Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I read about Adele last night and thought "Wait for it

1 .... "

How the duck will it blow the RF apart ?
It'll just show them and the world what a whiny bleep of a snake they nurtured in their midst.

Re that Sun article. I'm not joking here, really I'm not, but the thing that struck me as it being shite was them saying WTTE "Haribo's mates are ribbing him about living with his mother in law"
Seriously? What mates? He no longer has any close enough to "rib him" about anything. He's a shut-in.
So I didn't much believe the rest of the article either.

Tesco. 🥴#prayforfreda.
Oh i was a a shopping slut this morning, woke early, did Homesavers, Homestore and more, B&Q and fed myself and kid in McD's have to bribe the little shite now as forgot to get hubby something from Mc D's
Best of luck in Tesco! Must have coffee to settle the headache before i catch up on the tattles but did glimpse the scobe's post about Liza 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the Liza Minnelli thing is hilarious. You would think she might just let it go and be quite flattered even if it was untrue - but the fact she seems quite offended by the suggestion and tries to distance herself from it is priceless.
And just 'Meghan' - no Duchess or anything like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Today's increasingly desperate press release: Hazza loves a cheeky Nandos

Tomorrow: Nandos say 'I don't know him..'
The funniest part is this:

"However not everyone will be particularly impressed by what the royal ordered from the Nando's menu.

He ordered a pitta with extra cheese and a side of creamy mash, along with a double chicken wrap with chips.

He also got a soft drink and bottle of water.

However the pitta was lemon and herb, the chain's mildest offering which many people see as a terrible order."

😁 throwing shade on his order 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
:giggle:

There is one thing in the LCC book that's been bugging me. She constantly refers to MM as a 'businesswoman'.

A third rate actress is hardly a businesswoman. And even her having an idea to sell hoodies and goodies, as clever and cunning as it might be, also doesn't make her a businesswoman.

Is it possibly LCC uses it as code for her having been a yachting girl? Them strumpets are all business, ya know😉

Oh really now! They are asking H+M to ramp up their efforts tobstay relevent when they write fans are losing interest. As if they'd need encouragement! 😠

Edited due to major blunder 😃
I think it's just a polite way of saying grifter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't mean to cast aspersions on Liza but I'm inclined to think that she might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Still if she bonds with Harry she's in good company 😁
Harry is hardly the person you’d trust to bring some sandwiches to your picnic though is he?
(Virtual or not.)
Perhaps a vegan hot dog? Has the same flaccid look he’s developed from living in the cellar.
007F2267-AD1D-4462-B333-66CB13E10EA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think it's just a polite way of saying grifter🤣
In certain parts of Sarf London if someone refers to himself vaguely as a "businessman" it means a crim - the sort of crim who gets minions to do the dirty work and lives in a big house with high gates, entryphone and big barky dogs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Harry is hardly the person you’d trust to bring some sandwiches to your picnic though is he?
(Virtual or not.)
Perhaps a vegan hot dog? Has the same flaccid look he’s developed from living in the cellar.
View attachment 154785
You called haribo flaccid. :eek:

*Giggles like a 13yr old*.

Probably true though these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Proof finally. Murky Meg is here. Saying: "Seeing as it's already been shared" and it has been shared here.
I think she means in the post she's posted a screenshot of..

ETA - though I'd love Murky Meg to read here. 👋 if you do!

You called haribo flaccid. :eek:

*Giggles like a 13yr old*.

Probably true though these days.
Ah, but I’m a great Rumpole fan and loved it when to the Old Bailey canteen and had ‘a black coffee and a slightly flaccid sausage roll.‘. i think Harry is starting to look similar. Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
what.meghan.wants IG

evening all...one thing to look out for in this video which I didn’t pick up on until I read someone else’s comment in the original post...look after she gets up how many times she pops her left hand into her pocket ..and deffo on the 3rd occasion appears to press something....an inflation button perhaps 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

New harrymarkle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
evening all...one thing to look out for in this video which I didn’t pick up on until I read someone else’s comment in the original post...look after she gets up how many times she pops her left hand into her pocket ..and deffo on the 3rd occasion appears to press something....an inflation button perhaps 😄
YES!! I saw the whole hand in pocket thing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.