don't steal the focus.
A rumour, but B/W believes a distinct possibility, that "the Memoir is much worse than we think it is". This possibility was then echoed in a DM article which she read, word for word.
B/W wondered if this was a marketing ploy to drum up interest.
But what if it isn't, and there's something really embarrassing? BP will have no control over the distribution or fallout, and will have no time to react with damage control. C's reputation could suffer immense damage.
The below info BookWorm stressed is a rumour, but she believes it is credible.
She has a source who informed her that the Memoir contains information so harmful that C will have no choice but abdicate by the end of March. He will not make his Coronation.
B/W is trying to put all the puzzle pieces together, wishes everyone a happy New Year, and sends her love.
The RF contingency plan as outlined by B/W seems dodgy. Keep them out of sight and just let them attend a couple of minor events so they don't steal the show? That didn't work last time either. If theyre not formally invited they shouldn't be allowed to gatecrash like Ngozi did, and they should be banned. One or the other, no half-in-half-out.
I agree, they shouldn’t be allowed to attend. They’ve burned their bridges, enjoy life overseas etc. Of course with normal family feuds (including celebs) they don’t actually speak to or see their estranged family members. But these brassnecked fuckers will slate the RF on docuseries, podcasts, magazines, in books, via balloon-faced mouthpieces and vicious Sussex Squad loons and STILL TURN UP TO ROYAL EVENTS EXPECTING FIRST ROW STATUS. And an apology to boot! It’d be laughable if the whole situation wasn’t threatening our constitution and public standing around the world.

C has survived tampongate, rumours of dodgy deals, everything Diana threw at him… probs a load of other stuff I’ve forgotten about. They had their chance to fling tit in the NF docu and didn’t - if they do now, this would seem very obviously about not getting their way, but I guess they don’t give a flying duck now, the narrative is all over the place and Sugars and idiots still eat it up with open mouths.

The thing is, what is the endgame for them? They take out Charles and William takes the throne, it’s game over for them. Are they just running on pure spite now? Do they not see the massive disconnect for their brand as ‘humanitarians‘ who have spent three years doing everything to destroy their family, a son who would betray his own father to the point he has to give up the crown he has being waiting for decades to receive. A supportive father who has done everything to help his son financially and in terms of opportunities. Who has never spoken out against him despite all the trouble he has caused throughout his life?

Even Sugar-y types like Lorraine have said ‘enough already move on’. Literally the only people left supporting them would be deranged Sugars (what a truly horrifying fan base) and the woke extremist imbeciles who again, though they make a lot of noise, don’t number a huge amount. They would be even bigger pariahs in Hollywood. Even the fake award trestle table ceremonies might start to disappear from view.

What is the bleeping point? Just bleeping stupid pointless destructive revenge?

I don’t get it. Just shut up and move on with your lives and actually do some good!

What an existence!

Omg that would piss me off sooooooooo much. Could the PM veto the choice? A nice little "sorry.. she isn't welcoome here anymore" would be delish..
It’s hard to imagine anyone less suited for an ambassadorial position… I think we’re safe 😃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
According to this article the interview with Tom is being recorded at the moment and will be broadcast on ITV early next month, although again it is strange that there has been little mention of this interview since it was announced, because I am currently looking at The What's On TV Guide for the week of the 7-13 January and the interview isn't listed for ITV so now I am actually wondering if the interview with Tom is even happening.
https://www.tatler.com/article/prince-harry-interviewed-tom-bradby
Well yes book release is 9th so id expected to see it wrapped by now

Reactions: 19
My daughter wouldn't dream of showing pics of her undressed children on Facebook, in case those pics get 'out there' to sickos.

What people will do for dollars ehe? For shame on them.

Totally!

But one thing I am anticipating is that Archie and Lilibet will follow in their parent's footsteps and we will hear their grievances about all these selfish decisions that their parents made. And their generation is going to be even worse than millennials and Gen Z.

It's not going to be pretty when those children grow up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They've all forgotten that whilst we stand nicely in queues and are very polite, if you back us into a corner, we come out fighting.
we come out fighting.
Yes, we are dangerous, sarcastic and extremely polite. But we have never been conquered or colonised (except in a few skirmishes in marshes thousands of years ago). Thanks to being an island nation, we are dangerous above all to snipers both within and abroad because we are free thinkers and stubbornly independent. You can seen it on this thread.
People would love to have our history and traditions, and come from all over the world to absorb them.
I'm from Irish ancestry working class north of England, and wouldn't want to be anything else - or pretend to be anything else.
This is what makes me, personally, dangerous. :devilish: ....untethered by political correctness or fear of non-conformity, I patrol the airwaves seeking out........yadda yadda yawn....
On here on tattle it is safe, at least for the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's not dirty, it is over processed, over straightened, and the hair extentions can cause hair strands to bunch and separate. I really really fail to understand why she never wears her hair au naturale.
View attachment 1840646View attachment 1840670View attachment 1840672
Hairstyles in photos 1&3 are fun and flattering, hairstyle 2 looks damaged, little patches of scalp are exposed and its just not pretty.

P.S. I grew up with stick straight hair, endured years of my mom dragging me to someone's house for a home perm and slept on curlers. Then came the days of electric rollars wherein I burned my fingers and occasionally an ear. I was so glad to escape my mom's hair styling!!!
I just saw an interview with Michelle Obama talking about why she never had braids or more natural styles in the White House. She said the topic of her hair and dress was already a distraction from what she was to accomplish regarding kids nutrition. It was a huge scandal when Barack date wear a tan suit. She wanted to pick her battles. She she straightened her hair, wore weaves and wigs. I get it. Little girls today are sent home from school for having natural hair and hair styles. Recently congress tried to pass the CROWN act, a law to people from being discriminated against based on hair texture and styles associated with ethnic/racial background (because it happens) but it failed to pass in the Senate.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.