Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of it
Apple Books released it a month early, so a few of us on here have the download version
Cheers.

Anything absolutely amazing? (Don’t worry....not expecting chapter & verse as I’m sure it’s all been discussed at length).

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed it & learnt a lot from it, because I never really bothered with any of the Royals, until they started announcing they were leaving & making their demands!
I think LCCs been very astute & she certainly seems to have the measure on the pair of them!

Reactions: 12
Harrymarkle could well be right about Archewell being a hoax. The fact that it was so badly thought out and handled by their paid advisers could point that way. It's a terrible name and using your son's name in this way is also pretty suspect in my view.

One things for sure - Smeg and Haribo are plotting something while Dorito looks after Archie.😁

I worry that the poor child never sees daylight because they are so insistent that he shouldn't be seen by any of us plebs. For some reason they probably think that will increase the value of any photo opportunities that they decide upon, failing to grasp that nobody (bar a few sugars)really cares anymore.

Reactions: 14
Ah, but I’m a great Rumpole fan and loved it when to the Old Bailey canteen and had ‘a black coffee and a slightly flaccid sausage roll.‘. i think Harry is starting to look similar. Lol.
You're not wrong. Droopy dick windsor has a certain ring to it doesn't it.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I commend Harry and Meghan for distancing themselves from the absolute tit show that is the monarchy.
Racist grandad, weirdo uncle, their disdain for anyone who doesn't fit the old fashioned english rose image.
They're a racist and elitist organisation - duck the monarchy. How the duck is pedalo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

New harrymarkle

It's just all so tangled. I bet she/they threw a wobbler over the faults in the application and fired the wrong lawyers.
On the other hand maybe the cunts are playing games and have no plans whatsoever and are just throwing dickish moves to make it look like they are beavering away busily behind the scenes(ooh I said beaver:m. [knock it off freda and grow up.] )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If only it was true, but at least leave M there.

So..if it's a secret mission,wouldn't it be a good idea not to put it in print before they even go there.Surely they should have told everyone after,not before,duh.
I do believe everything in the papers and mags,cos they never lie or stretch Omid Armstrong,I mean,the truth...
Am I naive or I'm a brand of water reversed😁🤣🤣🤣

I commend Harry and Meghan for distancing themselves from the absolute tit show that is the monarchy.
Racist grandad, weirdo uncle, their disdain for anyone who doesn't fit the old fashioned english rose image.
They're a racist and elitist organisation - duck the monarchy. How the duck is weirdo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.
I hate to tell you but you have taken a wrong turn on to the wrong thread.you need to go on twitter and join the sussexsquad..
No need to thank me,you're welcome
😎🙈❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cheers.

Anything absolutely amazing? (Don’t worry....not expecting chapter & verse as I’m sure it’s all been discussed at length).
You seem ... prickly. You ask for info then toss a little barb.
Are you okay? I know nobod ....... yeah that.

Have a banana and cheer up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're a racist and elitist organisation - duck the monarchy. How the duck is weirdo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, dear.

Except Harry didn’t want to leave the RF, did he? Did you not trouble to read the manifesto? He wanted all the same perks & riches, but to do less work. He was told to duck off. You can translate that into: “...turned his back on his family to marry the woman he loved” if you like, but it’s childish nonsense. Besides which, they were already married. Did you not notice the £35m wedding the “racist” UK paid for?

Oh, and screwing a 16 year old may be many things, but it is not paedophilia (note the spelling). Paedophilia relates specifically to pre-pubescent children. And Andrew is not in jail because he’s not been convicted of anything. Out here in the civilized world, that matters.

The UK is not racist. We’re the most tolerant nation on Earth. We just don’t like lying, narcissistic, show-offs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Cos you can...it's just that we all think they are a pair of cunts and we are all well shot of them.have a nice day,can I offer you a sugared almond???
In fairness, a thread where esteemed publications such as Women's Day are a reputable source of information probably isn't for me 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.