Harry and meghan #285 Hark the Harry Markles Sing.Glory to the Netflux Ching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to repost something from a couple of weeks ago but I fucked it up (naturally, 🙄) so I’ll just type it out again. It was a comment from Mail Online and cheered me up no end at the time. I hope it does the same for you 😘.

“The Sussexes know that people in the UK don’t believe anything they say…but they obviously thought that Americans would fall for their nonsense. Lol. Ratings in the US for the Netflix pity party were dismal, plus Steve Martin and Martin Short on Saturday Night Live actually mocked them! They have become a very bad joke!”

Keep the faith. They’re becoming less and less relevant to anyone but themselves and will surely fade into obscurity.

duck knows what we’ll talk about then.
Katie Price, anyone?
No not Katie price anyone but her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would love it if they did come to the coronation, that instead of boos.... Which the media and their cling ons can claim were really cheers. ..everyone should just turn their backs when their car arrives and they step out and she looks straight at the crowds waiting for her claps and all they see are the backs of the crowd....no media can spin that.

They'd prob move to a camera showing something else during the live coverage and then splice in cheering crowds from a different event for later broadcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO:

Shame Haz married a Smeg rather than a Dara. Dara's proud of this country, and the opportunities it's given her.

I bet she can also curtsey and sing the National Anthem without making an almighty fuss about it.

I was reading the comments on the Daily Fail, some people think that Edo is playing with both women, and only married Beatrice for status

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The worst part of the reality show, for the Harkles, is that even if A-List celebs (Clooneys, Obamas, Beyonce, the sorts) were not, by now, tired of the whining and complaining (maybe as celebs they have more patience than us mere mortals), from now on they absolutely cannot trust the duo. Any kind of contact, from a trivial conversation at an event to private text messages or emails, can (and probably will) be disclosed. Ah, and you're lucky if what you say/write/behave is related as it happened and not twisted to fit a narrative of victimhood and self importance.

This is the biggest and most damaging outcome of their Netflix business for the Harkles.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
:ROFLMAO:

Shame Haz married a Smeg rather than a Dara. Dara's proud of this country, and the opportunities it's given her.

I bet she can also curtsey and sing the National Anthem without making an almighty fuss about it.

She’s also a Harvard-educated architect with not one but two of her own firms. A woman with brains and the determination to succeed.

Nutmeg got into Northwestern but has wasted her father’s hard work paying for her private education. Any academic ability she had she threw away by pursuing an acting career despite being unable to act. She achieved precisely one role worth having and even that was nothing more than chorus line up fluff supporting the main stars. Her sugar army raves about her achievements but superficial stunts are not worthwhile contributions to society’s betterment. They’re just vacuous, self serving PR.

Harry could never have caught someone like Dara. Catherine had to give him a ‘grow your own girlfriend’ kit because all sensible, smart women ran away from him!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just still find it so weird how things have played out for them. Granted, there were a few bad articles in the early days circulating about them but if they had actually gone out and done some real work this would have quickly overshadowed any criticism they were facing. They were pretty well protected press wise by the royal rota system and were never hounded by the press like they implied. Instead, they wanted to monetise the Sussex royal brand and now have invited in so much more criticism than they ever would have received had they stayed as working royals. I really do question if this is what Harry really signed up for. Her and her US team probably sold him the 'American dream' and he went along thinking things would be fantastic. The reality is somewhat different and I can't help wonder if he lays awake at night wondering wtf he has done. His resentment at not getting his own way has completely blinded him to the REAL sequence of events and how they unfolded and instead they have this completely fictitious version in their heads. I wonder if he will look back one day and regret his decisions or if he will wallow in self pity overseas until he dies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.