Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have a dream,I mean,🙊suggestion for a Fred title
Harry's beard-they are both fame whor*es,
No wonder the royals showed them the door.
❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG

Liza Minelli (via her official Facebook) . 'I've never met them'

Hilarious! They are fame wh*res for sure (at least Meghan), kudos to Liza for putting the record straight!

Meghan is probably furious that yet another of her many attempts to make them seem relevant has backfired.

What's up with Scooby's "Oh."? Oh as in he forgot his weekly botox and vampire facial?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hilarious! They are fame wh*res for sure (at least Meghan), kudos to Liza for putting the record straight!

Meghan is probably furious that yet another of her many attempts to make them seem relevant has backfired.

What's up with Scooby's "Oh."? Oh as in he forgot his weekly botox and vampire facial?
The Scooby 'Oh' is drawing attention to an epic PR fail. Is he switching sides? A bit like Lainey starting to call them out for being fame-hungry?

Reactions: 18
"If you try to peel back the layers of conspiracy theory nuttiness surrounding the other various rumours you would have to give up your day job and all your hobbies and only dedicate you life to doing that."

Well someone has to take one for the team!
Be Careful
The need to expose all the lies and join up all the dots could become an obsession. :)

Life is so much easier for honest people. Never having to try to remember what they’ve said before.
Poor Meghan mustn’t know truth from fiction any more.
AD36570F-A8D8-4B4B-85B4-4CC5123D113C.png

The Scooby 'Oh' is drawing attention to an epic PR fail. Is he switching sides? A bit like Lainey starting to call them out for being fame-hungry?
I was just being ironic 😂😅 ,but I wholeheartedly agree with you 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone will probably get a turn at some point hopefully. I love words and dickingaround with them but I've been greedy/fortunate to have had a few titles so I'm avoiding doing them but happy to urge others on.
Anyhoo, back on topic. I'm glad the Fame Vixen video validates my theory on Sasha. The girl saw an opportunity and grabbed it.

We don't want logic though, we want smeggy bashing and lots of it.:m
She's a bleep.

Honestly? In my opinion that's a load of bollix.
"What if ... just suppose ... if I said ... "

Just say it ffs and stop wasting time babbling incoherently.
Sounds like she has it in for MLP and is somewhat slightly on the fence re smeggy. Very odd annoying waste of 10 minutes :mad:

I agree. I only ask my mum as a last resort. She's done her child rearing and much as she loves my sprogs calling to visit, she also loves to see them go home.😅 Not everyone is a doting touchy cuddly granny living her life through her grandkids but they all love the kids, some just express it less obviously or want their own lives child free. I prefer to let my mum have her own life rather than make her accommodate minding kids regularly.
Gotta admit though, my granny was a bleep. A nasty vicious vindictive old witch who played mind duck games with us. If I'd been entrusted to her care daily I wouldn't be the well rounded kind thoughtful human being I am today.😇
One of my Grannys was just like urs - a nasty okd bag. Interesting the impact they can have on you in hindsight.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hate to say this, as I really do think he’s a bleep, but I think he was throwing shade at the so called “Sun Exclusive”.

• Sad
Good for Liza.
Who would want to be associated with Megz and Harry? 😁
Scobie did. And Jessica. And that Marcus Anderson person. Doria has to, obviously but gets at least paid for it.

Wait. It is down to Doria, now, isn't it? So, the answer is: The only person who'd want to be associated with Megz and Harry is paid to do so. :rolleyes:
Figures :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to say this, as I really do think he’s a bleep, but I think he was throwing shade at the so called “Sun Exclusive”.
Yes I believe Scobie Doo is trying to suggest that the Sun made it all up.

Reactions: 15
what.meghan.wants IG

Was reading the comments. As Kate was seen from the side, she probably had her legs slightly apart ( squatting is a good position for giving birth if you’re fit)
She had trousers On that day.

Reactions: 9
So - was the article in the Sun blatantly fake or were they leaked false information from a "source" or has Liza just forgotten about her meeting with Harry as he's so dull and forgetable? Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So - was the article in the Sun blatantly fake or were they leaked false information from a "source" or has Liza just forgotten about her meeting with Harry as he's so dull and forgetable? Hmmm
Here's the core story including the quote from 'a friend'

It is understood the Oscar-winning actress contacted Harry, 35, after befriending his late mum, Princess Diana.

The Prince has also moved his mother-in-law, Doria Ragland, into the £8million rented home he shares with wife Meghan, 38, and one-year-old son Archie.

A friend said: “Harry has found the transition from the UK to LA very challenging at times, and lockdown hasn’t helped him establish himself yet.

“Liza reached out because she was close to Diana and offered her support.

“She’s been dealing with paparazzi for years, and knows the fame game.

“Obviously, Meghan comes from a theatrical background too, so it’s been great for the three of them.”
It felt like it came from a standard press release from Megz' PR drones to me...

(Close reading: The Sun said Liza 'reached out' which covers all sorts of contact. Liza's Facebook denial from her team says 'I never met them' Both could be true. So Liza's PR could be rightly very stroppy that (say) a private phone chat was used for publicity.)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dull? Not if you hear the sob story for the first time, I guess. It will get old fast, however.😁

Reactions: 12
Saint Smeghan has seen that Adele's been doing things for Grenfell and has made sure she's not left out.

When is this charity going to wake up and realise that Smeggggggg is just using them, same as she uses every charitable cause she touches?
Yeah I read about Adele last night and thought "Wait for it

1 .... "

How the duck will it blow the RF apart ?
It'll just show them and the world what a whiny bleep of a snake they nurtured in their midst.

Re that Sun article. I'm not joking here, really I'm not, but the thing that struck me as it being shite was them saying WTTE "Haribo's mates are ribbing him about living with his mother in law"
Seriously? What mates? He no longer has any close enough to "rib him" about anything. He's a shut-in.
So I didn't much believe the rest of the article either.

Tesco. 🥴#prayforfreda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this Liza Minelli friend thing may be really old news if it says they were in the 8 million mansion...that was the Malibu one ages ago so Liza could have forgotten all about a phone call.
Re the Oprah tell all,I think it will air straight after the probation year is over.thwy have upset the royals enough all ready.
Or h is stuck between Smeg telling him she needs 💰 and h upsetting her Maj with no way back....
Which incidentally was the title of quite a good film starring Kevin Costner as a double agent spy....you really needed to know that last bit of trivia,didn't you😁
❤😘🤗

• Haha
I think this Liza Minelli friend thing may be really old news if it says they were in the 8 million mansion...that was the Malibu one ages ago so Liza could have forgotten all about a phone call.
Re the Oprah tell all,I think it will air straight after the probation year is over.thwy have upset the royals enough all ready.
Or h is stuck between Smeg telling him she needs 💰 and h upsetting her Maj with no way back....
Which incidentally was the title of quite a good film starring Kevin Costner as a double agent spy....you really needed to know that last bit of trivia,didn't you😁
❤😘🤗
I don't mean to cast aspersions on Liza but I'm inclined to think that she might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Still if she bonds with Harry she's in good company 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.