Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
If i was William i would sue the two cunts for deformation!! Id sue them till they were piss poor and donate all the money to legitimate charities

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Just thinking about the Marlene conversation.

In the context of what the event was, surely the answer to "Where are you from?" should be "I'm representing Sistah Space, we do blah blah blah"?

Which makes Marlene's agenda even clearer, to me at least.
just had a look on my twitter feed She is getting loads of negitive remarks clearly now that people are finding out Her past twitter history and the fact She is being funded by BLM people are calling HER out for being a nasty cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I would never allow a photograph of me crying to be taken. Due to my mental health problems, I've cried a lot in my life. I don't want other people to ever see me cry. I leave the room and cry quietly, even if it means shoving several pillows over my head. Perhaps that's just me.

Of course some people cry for attention or manipulation or as a threat. Like saying you're going to commit suicide when your partner decides to leave you. This is a well known tactic in domestic abuse cases. If it ever happens to you, you must still leave, just phone the doctor on your way out.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Anyone else just wondering when they will actually get their karma?
Someone needs to look into their tax affairs.

Honestly, if they moan, moan, moan for 6 episodes with just a smattering of star jumps and stranglehold PDA's, they are not exactly going to get the public to warm to them.
6 fucking episode? I thought it was like a 1 and a half-hour 'film'. Christ alive ... lol. The fucking narcs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

JAR21

VIP Member
A teeny weeny boost to morale.
But seeing an image of the Wessexes at some performance this evening, everyone in the ohoto looking super grim, I think the RF are exhausted. The last 3 months have been relentless.
kate looks fuckkng fed up in some of the Boston shots. I would be tooView attachment 1776112
It’s not often you see them holding hands. She must need the support.

The Harkles are absolute bastarding cunts. What a pair of nasty fuckers they are.

• Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
She'll NEVER work in Hollywood now, nor I suspect rub shoulders with true A-listers, B-listers, or even C-listers. Although the movie industry is corrupt and seedy, work-ethic and talent is still far more valued over opportunism and blatent grifting, whoever the fuck you're married to. Wish I could get into a time machine and see where the cunts are in 10 years time.
You're spot on with your first sentence. She's shown to the world that no conversation with her is private, or excluded from potentially (if juicy enough) being up for sale to the media. I wouldn't go near her if I had ANY level of fame.

10 years from now ? Try 3 years from now ... the deals will have definitely all dried up and the world will be sick of her constant droning on about how wronged she's been. The money will be gone.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She’s going down the Kardashian reality show route and hoping to make millions from endorsements and advertising. The cheese dick she married is going along with it to destroy the family he loathes.

How this colossal cunt of a woman worked her way in is astounding. Brenda and Phil should’ve braced themselves for racist accusations and ridden it out ( hindsight I know) but told cheese dick no fucking way is she in this family.
She's a grade-A gold-digging ho and Grifter and she found the perfect mark to exploit; a childish simpleton with a grudge. These two are fucking deranged.

• Heart
  • Sick

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Is Meghan someone who would be bent on destroying Catherines reputation because she had the audacity to clarify or correct with her regarding the protocol of wearing of tights with shoes or of not making enough time for Meghan? Absolutely. Anyone who has known or interacted with malignant narcissists knows that there is no limit to them seeking revenge over the most innocuous of things or perceived slights, things which are totally disproportionate to the subsequent reaction. The problem here is that Harry enables this either through compliant agreement, that he is a bird of a feather and is a malignant narcissist himself or a combination of the two. I think Harry was brought onside with the complaint of his brother and his wife being insufficiently welcoming, of not making time for poor old Meghan and whether this might be borne out of racism to plant a seed in his head. The reality was more likely that William and Catherine deduced that Meghan was a cuntish piece of work who could only be tolerated in small doses. It was a lose lose situation but at least reportedly William tried his best to level with his brother. I think that only fanned the flames all the more.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

jkroche95

VIP Member
Why are people blaming William for this?

I am so confused.

I see tweets saying William should apologise, for what exactly?
people keep on mentioning that Lady Susan is William's godmother.. like it's somehow his fault.
But Andrew is harry's godfather and no one seems to want Harry to apologise!

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Good Morning Tattelers am listening to Nick F on LBC and He was talking about that trailer and so far the callers have been the SLATING the cali cunts. calling them out for being money grabbers. and just pure hateful

• Heart
  • Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Markle can get second-row Kennedys to give them a race-based award; she can arrange for her second-rate photographer friend to Kardashian their lives ; she can show up uninvited to high publicity memorials; she can buy fawning bots and agitate vulnerable people to hate their country and their neighbors. She can grift designer dresses and rich girl jewelry. And, giving her credit…she is quite good at all this.

But she does not have, any longer….the majesty, the tradition of centuries, the pomp and ceremony…the priceless jewels, the golden carriages, the historic palaces…the undeniable equality of place with the most important people in the world. all that is the sole domain of the Royal Family of the UK.

And those are all things that Kate has…that Markle’s grifted money can never buy.

• Heart