Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a
And Haribo is wearing a matching set, so fuck off , cos we're a power couple don't cha know!?

Reactions: 11
I believe they're involved in something "bigger than them" shall we say, otherwise they would have sunk into privacy, which is what they claimed they wanted. Someone, somewhere, has some deep shit on her, and she's paying the piper, becoming a rent a gob for whomever wants to skew things a bit. She and he aren't as important by themselves imho

Reckon it'll be virtual, no red carpet, and all the nominees in clothes they actually bought, (pjamas) we can hope!

Had the pleasure of visiting Newfoundland, and being taken out fishing, on a boat that had a skipper with a Newfie. My goodness, to watch it in the sea, was fabulous! Such a softie, and it's best pal was the skippers wife's dog, a Yorkshire terrier!!!!!

Thread suggestion Harry and meghan#29 California dreaming? Nah, scuppered your scheming

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Oh no, whatmeghanwants is going. If there is anything there that you want, better do a screenshot.

Reactions: 5
Interesting M is described a bi sexual . There is also the suggestion of M having something over H which we’ve discussed before.
The first M refers to Markus, not Smeg

Can I resubmit my title suggestion from the last thread, pretty please, because I like it

Chasing Bandwagons

maybe throw in a dancing mushroom for good measure?

Harry & Meghan #29 Chasing Bandwagons
She’s wearing way too much makeup. Royals keep it natural. Also, definitely a corset and no knickers by the look of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Number one being that the colour theme for the event was red, white and blue, as worn by everyone else in attendance, so wearing green was a very deliberate attempt to offend
As much as I dislike Meghan, I hate to say it but there wasn’t a colour theme.

Reactions: 7
As much as I dislike Meghan, I hate to say it but there wasn’t a colour theme.
Oh I read somewhere, I forget where, that there was an unwritten request they were expected to observe of wearing those colours. Not that it went out on the invitations as such but a polite expectation.

Indeed the Queen, Camilla, Kate, Sophie, the lady in waiting are all wearing red, white and blue and her green does stand out amongst them! Even Charles, William, Edward and 'H' are. It looks like a lot of the congregation were wearing the colours too, at a glance. Maybe just a coincidence but it does seem like the sort of polite request she would ignore and it does make her stand out.

ETA. Here is a piece that briefly mentions the fact that RF do coordinate their outfits as a sign of solidarity etc. as has been observed previously, and also the suggestion that Meghan may have chosen green as Kate wore a series of green outfits the week before on her trip to Ireland!

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I was joking about the back to front thing!

The fundamental problem with the dress is that it was made for someone who is much longer in the torso than Meghan, so it doesn’t sit right, and bunches up from the waist upwards. This also makes the armholes too high for her body, so the sleeves bunch. Add to that the dreadful undergarments (why the Queen never had her frogmarched to Rigby and Peller I’ll never know) and the whole thing is a disaster.

I wonder what Esme and Patrick would say?

Reactions: 23
Exactly. Other things they aren't discussing include Doria and Haz's troubled background.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that the 'evil free tabloid press' in fact have been pretty comprehensively shut-down from accurate reporting about these two. So every time Mad Megz shouts about no-one 'protecting' her from the press, it's complete rubbish.

'Royals at War' is getting more reporting on the safe (i.e. documented so they can't sue) area of how much they spent and how Meghan treated her BP staff.

So the quotes from Royals at War about her attitude with staff:

I get very tired of reading that a minor cable TV actress worked 'in a Hollywood environment' and was entitled to have these famous 'high standards' that are cover for just being plain rude. Megz career peak was roughly the UK equivalent of Hollyoaks main cast - no-one had heard of her unless they actually watched Suits.

You have to take Vogue with a big heaped tablespoon of salt as they run Megz' PR stuff.

So Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Elle, Cosmo, Town and Country are best squinted at with a 'what are Sunshine Snake-oil trying to tell us' point of view. No better than People. I used to think Tatler were OK but since the Duchess of Cambridge hit piece, they've been bought up by SS as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Spot on! A very good analogy. People blether on as if she were some global movie star, not a second-rate soap actress who was getting too old to play the ingenue and didn’t have the skill to play anything else.

Oh I know you were joking I was just covering all bases!

Spot on! A very good analogy. People blether on as if she were some global movie star, not a second-rate soap actress who was getting too old to play the ingenue and didn’t have the skill to play anything else.
She was main cast on Suits - not even the star! And rapidly ageing out of her 'hot girl' casting potential, as you say. That's her biggest problem in Hollywood right now - the industry knows what she is. So not very talented, too old by their standards, and an absolutely terrible reputation for duplicity, rudeness and attitude. It's no mystery they aren't getting any work.

What I don't understand is that with all that money she doesn't have the dresses altered to fit her. Very odd.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.