Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fluffy wuffy fluffle-waffle from sunny sad sacks.
NEVER BEFORE SEEN!😴😴😴

I'm not even posting the link, duck them.I just nicked the image.
It's her in africa in September. Y'know where she met all those struggling black locals ? Yeah, that trip, and this guy was her personal chef.
Normal people would be embarrassed to flaunt a private chef while supposedly mingling with some of the poorest people in the world.

Are you new here ?🤣 (rhetorical question).
Aww bless, offensive in the norm round here.
Not me obviously, I'm ladylike.😇
Laydee Freda , we rattles l
a
bleep's wearing a basque under that, 100%. I bet she think's it a jolly wheeeze.
"OK Brenda, so you want me to wear beige tights, pale nail polishes and a suitable bra? duck you Mrs, I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret basque and suspenders set in Fire Red and crotchless knickers."
And Haribo is wearing a matching set, so duck off , cos we're a power couple don't cha know!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As I said before,each to their own...everyone is entitled to their pov and I haven't rubbished anyone's op.the last bit of your post sounds like you are treating me like a child and it's very condescending.we all will believe what we want to and I have tried to keep it off this thread.
I believe h and m are involved and if it's wrong,then you will able to revel in your op and I will take as much ridicule as you want but until then please could you show me as much respect as I am showing everyone else.
Yes I'm upset and yes I hope I read the post the wrong way...and no I'm not as mental as you think.
I believe they're involved in something "bigger than them" shall we say, otherwise they would have sunk into privacy, which is what they claimed they wanted. Someone, somewhere, has some deep tit on her, and she's paying the piper, becoming a rent a gob for whomever wants to skew things a bit. She and he aren't as important by themselves imho

Yes Cali is going crazy again. As is Texas and Florida. I cannot see any red carpet events taking place until at least late September and even then they'll be heavily orchestrated to protect the stars. I mean there'd be mayhem if a bunch of big names got corona-ed from attending a red carpet event. :eek: The litigation would be through the roof.:m
The logistics will be a nightmare.
Reckon it'll be virtual, no red carpet, and all the nominees in clothes they actually bought, (pjamas) we can hope!

You will be thrilled to know that newfie has a constitution of iron and is basically a very large hoover.she is 53kg and is a ginge but awhole nicer than our other well known one🙈...just a shame about the man sized mounds and the fur ball frenzy as she's moulting like mad...or and the turning circle of an arctic...
We rescued her and now she won't leave😁
No wonder I'm mental...
.at least the tiresome twosome are still what Freda says...always a positive in everything 🤣
Goodnight.❤😘🤗
Had the pleasure of visiting Newfoundland, and being taken out fishing, on a boat that had a skipper with a Newfie. My goodness, to watch it in the sea, was fabulous! Such a softie, and it's best pal was the skippers wife's dog, a Yorkshire terrier!!!!!

Thread suggestion Harry and meghan#29 California dreaming? Nah, scuppered your scheming

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no, whatmeghanwants is going. If there is anything there that you want, better do a screenshot.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Interesting M is described a bi sexual 😳. There is also the suggestion of M having something over H which we’ve discussed before.
The first M refers to Markus, not Smeg

Can I resubmit my title suggestion from the last thread, pretty please, because I like it 😁

Chasing Bandwagons

maybe throw in a dancing mushroom for good measure? 😆

Harry & Meghan #29 Chasing Bandwagons:m
Unpopular opinion but I think the green dress had the potential to be really good, but obviously, there were a few problems. Number one being that the colour theme for the event was red, white and blue, as worn by everyone else in attendance, so wearing green was a very deliberate attempt to offend, but there are a few other issues:

It isn't back to front - the bust darts indicate that - but as extra clarification it does actually look just as poor and ill fitting from the back too!

View attachment 167487

Even the sleeves are a terrible fit! I've never seen a good dress bunch up like this. I do think her hair looks nice though - better than the wedding do.
View attachment 167488

It is also clear she's wearing a corset from the photos in the car where you can clearly see the bottom part jutting out where as she is sitting down; now, there is nothing wrong with wearing a corset, but she has no excuse to not be wearing made to measure items. This is another one for all you stick out tongue fans too btw 😜 😜😜

View attachment 167492

However the ultimate faux pas of the entire event may be the frosted silver eyeshadow... for a daytime event...

View attachment 167494

Sorry for pic size, no option to insert as thumbnails.
She’s wearing way too much makeup. Royals keep it natural. Also, definitely a corset and no knickers by the look of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Number one being that the colour theme for the event was red, white and blue, as worn by everyone else in attendance, so wearing green was a very deliberate attempt to offend
As much as I dislike Meghan, I hate to say it but there wasn’t a colour theme.

Reactions: 7
As much as I dislike Meghan, I hate to say it but there wasn’t a colour theme.
Oh I read somewhere, I forget where, that there was an unwritten request they were expected to observe of wearing those colours. Not that it went out on the invitations as such but a polite expectation.

Indeed the Queen, Camilla, Kate, Sophie, the lady in waiting are all wearing red, white and blue and her green does stand out amongst them! Even Charles, William, Edward and 'H' are. It looks like a lot of the congregation were wearing the colours too, at a glance. Maybe just a coincidence but it does seem like the sort of polite request she would ignore and it does make her stand out.

ETA. Here is a piece that briefly mentions the fact that RF do coordinate their outfits as a sign of solidarity etc. as has been observed previously, and also the suggestion that Meghan may have chosen green as Kate wore a series of green outfits the week before on her trip to Ireland!

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion but I think the green dress had the potential to be really good, but obviously, there were a few problems. Number one being that the colour theme for the event was red, white and blue, as worn by everyone else in attendance, so wearing green was a very deliberate attempt to offend, but there are a few other issues:

It isn't back to front - the bust darts indicate that - but as extra clarification it does actually look just as poor and ill fitting from the back too!

View attachment 167487

Even the sleeves are a terrible fit! I've never seen a good dress bunch up like this. I do think her hair looks nice though - better than the wedding do.
View attachment 167488

It is also clear she's wearing a corset from the photos in the car where you can clearly see the bottom part jutting out where as she is sitting down; now, there is nothing wrong with wearing a corset, but she has no excuse to not be wearing made to measure items. This is another one for all you stick out tongue fans too btw 😜 😜😜

View attachment 167492

However the ultimate faux pas of the entire event may be the frosted silver eyeshadow... for a daytime event...

View attachment 167494

Sorry for pic size, no option to insert as thumbnails.
Just to clarify, I was joking about the back to front thing!

The fundamental problem with the dress is that it was made for someone who is much longer in the torso than Meghan, so it doesn’t sit right, and bunches up from the waist upwards. This also makes the armholes too high for her body, so the sleeves bunch. Add to that the dreadful undergarments (why the Queen never had her frogmarched to Rigby and Peller I’ll never know) and the whole thing is a disaster.

I wonder what Esme and Patrick would say?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's been suggested upthread that there may be injunctions around a couple of Lady C's more contentious revelations ("interference", surrogacy rumours, dodgy vid) which would certainly explain why only the garden party thing has been discussed in the media.
Exactly. Other things they aren't discussing include Doria and Haz's troubled background.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that the 'evil free tabloid press' in fact have been pretty comprehensively shut-down from accurate reporting about these two. So every time Mad Megz shouts about no-one 'protecting' her from the press, it's complete rubbish.

'Royals at War' is getting more reporting on the safe (i.e. documented so they can't sue) area of how much they spent and how Meghan treated her BP staff.

So the quotes from Royals at War about her attitude with staff:

One insider told the authors: 'Meghan can be difficult. She has very high standards and is used to working in a Hollywood environment. However, there is a different degree of respect in the royal household.'

The former American actress apparently failed to adapt to traditional royal protocol within the royal family, and has now 'burned too many bridges'.

Meghan reportedly also raced to support charities without considering the details of her patronage, according to the book, with the author being told: 'It was all too rushed, without proper research.'

One senior female protection officer allegedly left after becoming exasperated because Meghan 'ignored advice about venturing into risky crowd situations'.
I get very tired of reading that a minor cable TV actress worked 'in a Hollywood environment' and was entitled to have these famous 'high standards' that are cover for just being plain rude. Megz career peak was roughly the UK equivalent of Hollyoaks main cast - no-one had heard of her unless they actually watched Suits.

Oh I read somewhere, I forget where, that there was an unwritten request they were expected to observe of wearing those colours. Not that it went out on the invitations as such but a polite expectation.

Indeed the Queen, Camilla, Kate, Sophie, the lady in waiting are all wearing red, white and blue and her green does stand out amongst them! Even Charles, William, Edward and 'H' are. It looks like a lot of the congregation were wearing the colours too, at a glance. Maybe just a coincidence but it does seem like the sort of polite request she would ignore and it does make her stand out.

ETA. Here is a piece that briefly mentions the fact that RF do coordinate their outfits as a sign of solidarity etc. as has been observed previously, and also the suggestion that Meghan may have chosen green as Kate wore a series of green outfits the week before on her trip to Ireland!

You have to take Vogue with a big heaped tablespoon of salt as they run Megz' PR stuff.

So Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Elle, Cosmo, Town and Country are best squinted at with a 'what are Sunshine Snake-oil trying to tell us' point of view. No better than People. I used to think Tatler were OK but since the Duchess of Cambridge hit piece, they've been bought up by SS as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
✂

I get very tired of reading that a minor cable TV actress worked 'in a Hollywood environment' and was entitled to have these famous 'high standards' that are cover for just being plain rude. Megz career peak was roughly the UK equivalent of Hollyoaks main cast - no-one had heard of her unless they actually watched Suits.

✂
Spot on! A very good analogy. People blether on as if she were some global movie star, not a second-rate soap actress who was getting too old to play the ingenue and didn’t have the skill to play anything else.

The fundamental problem with the dress is that it was made for someone who is much longer in the torso than Meghan, so it doesn’t sit right, and bunches up from the waist upwards. This also makes the armholes too high for her body, so the sleeves bunch. Add to that the dreadful undergarments (why the Queen never had her frogmarched to Rigby and Peller I’ll never know) and the whole thing is a disaster.

Oh I know you were joking :LOL: I was just covering all bases!

• Haha
Spot on! A very good analogy. People blether on as if she were some global movie star, not a second-rate soap actress who was getting too old to play the ingenue and didn’t have the skill to play anything else.
She was main cast on Suits - not even the star! And rapidly ageing out of her 'hot girl' casting potential, as you say. That's her biggest problem in Hollywood right now - the industry knows what she is. So not very talented, too old by their standards, and an absolutely terrible reputation for duplicity, rudeness and attitude. It's no mystery they aren't getting any work.

• Heart

What I don't understand is that with all that money she doesn't have the dresses altered to fit her. Very odd.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.