Harry and meghan #285 Hark the Harry Markles Sing.Glory to the Netflux Ching

Will Harry and Meghan have a happy Christmas?

• Not if there's a God.

Votes: 95 16.0%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 62 10.4%
  • They wouldn't know happy if it sat up and bit them.

Votes: 351 59.0%
  • We should wish them one because it's the kind thing to do.

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Yes.

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • Yes, and they deserve it, they are the most perfect people ever and our true queen and king.

Votes: 13 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic title from @Pippa M

Last thread was full of @Chita's cartoons and @Ndrangheta provided the 12 days of Xmas memes. Excellent jobs both of you. We all appreciate your talent.
Usual moaning that we don't like the harkles but now they're committing the unforgivable sin of being boring. Although if you think about it, they've always been boring. Probably because they are talentless, mediocre, self absorbed morons. They will NEVER be interesting.
There are so many new people in the threads now and we welcome all of you with open arms. Thank you for joining us and tell us what you think! If we don't like what you think, we'll be sure to let you know. Or we may be gracious and just scroll by. Much love to you either way.

This is the thread before Christmas
And all through the house
The cats are expectant and waiting
For turkey, no need for a mouse.

Happy Christmas Everyone, get drunk, be merry and dance. (Dancing includes allowing you to wander your fingers over the chocolate box and pick out a chocolate)

Last Thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Yay yay yippitty skippity...I got a title...my first....yay.... thanks for the votes and thankyou Cass for starting our Christmas fred.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Thank you @Pippa M and @cass Bear

Headlines say that PA has been "evicted" by C from BP and will no longer have an office there. Comments moderated but nearly all in favour, with the readers saying "Go Charles, my King! Well done! Now follow through with the Sussexes!! Strip them next!"

It was called a "tough decision".
Chuck's actions against Andrew are to deflect from his inaction on the Stoats. He's quick and decisive over PA but dithers furtively over the Sussexes. PA is a soft target, and to cut him down bit by bit takes no courage - a trait lacking in Charles imo.

Chicken and egg. Remove roles so he's not a working royal, he's not a working royal so more can be removed like his BP office, CoS...... One room at a time in a building with thousands of rooms, a quiet whittling away.

PA is not allowed to walk to Church with the family, but Fungus is invited for pigs in blankets in a "Christian gesture of compassion". In her shoes I'd tell Chuck to stick his stuffing balls up his jacksey rather than be grateful to sit with this jug-eared weasel and his bouffant other half. Fungus discreetly eating behind closed doors hardly equals a public Royal Family walk for PA, who has been banned from the walk to Church in an equally "Christian gesture of compassion". Sometimes it's difficult to remember that Edward and PA are also sons of our late Queen.

I'll always believe that PC seized the chance to nail down the unpleasant, arrogant and not very bright PA over VG, as he saw the danger that PA wanted to clear his name. I detest PA, but his humiliation at the hands of our new King is worrying and does not bode well.

C is to pay a heartfelt tribute to his mother in the King's Speech, but imo he has betrayed her many times since she died and has waited not out of respect but because he's devious and hypocritical like his son. He has also not honoured Prince Philip. HM would never have taken away PA's office (or Grenadier Guards role inherited from PP in 2017 which HM did not remove). The insidious slide continues now HM is not here to hold KC to the truth.

These will not be popular opinions, and I'm in danger of becoming a One-Woman Backlash, but I think the RF treatment of PA is OTT and it's coming from Charles. He consorted with Savile for years and his hands are far from clean. PA stuck by JE when he should have run a mile, but he was not convicted of anything and his accuser is a chancer. If Bea and Eug have loyalty issues with KC and Cam - and by extension W&C - I wouldn't blame them. KC imo is sowing discord in the Family e.g. Susan Hussey but I doubt anybody will agree with me!

C's ambilanence and slipperyness has enabled the Stoats to survive and thrive with the help of mysterious but powerful backers and cause trauma to the Royal Family. How C is in small things, he is in big things. How he is with PA he was with Susan Hussey. It is the man.

Off Topic, but I think that JK Rowling is very brave, as she knows even her vast wealth will not protect her from the trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Oh yay new Christmas thread! πŸŽ„ Happy happy to you all! πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ•―🍰

The Gruesomes are boring gruesome cunts as ever. I still haven't watched the shitumentary, so I have 99 other problems but that isn't one πŸ˜‚

I'm hungry and cold and sleepy so can't think of anything more to say about those two. Which is what they don't understand about most people across the globe when they spend millions on their PR. Literally their loss.

I should probably get up and make something before it gets colder. Already around 7C here and it's almost just 8.30pm only. If any Tattler has cake, please eat some for me. Oh wait I think I can have some alcohol today if I don't take medicines yay! Happy Christmas to me πŸ˜‚

ETA: OMG I just checked and no wonder I'm feeling so bad! Minimum temp was down to 2C in the denser/heavier traffic part of the city, so would have gone below 0 my side! And today max temp was 14C. And these last two days I've been using open public transport and staying outside in thin coats and without head covering 🀦 We are more used to temperatures around 30-50C. What a crazy contrast! Thank God we don't get snow! 🀦 No heaters, no central heating. I should invite the Gruesomes over to my house and take them for an autorickshaw ride. They'll never bug anyone ever again πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Yay yay yippitty skippity...I got a title...my first....yay.... thanks for the votes and thankyou Cass for starting our Christmas fred.

Well done @Pippa M - great title.
Thanks for starting the new Thread @Cassandra333

I'm looking forward to the carol service tonight even though I have been told Sporty Spice girl Melanie Chisholm is "singing."

She sings like a bird..... a corncrake.
Or like an angel.......a Hell's angel.

Wish she wasnt involved but, hey ho, at least the Harkles aren't taking part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Merry Christmas lovely Tattlers. I am so glad I found this site.

Thank you for the new thread Cassandra333 and great title Pippa M.

On the last thread I mentioned making cards for my step-grandchildren. I've attached them (tried to put them in the post behind a spoiler and failed miserably lol).

I'm still fed up with the overseas two and hope they disappear for good next year (wishful thinking)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55
One of Pegs lesser known films, where she is not the main character is on Prime, called a Random Encounter . It is as bad as expected. Surprised it didn't win any raspberry awards. πŸ˜•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

On the last thread I mentioned making cards for my step-grandchildren. I've attached them (tried to put them in the post behind a spoiler and failed miserably lol).

I'm still fed up with the overseas two and hope they disappear for good next year (wishful thinking)

These are gorgeous!! Absolutely lovely! Did you do the die-cuts yourself?! And that looks like a fussy-cut on the sloth bear - it's so neat! You're soo talented! πŸ‘

One of Pegs lesser known films, where she is not the main character is on Prime, called a Random Encounter . It is as bad as expected. Surprised it didn't win any raspberry awards. πŸ˜•

Nothing random about encountering her IRL though. Bad luck, at the most πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

My baby boy completed one year in our home today! β™₯

We celebrated by me buying him new winter clothes, a new harness (because dad broke his yesterday), and a new toy, and he bit me pretty hard a few times in return. But he's also demanding snuggles every couple of hours because it's freezing! So all is forgiven πŸ˜‚

I rarely share anything about him with IRL people, but it's so nice to share with you all!β™₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you @Pippa M and @cass Bear

Headlines say that PA has been "evicted" by C from BP and will no longer have an office there. Comments moderated but nearly all in favour, with the readers saying "Go Charles, my King! Well done! Now follow through with the Sussexes!! Strip them next!"

It was called a "tough decision".
Chuck's actions against Andrew are to deflect from his inaction on the Stoats. He's quick and decisive over PA but dithers furtively over the Sussexes. PA is a soft target, and to cut him down bit by bit takes no courage - a trait lacking in Charles imo.

Chicken and egg. Remove roles so he's not a working royal, he's not a working royal so more can be removed like his BP office, CoS...... One room at a time in a building with thousands of rooms, a quiet whittling away.

PA is not allowed to walk to Church with the family, but Fungus is invited for pigs in blankets in a "Christian gesture of compassion". In her shoes I'd tell Chuck to stick his stuffing balls up his jacksey rather than be grateful to sit with this jug-eared weasel and his bouffant other half. Fungus discreetly eating behind closed doors hardly equals a public Royal Family walk for PA, who has been banned from the walk to Church in an equally "Christian gesture of compassion". Sometimes it's difficult to remember that Edward and PA are also sons of our late Queen.

I'll always believe that PC seized the chance to nail down the unpleasant, arrogant and not very bright PA over VG, as he saw the danger that PA wanted to clear his name. I detest PA, but his humiliation at the hands of our new King is worrying and does not bode well.

C is to pay a heartfelt tribute to his mother in the King's Speech, but imo he has betrayed her many times since she died and has waited not out of respect but because he's devious and hypocritical like his son. He has also not honoured Prince Philip. HM would never have taken away PA's office (or Grenadier Guards role inherited from PP in 2017 which HM did not remove). The insidious slide continues now HM is not here to hold KC to the truth.

These will not be popular opinions, and I'm in danger of becoming a One-Woman Backlash, but I think the RF treatment of PA is OTT and it's coming from Charles. He consorted with Savile for years and his hands are far from clean. PA stuck by JE when he should have run a mile, but he was not convicted of anything and his accuser is a chancer. If Bea and Eug have loyalty issues with KC and Cam - and by extension W&C - I wouldn't blame them. KC imo is sowing discord in the Family e.g. Susan Hussey but I doubt anybody will agree with me!

C's ambilanence and slipperyness has enabled the Stoats to survive and thrive with the help of mysterious but powerful backers and cause trauma to the Royal Family. How C is in small things, he is in big things. How he is with PA he was with Susan Hussey. It is the man.

Off Topic, but I think that JK Rowling is very brave, as she knows even her vast wealth will not protect her from the trolls.

Do you know what Cinny, I look at it a bit differently. To me it seems like KC has removed PA office as he's making it clear to everyone that any nonsense will not be tolerated. So he needs to do similarly with his wayward son too.

However, IMO it looks like he's separating "work" from family gatherings, and supporting him by continuing to invite him to events behind closed doors; and to that end he's allowing Fergie to also join them. She was, after all, popular with some of the family, is still living quietly with Andrew, and will always be the mother of their girls.

So I'm all for his decision to exclude him from anything work related, but still recognise him as his brother thereby including him in family gatherings. I'm sure Anne and Edward will have been consulted about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
These are gorgeous!! Absolutely lovely! Did you do the die-cuts yourself?! And that looks like a fussy-cut on the sloth bear - it's so neat! You're soo talented! πŸ‘

Nothing random about encountering her IRL though. Bad luck, at the most πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

My baby boy completed one year in our home today! β™₯

We celebrated by me buying him new winter clothes, a new harness (because dad broke his yesterday), and a new toy, and he bit me pretty hard a few times in return. But he's also demanding snuggles every couple of hours because it's freezing! So all is forgiven πŸ˜‚

I rarely share anything about him with IRL people, but it's so nice to share with you all!β™₯
Thank you for your kind words. I used cutting dies (I am rubbish at cutting out). I put sparkle on the trees round the edges. The sloth stamps came with cutting dies so that made my life easier lol. I used coloured pencils to colour them in.

I used to have a very micro card making business a few years ago but don't make many these days. I really enjoyed doing these, it was really fun and I know the boys will love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Awww - these are adorable - well done!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Merry Christmas to all you wonderful Tattlers (and thanks to @Cassandra333 and @Pippa M for the new fred and great title)

it has been a rollercoaster of a year concerning the Calicunts but I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else except amongst so many funny, talented and great people. Thank you for the laughs everyone and continuing to keep the hope alive that one day we will all rejoice when we see them get their comeuppance. Have a wonderful family filled Christmas time wherever you are celebrating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Happy New Christmas Thread! 🎁

Tessa Dunlop, one-time historian now aiming for Shouty Shola's position, has discovered tiktok and recommend people follow her there. (Although I love my history, I've never bought any of her books, could never explain why, but something always stopped me. Now I understand myself!)
The comments suggest no one is very interested in doing so.
Why take such pot-shots at the lads? They've all been polite to her as far as I know...
PS: Tom Bowers? Ha!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.