Harry and Meghan #286 Haznohope and Sparrowlegs - that's all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have kids? I wouldn’t put a bleeping tub pic of my toddler on my barely followed private Insta let alone a bleeping Netflix doc… and I haven’t made some big massive deal about privacy or not ‘serving my kid up on a platter’ - they will serve their naked child up on a platter for Netflix $$$$$$ - they are hideous people.
Clearly we see this differently.

Back to the attention freaks, Meghan and Harry. I’m really curious if the Royal Family is concerned about Meghan’s flirting with American politics. They should have stayed in Canada where they have a bit more insulation from the partisan nature of everything in the US. I see 2023 as being a huge mess because the only way they are going to get attention in the USA is to shed negative light on the monarchy and/or touch on some partisan issues in the US.

As far as I know, Meghan is still a US citizen. As is Lilibet. 😬

Reactions: 12
I think differently. I’m not from the UK and can’t pretend to know how things work there but I am a black American woman and can only speak about my experience as a black woman who grew up in predominantly white spaces. I’m not light skinned but my sister was. As are many members of my immediate family. While I’m not biracial, I can relate to Meghan’s experience of knowing you are black and then having experiences where knowing becomes knowing in a broader context.
Just because this is your/your family’s experience, doesn’t mean it’s hers. To me, the events around her sudden ‘awareness’ of blackness as well as her previous behaviours and her general character as a whole point to a very different motive. And she’s still leaking clues everywhere - what about the ‘blue, blue, blue’ eyes comment. Yikes. She‘s not dumb, she knows the narratives to spout to strike a chord. But does the rest of her behaviour add up?

JMO but I find her hugely problematic on this issue (and all other issues 😃)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s a little boy and you only see his chest up. There are weirdos yes, but there is nothing salacious about a picture of a little boy and the upper part of his chest. There is nothing more irresponsible about this photo than any other photo of a little boy. Yes there are inappropriate bathtub shots but this one, in my opinion, isn’t inappropriate. I guess it could be too casual for the royal family that dresses their little boys in shorts and knee socks when in public. And it’s an old photo. Kids faces change so security issues with this photo are different.
Sadly, it's the weirdos that's the issue. It IS an innocent photo, there IS nothing salacious about it. No-one is suggesting that this type of photo is inappropriate, but the days of publishing innocent bath pics are long gone.

Parents (generally - not all) are much more internet savvy these days, innocent stuff like this doesn't really get posted now because of:

a. Weirdos

b. No-one wants a photo like this coming up in twenty years time when a prospective employer googles their name (ask any Gen Z).

The internet is a bloody mindfield, and the stuff you put on the internet is there forever.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
The mouthpiece goes after the coronation. Because his Mistress complaining about living in a cottage or crying that her husband's relatives stop paying for their fake millionaire's California lifestyle were all signs of being in touch with "the people". We all know that, until May, this is going to be their distraction strategy, whenever we start pointing out the lies and contradictions between the reality show and the Spare book.

Scoobie is being absolutely crucified on his twitter for that comment on KC3's coronation !! go and have a look I scrolled for a while and didn't see any good replies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He can't block everyone !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just because this is your/your family’s experience, doesn’t mean it’s hers. To me, the events around her sudden ‘awareness’ of blackness as well as her previous behaviours and her general character as a whole point to a very different motive. And she’s still leaking clues everywhere - what about the ‘blue, blue, blue’ eyes comment. Yikes. She‘s not dumb, she knows the narratives to spout to strike a chord. But does the rest of her behaviour add up?

JMO but I find her hugely problematic on this issue (and all other issues 😃)
She didn’t suddenly become aware that she’s mixed race. That isn’t what she said in the documentary.

Reactions: 2
Scoobie is being absolutely crucified on his twitter for that comment on KC3's coronation !! go and have a look I scrolled for a while and didn't see any good replies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He can't block everyone !!
Oooohhh yes it’s delish! He really is a thick fucker ahahahaahhahhhaaaaa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Back to the attention freaks, Meghan and Harry. I’m really curious if the Royal Family is concerned about Meghan’s flirting with American politics. They should have stayed in Canada where they have a bit more insulation from the partisan nature of everything in the US. I see 2023 as being a huge mess because the only way they are going to get attention in the USA is to shed negative light on the monarchy and/or touch on some partisan issues in the US.

I think she'd get crucified if she actually tried to properly get involved with any big issues, I don't think she's clever enough or cares enough to actually read up and understand the ins and outs (plus she'll contradict herself on a regular basis because that's who she is).

Surely Archie will be a US citizen too? I don't know how it works, is it not a birthright?

I don't think it's a huge issue if she gets political (apart from us hearing about it ;) ) but I don't think the US population would appreciate Harry getting involved.

Speaking of which, surely he's had to pay US taxes by now? I'd love to see those receipts! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Although the political neutrality of the RF matters a lot here, I don’t see that they will be at all worried about Nutmeg getting involved in US politics. It’s now clear there’s a huge rift and so her actions are nothing to do with the monarchy and can’t reflect badly on them. They will surely just think if she’s intent on it, let her crack on. I’m sure they would cringe privately but there wouldn’t be any official RF moves to stop her.

I, on the other hand, would be completely delighted if Smeg really did jump into the nasty pool of US politics! It’s all so partisan with you guys that the Republicans would promptly invest themselves in discovering and dragging out every. single. skeleton she has ever hidden away! No stone would be left unturned and we Tattlers could enjoy a popcorn party watching it all! 🤣🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't think she'll try to be a politician. I think she wants them to give her an Ambassador position. Preferably in London where people will have to invite her because she's the American Ambassador.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She didn’t suddenly become aware that she’s mixed race. That isn’t what she said in the documentary.
No, she suddenly realised its opportunities in terms of manipulation and merching having spent her life eradicating it from her existence!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Although the political neutrality of the RF matters a lot here, I don’t see that they will be at all worried about Nutmeg getting involved in US politics. It’s now clear there’s a huge rift and so her actions are nothing to do with the monarchy and can’t reflect badly on them. They will surely just think if she’s intent on it, let her crack on. I’m sure they would cringe privately but there wouldn’t be any official RF moves to stop her.

I, on the other hand, would be completely delighted if Smeg really did jump into the nasty pool of US politics! It’s all so partisan with you guys that the Republicans would promptly invest themselves in discovering and dragging out every. single. skeleton she has ever hidden away! No stone would be left unturned and we Tattlers could enjoy a popcorn party watching it all! 🤣🍿
Omg!! I just laughed SO hard reading a Twitter thread about Smegs entering politics and how she’s already screwed herself w/any chance of that happening, or, as this Twitter user put it…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't think she'll try to be a politician. I think she wants them to give her an Ambassador position. Preferably in London where people will have to invite her because she's the American Ambassador.
Can you imagine the ructions if Smeg was the US Ambassador to the Court of St James? 😳😂😂😂😂😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I would love her to try politics , I’ve watched the West Wing , I’m an expert😉 <polishes gold star>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

She shouldn’t be using her royal titles though because the Royal Family are supposed to be politically neutral. As plain Meghan Markle she can say whatever she wants about politics in her own country but not using her title.

I know what you say is true regarding the rift and most people will be aware that she's not representing the monarchy, but there are always some that might think she does.

I don't think she will ever really go into politics though because she can't stand the scrutiny. She's only interested in turning up to make a speech wearing some expensive clothes and talking endlessly about herself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The sugars like to point how the POW copied Dianas outfits as well. The difference is that with the POW examples of this happening would be inevitable over the much longer span of her time with William but with Meghan all the examples are condensed into a much smaller timeframe. The former being genuinely deliberate in homaging Diana while retaining her own unique style while the latter is delibarate in actually trying to mimic Diana because she has no sense of style.
Mimicing her style wouldn’t be so bad if she adapted it to suit her shape. I mean the things like a black or white dress in a classic silhouette or jeans and a tshirt are timeless and shouldn’t really be called out. The direct (insanely so) copies are another thing though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They've already got Damian...

1672421421285.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.