Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
As KC said Christmas is a challenging time of year for many of us :cry: So for all of us today who are missing our lost loved ones, here is my favourite photo of the Queen and Prince Philip x
1900.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Stepson of Beatrice, her husband Edoardo's son from a previous relationship
And for all those who complain about the archaic behavior of the royals, it should be noted that this little boy was welcomed with open arms by the Windsor family. They could have turned up their noses as his parents were not legally married, but they did not. The late Queen was very inclusive, but you will never hear that from Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Chita

VIP Member
They were given a lavish wedding.
They were given an office, staff and a home.

Basically they said they didn't want to be full time working royals. So they were given 2.5 million by Charles to set themselves up in North America and start a new life.
Then they started badmouthing the Firm.

They wanted half in, half out and were told no.

They were described as much loved family members and left to get on with what they said they wanted.

They badmouthed even more. And they expect an apology.

They are the ones who need to apologise.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
To all Tattlers who are perhaps struggling today.
It’s going to be OK. 🥰
We’re all missing someone, but take solace if you can, in remembering how blessed you are to have had those special people Grace your life!
If you want to cry ‘cause you miss them? Go ahead, but don’t stay there!!
I allowed myself to do just that this morning, but then I thought about how much my Love made me laugh, and I just smiled! I’ve shared this pic b4, but I’m sharing again because it’s my go-to photo and always makes me laugh! (And I want you to laugh, too! 😆) Thank you to all of you for making me chuckle, making me REALLY laugh, and for just being an all around swell group of humans!! Virtual hugs to all of you, stay warm, and remember all the blessings you have in your life-however small! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Just popped over to read the other thread and am staggered that they think W and C are lazy!

Do they not realise that as well as having royal duties, they have three children? And stuff doesn't just happen. All events they attend need planning well in advance to ensure their diaries allow. They need to select which form of transport to use, how to get there, what to wear, take into consideration how long it takes to get ready, hair makeup, travel time, etc.

Whilst they both have a team of people helping them to ensure everything runs smoothly, they will also need to brush up on any research required for their visits. Yes, I am aware they will have courtiers doing this for them, but they also need to be involved too, to have their say, make any changes they want, learn their role - and carry it out impeccably.

They also need to know when they will be accompanied by their children, what they will wear, who will get them ready, how long that will take, etc.

Then there will be last minute amendments to their diaries, and they will have to decide what to do, which events to still attend or gently let down others, and arrange for different royals to take their place. Decisions which are diplomatic and sometimes difficult to make.

One example - tonight's Carol Service. It didn't just happen. Catherine will have attended many meetings with her courtiers and planners to ensure every last arrangement was thoroughly organised. She will have rehearsed her speech and piano piece, as well as gone through guest appearances that are included.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Hope you are all having a great day I don't really do anything special as it is just me I opened my only pressie from my Mum & step dad ate some food & now am back in bed watching TV

I really do just get the one xmas pressie each year I really am that alone but I am used to it now 20 plus years used to it so it does not bother Me I am very much an after thought I can go for days not speaking to any one but i always try to get my step brother sis inlaw and step sister & my two neices something who but this year have only got my two neices as money is tight tho they only bother with me at this time of year lol

Anyway enough self pity from me I hope the cali cunts are having a shite holiday
Zippy, we have no children and have lived thousands of miles from family for many decades. Since texting was invented, that is about all we get from my family and the husband’s family began ignoring us the day we married. Yesterday was really like any other day for us other than I tried to make a nice dinner. i don’t pity us and my husband always points out that we have avoided family fights that always take place during holidays. We have never really been into gifting each other for birthdays or Christmas. Are we strange? Maybe, but we are good with it and we have been married a very very long time. Acceptance can be happiness and I’ll needlepoint that on a pillow if I go back to it, but I spend too much time on the darn internet, so it might be a while. :).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I have to say I'm surprised that they didn't do anything to overshadow the other royals as we know that they always do something when the other royals are at an engagement, but they didn't do anything I have to say though they have been very quiet since the Ripple of Hope Awards as they have not been seen together since and I thought it was a very odd choice for a Christmas Card as it was more like a business card and I also found it strange that the picture that they included on the card was from The Ripple of Hope Awards as I thought they would have posted one that included the 4 of them together.

They released that pretentious self-important statement about the Sun's apology on the night of the Carols hoping it would make headlines and trend, like the one for the Daily Mail did but it didn't.

It's Christmas, and people don't want doom and despair right now. They are loving the messages of hope and optimism coming from the Wales family.

Prince George had some help with that painting. My daughter is a talented artist. It starts young.. At Georges age she won a Christmas card competition but her art was not at that level. Her art showed she was super talented. At school she was told she was gifted for Art. I would say I know a thing about kids and art. Because Its been my living hell for years. 👀🤣 I think Mummy or daddy did some of that work. More like 95% of it. Its like your son said crocodile and my son is Picasso. Well played :ROFLMAO:

😂

I really love messages like these from parents.

You basically said there is no way George's art is better than my child's. Absofuckinglutely NOT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hope you are all having a great day I don't really do anything special as it is just me I opened my only pressie from my Mum & step dad ate some food & now am back in bed watching TV

I really do just get the one xmas pressie each year I really am that alone but I am used to it now 20 plus years used to it so it does not bother Me I am very much an after thought I can go for days not speaking to any one but i always try to get my step brother sis inlaw and step sister & my two neices something who but this year have only got my two neices as money is tight tho they only bother with me at this time of year lol

Anyway enough self pity from me I hope the cali cunts are having a shite holiday

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Pippa M

VIP Member
Yay yay yippitty skippity...I got a title...my first....yay.... thanks for the votes and thankyou Cass for starting our Christmas fred.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Knitwit

VIP Member
I loved that Charles was wearing a very tired old coat. You might have guessed I'm three sheets to the Christmas wind so feel free to ignore me, buckle up, I might get more maudlin. I'm missing my mum :cry: we'd always have a good old bitch about in her words 'that fucking Harry and that fucking Meghan'. Mum would have loved this thread.
Image 12-25-22 at 2.27 PM.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Knitwit

VIP Member
Anyone else think Megs is a chop off the old block? First chance she gets to make a buck off her relatives she does- invited into their home and she complains K isn’t a hugger. Who sells info on their famous in laws? Really ejbarassing

looking at how she took photos of everything(and who films their other half proposing to them?) I reckon she totally took photos of the Cam kids as was reported.

you don’t really see any other serious celebs posing in front of Hermes etc - she is so shallow and vain. Why don’t other people see it?!
Who films their other half proposing and who proposes to someone while they are making a phone call? So weird and off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Thank you @Pippa M and @cass Bear

Headlines say that PA has been "evicted" by C from BP and will no longer have an office there. Comments moderated but nearly all in favour, with the readers saying "Go Charles, my King! Well done! Now follow through with the Sussexes!! Strip them next!"

It was called a "tough decision".
Chuck's actions against Andrew are to deflect from his inaction on the Stoats. He's quick and decisive over PA but dithers furtively over the Sussexes. PA is a soft target, and to cut him down bit by bit takes no courage - a trait lacking in Charles imo.

Chicken and egg. Remove roles so he's not a working royal, he's not a working royal so more can be removed like his BP office, CoS...... One room at a time in a building with thousands of rooms, a quiet whittling away.

PA is not allowed to walk to Church with the family, but Fungus is invited for pigs in blankets in a "Christian gesture of compassion". In her shoes I'd tell Chuck to stick his stuffing balls up his jacksey rather than be grateful to sit with this jug-eared weasel and his bouffant other half. Fungus discreetly eating behind closed doors hardly equals a public Royal Family walk for PA, who has been banned from the walk to Church in an equally "Christian gesture of compassion". Sometimes it's difficult to remember that Edward and PA are also sons of our late Queen.

I'll always believe that PC seized the chance to nail down the unpleasant, arrogant and not very bright PA over VG, as he saw the danger that PA wanted to clear his name. I detest PA, but his humiliation at the hands of our new King is worrying and does not bode well.

C is to pay a heartfelt tribute to his mother in the King's Speech, but imo he has betrayed her many times since she died and has waited not out of respect but because he's devious and hypocritical like his son. He has also not honoured Prince Philip. HM would never have taken away PA's office (or Grenadier Guards role inherited from PP in 2017 which HM did not remove). The insidious slide continues now HM is not here to hold KC to the truth.

These will not be popular opinions, and I'm in danger of becoming a One-Woman Backlash, but I think the RF treatment of PA is OTT and it's coming from Charles. He consorted with Savile for years and his hands are far from clean. PA stuck by JE when he should have run a mile, but he was not convicted of anything and his accuser is a chancer. If Bea and Eug have loyalty issues with KC and Cam - and by extension W&C - I wouldn't blame them. KC imo is sowing discord in the Family e.g. Susan Hussey but I doubt anybody will agree with me!

C's ambilanence and slipperyness has enabled the Stoats to survive and thrive with the help of mysterious but powerful backers and cause trauma to the Royal Family. How C is in small things, he is in big things. How he is with PA he was with Susan Hussey. It is the man.

Off Topic, but I think that JK Rowling is very brave, as she knows even her vast wealth will not protect her from the trolls.

Do you know what Cinny, I look at it a bit differently. To me it seems like KC has removed PA office as he's making it clear to everyone that any nonsense will not be tolerated. So he needs to do similarly with his wayward son too.

However, IMO it looks like he's separating "work" from family gatherings, and supporting him by continuing to invite him to events behind closed doors; and to that end he's allowing Fergie to also join them. She was, after all, popular with some of the family, is still living quietly with Andrew, and will always be the mother of their girls.

So I'm all for his decision to exclude him from anything work related, but still recognise him as his brother thereby including him in family gatherings. I'm sure Anne and Edward will have been consulted about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Fuck covid. Tested positive today after only displaying symptoms thus morning and my narc father in law has announced I've personally ruined Christmas, he and hos wife haven't stopped crying since they found out because they can't see us now and if his wife catches it ( she's got dementia with parkinsons) I will have personally killed her and be responsibility for my partner hating me for the rest of my life. Really feeling for King Charles having to deal with this type of behaviour from your own son.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thank you @Pippa M and @cass Bear

Headlines say that PA has been "evicted" by C from BP and will no longer have an office there. Comments moderated but nearly all in favour, with the readers saying "Go Charles, my King! Well done! Now follow through with the Sussexes!! Strip them next!"

It was called a "tough decision".
Chuck's actions against Andrew are to deflect from his inaction on the Stoats. He's quick and decisive over PA but dithers furtively over the Sussexes. PA is a soft target, and to cut him down bit by bit takes no courage - a trait lacking in Charles imo.

Chicken and egg. Remove roles so he's not a working royal, he's not a working royal so more can be removed like his BP office, CoS...... One room at a time in a building with thousands of rooms, a quiet whittling away.

PA is not allowed to walk to Church with the family, but Fungus is invited for pigs in blankets in a "Christian gesture of compassion". In her shoes I'd tell Chuck to stick his stuffing balls up his jacksey rather than be grateful to sit with this jug-eared weasel and his bouffant other half. Fungus discreetly eating behind closed doors hardly equals a public Royal Family walk for PA, who has been banned from the walk to Church in an equally "Christian gesture of compassion". Sometimes it's difficult to remember that Edward and PA are also sons of our late Queen.

I'll always believe that PC seized the chance to nail down the unpleasant, arrogant and not very bright PA over VG, as he saw the danger that PA wanted to clear his name. I detest PA, but his humiliation at the hands of our new King is worrying and does not bode well.

C is to pay a heartfelt tribute to his mother in the King's Speech, but imo he has betrayed her many times since she died and has waited not out of respect but because he's devious and hypocritical like his son. He has also not honoured Prince Philip. HM would never have taken away PA's office (or Grenadier Guards role inherited from PP in 2017 which HM did not remove). The insidious slide continues now HM is not here to hold KC to the truth.

These will not be popular opinions, and I'm in danger of becoming a One-Woman Backlash, but I think the RF treatment of PA is OTT and it's coming from Charles. He consorted with Savile for years and his hands are far from clean. PA stuck by JE when he should have run a mile, but he was not convicted of anything and his accuser is a chancer. If Bea and Eug have loyalty issues with KC and Cam - and by extension W&C - I wouldn't blame them. KC imo is sowing discord in the Family e.g. Susan Hussey but I doubt anybody will agree with me!

C's ambilanence and slipperyness has enabled the Stoats to survive and thrive with the help of mysterious but powerful backers and cause trauma to the Royal Family. How C is in small things, he is in big things. How he is with PA he was with Susan Hussey. It is the man.

Off Topic, but I think that JK Rowling is very brave, as she knows even her vast wealth will not protect her from the trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Sorry I’m back late. The teenager stole the tv to watch his YouTube rubbish so I was watching the Carol service on my iPad.

Anyway, the early Christmas present! Feast your eyes on this bitches. It’s from my sister, if you want a sister like this you can have her, I don’t want her. She’s still laughing. 😖

73418E34-38A0-41D7-A02B-719768B9A7E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75