Harry and meghan #285 Hark the Harry Markles Sing.Glory to the Netflux Ching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From The Mirror, have we heard this already? Think we have.
Very expensive at 3 million.

"King Charles has risked further infuriating his younger son after it merged the monarch is likely to pay for Prince Andrew’s private security - a move not afforded to Harry and Meghan.
The Duke of York will lose the privilege of protection from the Met Police which is paid for by the public as he does not perform royal duties.
Instead private security will take over the disgraced prince’s protection at a cost of around £3 million a year which is believed to be paid for by the monarch, the Telegraph reported.
However the move is sure to anger the Duke of Sussex, who lost his taxpayer-funded police security when the couple stepped back from royal duties in 2020."
Suppose what KClll does with his own money is up to him. As long as it is not the downtrodden public coughing up for it, I don't care. We will never know if KClll is still helping the overseas ones with their security, it wouldn't surprise me if he is. It all seems to have gone quiet on that front ..... does anybody know what's happening with his security claim?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Yes Happy Lady you could well be right, apart from the fact that I can't see that PA is creating any "nonsense" at all. Unless I'm missing something, what I meant was that P.A. is no threat to the RF, he has been neutralized already but is still being cut down further, gratuitously. What does removing his office achieve? He is the Queen's son but has no right to an office? He's the Duke of York still. He's obviously had this "office" for a long time, and as far as I can see it's not exactly been a hotbed of insurrection against KC or P.A. demanding to be reinstated.

On the other hand, the Stoats are a huge threat to the Monarchy but Chuck has done nothing whatsoever to neutralise them. All the "nonsense" is coming only from them and not Andrew and we never hear from him. So to me so far this stinks unless there's more we don't know and PA is a threat. Can't see it though.

As you say "KC needs to do similarly with his wayward son". But I don't think he will, and think this focus on the already emasculated PA is PR deflection to draw attention away from C's indulgence of the Stoats and make him look strong. Nil points.

Separating family dinners from removing PA's office is splitting hairs as the man who PA is has been totally cut down by his brother. At dinner and in his office. What shreds are left? Supporting him behind closed doors by inviting his ex to lunch? Imo that is worse than nothing. Walking to Church is a "family gathering" but he's been banned.

Seems he's supposed to be hidden like a leper, and I bet Anne and Edward aren't happy about this. The Queen would be livid or in tears. It Stinks, and though PA is awful this is all wrong. No office. He can set one up somewhere else but that was his BP office where his mother was. I'm not listening to the speech, not interested in his platitudes until he sorts himself out and gets his priorities right. Which he won't.
Quoting own post shamelessly.
Am I being a Tit thinking that KC is deflecting from his inaction over the Stoats? Have I got it all wrong and he's cleverly dealing with PA first? A cunning plan?
Is PA already dead in the water but is sneakily made to appear alive and threatening by having .... gulp... an office? Is he still Duke of York and does he have subversive stationary?
Tolerated over turkey but not at church?
Is he emasculated but has had phantom balls strapped onto him by the Men in Grey so he could become an official Bogeyman?? A paper tiger that Chuck has to appear to slay?
An article a few weeks ago said C was angry that PA had appeared at an event with Anne and Edward.
Is PA now to be kept hidden like he's got two heads?
DO WE CARE?
Am I fussing for nothing? A gentle let-down will suffice thank you.

My gut tells me what I wrote in my earlier post is right. But I've just raided a box of Champagne chocolates and had to eat 10 before I was sure that I could leave the last few for my son. I've scrunched the little hollows where they were to hide how many there were originally. :devilish: :devilish:..... hope they don't spring back into shape.
So am feeling a bit insecure.
@Yel ......
A happy Christmas to our magnificent mods too, and thank you for guarding us.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm feeling a bit emotional this evening. It was the anniversary of my Dad's death on the 20th (22 years since he died) and it's the anniversary of my mother's death in January (26 years) and it's the first Christmas since my partner of 22 years upped and left. He came from home one night in May, said he was leaving and 2 weeks later off he went. I still don't know why, he'd not given any indication that he was unhappy but had obviously been planning it for a while.

My youngest daughter and her partner are coming to stay tonight and I'm spending Christmas day with my middle daughter and husband so looking forward to that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
New Meghan film dropping in January 🙄
googles Tudor productions...

It appears to be a youtube channel with under 1k subscribers, founded in 2021 according to LinkedIn

Edit: the youtube channel just appears to be a place to advertise the documentaries, no idea where they are actually shown

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
googles Tudor productions...

It appears to be a youtube channel with under 1k subscribers, founded in 2021 according to LinkedIn

Didn't that channel come up before?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm feeling a bit emotional this evening. It was the anniversary of my Dad's death on the 20th (22 years since he died) and it's the anniversary of my mother's death in January (26 years) and it's the first Christmas since my partner of 22 years upped and left. He came from home one night in May, said he was leaving and 2 weeks later off he went. I still don't know why, he'd not given any indication that he was unhappy but had obviously been planning it for a while.

My youngest daughter and her partner are coming to stay tonight and I'm spending Christmas day with my middle daughter and husband so looking forward to that.
Hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Merry Christmas Tattlers and thanks for lovely new thread and title.🎄🌺🌸🌼🌹

Lady C plunging right in

Big lies? The Harkles remind Lady C of Hitler who understood the impact of lies on the population. However the Harkles' lies are not consistent so people do not believe anything they say.
NF doc is not a documentary but a mockumentary and unreality show pretending to be a reality show. Uses cult tactics of using a small amount of truth to spin untruths (misinformation no less).

Final 26 lies for Episode 4
32. Haz asserts that media and TRF and it is a dirty game, leaking and planting of stories.
33. PoW's office leaked against Harkles.
34. Smeg said the Palace controlled everything and didn't allow her to text a photo to friends.
35. Abigail Spencer - Harkles trapped in oppressive institution and spirits crushed. She confesses she exposed the contents of the letter to People mag.
Lady C reiterates it was imperative to throw sand in everyone's eyes to prevent a damaging secret being exposed (January event in Liverpool).

36. Baby shower 2018. Smeg hugely pregnant. More victimhood. A cabal of friends organise the shower.
37. Accuses UK of taking a moment of love and destroying it (baby shower).
38. Lucy Fraser. The Harkles were leaving media frenzy. Was of their own creation and would be more if everyone spoke the truth of what went down.
Confusing Frog Cott and Frog House. Privately Smeg disparaged Frog. Cott. Publicly she disparaged Nott Cott. Ended up having baby at Frog Cott - no it was at the Portland Hospital when things went wrong that some people know about. Photos of Smeg grotesquely pregnant in skin tight clothes.
40. Baby birth announcement 6 May 2019. Changing up colour. A black prince has been born and Aldi has changed the game? Aldi isn't black or look bi-racial.
41. Confusion. Early Sun headline - Smeg had baby at home.
42. Manipulation. James Holt - Harkles wanted to do things differently - no photocall on steps after Aldi birth.
43. Smeg's alleges long-standing relationship with doctor (obs). Excuse for not using Lindo Wing.
44. Smeg's excuses - older mother, c-section, Portland Hospital has no steps.
45. Photocall at Windsor - white dress, high heels, gained weight for lactation. Lady C maintains Smeg had put on a bit of weight and was very sweet. Haz let the cat out of the bag by saying babies change a lot in 2 weeks.
46. James Holt - Harkles were sacrificial lambs to have to show baby.
Expectation was reasonable for position.
47. Abuse for not wanting to serve child up on a silver platter.
Harkles playing cat and mouse games - either something to hide or oppositionists/rebels.
48. Afua Hearst. Justifies breach of practice by Harkles.
49. Doria misses the point and shows why Smeg was never going to fit in TRF. Doria lacking in cultivation.
50. Lorren nanny. Charming evocation of an idealised nanny.
Through her description of her 1st meeting with Haz, NF have painted a picture of a barefoot ganja-smoking hippy. Haz pictured on a child's swing - lack of dignity.
Tour in SA with Aldi was a strange experience. William was the first child to go on a royal tour.
Smeg's speech was representative of a woc and she asserts to NF that she felt a connection to SA because she was an African-American. False self-identification.
53. İTV prog with Tom Bradby was a royal documentary supposed to be a glossy version of a happy tour. Smeg perverted the purpose of the doc by stealing the scene.
54. NF diverts and focuses on Smeg's moan going viral - are you ok? The Harkles claim Smeg's misery made them relatable.
55. James Holt advocates for Smeg's victim status. Struggling and needing help but go to HR? A strong confident woman should know how to get help.
Uses Diana interview and image to back up that they were mavericks out to fight the good fight for liberty. Blames the İnstitution. Groups Diana, Haz and Smeg together as mavericks. Smeg has used Diana as her template, to monetise and maximise commercially and in terms of fame.
57. Fallout from bad behaviour was bonkers. Harkles wanted TRF to prevent the press speaking the truth about them. (What had gone down). TRF refused to muzzle the press as the Harkles trip psychodelically through life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
To all Tattlers who are perhaps struggling today.
It’s going to be OK. 🥰
We’re all missing someone, but take solace if you can, in remembering how blessed you are to have had those special people Grace your life!
If you want to cry ‘cause you miss them? Go ahead, but don’t stay there!!
I allowed myself to do just that this morning, but then I thought about how much my Love made me laugh, and I just smiled! I’ve shared this pic b4, but I’m sharing again because it’s my go-to photo and always makes me laugh! (And I want you to laugh, too! 😆) Thank you to all of you for making me chuckle, making me REALLY laugh, and for just being an all around swell group of humans!! Virtual hugs to all of you, stay warm, and remember all the blessings you have in your life-however small! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Henry really is the most useless man on the planet earth.

cuck1.jpg

I'm going through my old meme's from the year ... hope that's okay.

stink1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Christmas is a very difficult time for many people. I am sorry for your loss. My parents are also gone and I am separated from my husband of 30 years, so I get your pain. This will be my 3rd Christmas alone with the poodles, I am sure there will be some soggy moments, but I have my pretty Christmas tree, and I am warm, I have food and water and 2 beautiful doggies to share my life with. I think Christmas is what we make it, acknowledge the bitersweet memories of your parents and enjoy spending time with your children. Ultimately the spirit of Christmas (even if one does not believe in the miracle of a child in a manger) is to focus on generousity of spirit, it is a day to focus on hope even when your feeling hopeless, All the TV commericals and propaganda of large family gatherings filled with food and joy can increase bereft feelings. In reality most families aren't like that, Above all cherish yourself as the survivor you have become and remember your tatler friends are just a click away.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Merry Christmas threaders. I'm on the frozen margaritas so wont be posting for a few days and probably 2 threads behind at mo.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas and hope @Zippy2000 gets some sleep with her new bastard cat. My bastard cat thinks night time sleep is for the birds.

On topic...hope the cali2 dream of the 2022 Christmas walk to church on repeat all night!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

This is the time of year to get tucked up and remember the people who've gone before you. Remember the good times, the love and the laughter. Wrap yourself in the comfort of their love and light a candle for them.

To be honest it sounds like you're better off without your partner. You may never find out why he left but I promise you that it's nothing whatsoever to do with you. It's very much something about him. For some reason, he wants to walk away, place distance and be by himself. Let him. Nows the time for you to be building plans for yourself.

Have a great time with your children and their partners. Tell them all about your parents, bore them to death with it. You'll have a great time, lol.

The first time my mum (RIP) and my mother in law (RIP) met at the xmas table, they threw themselves into discussing the second world war. Black out curtains, rations, coffe browning instead of stockings.
I can remember sitting at one end of the table, facing my hubby (boyfriend at the time) as we worked our way through the booze and left them to get on with it. We were legless by the end but both the old dears had a lovely day. They became firm friends for the rest of their lives.

Have a wonderful time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Harkles say JC was a publicity stunt

So the apology from the Sun is the publicity stunt rather than the actual article (just for clarification). Stating that they have had no direct apology themselves.

Considering the industry standard is to publish an apology rather than something hand delivered and written in their finest calligraphy, I believe they're being churlish. But they do like to be the victims and are probably annoyed that they can't now sue ;)

Pair of ingrates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.