Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Not for her life. A woman who spends a million per year on clothes will go to anything the BRF is able and willing to cough up in two or three years.

Remember Diana? Her divorce settlement was as large as the one Boris Beckers ex-wife Barbara got (40 million). And Barbara started peddeling a few years later. She got used to spend insane amounts while she was with Boris (like 150.000DM for a necklace and then off to buy clothes). One has to give her she was able to support herself all this time, without ever moving out to a cheaper house or so and did far better than he did.

Anyway, my point is, someone set to live a billionaires livestyle needs a constant stream of income. 40 or 50 million won't hold up for long.

I remember to have read Brenda had her lawyers make a divorce scenario before the wedding and they estimated MM would settle for 30 million. Harrys inheritance will be 40 million and this is only in case they haven't already pawned parts of it. So she'll get half of it and the money for the mansion is the other 10 million

Now let's do the math:

Malibu manison 10 million

Now the recurring payments

• staff for the house, for A., might come out of child support
  • clothes
  • makeup artist, she takes them with her, remember, the Australian tour? She took the MUA and the hair messy with her. Not even Liz Taylor at her most glamorous times did that!
  • fake hair
  • hair stylist
  • personal trainer
  • personal assistant
  • Sunshine Sachs
  • lawyer on retainer
  • has to throw parties often, to be invited and hawk for jobs
  • cars
  • she likes to go on vacation
  • she likes jewellery, even though hers is not really expensive, the small brain is still satisfied with what looks more like glitter than stones
  • plastic surgery (fillers and botox every couple of month, touch ups on the bigger stuff can wait for about five years because it was just done)

Now, tell me how she could be set up for life? This is a pittance. She'll need the old Texan oil billionaire ASAP.
ok help me out here......Shmeggtheslugg is entitled to Harrys inheritance if they divorce?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Doria was evicted from her home in 1997 and 2003

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-...-Meghan-Markles-mother-What-facts-do-you-know

Just in case you haven't read this before....
Hint. Press the SHOW MORE button to read.

When were the jail stints meant to be? When Meghan was between 11-15? Which years were they?

Diva18

She filed for divorce from Engelson in August 2013 which is when she ought to have just turned 32, so does this mean she might be at least 5 years older than she says ? 🤔😳
maybe that's why she may have gone down the surrogacy route 😲

That's my take. Harbottles aren't working for Megz now so that conflict has gone. They don't want her as a client.

They might still be advising Harry on other things (like his divorce)...
Meghan will be set for life after a divorce. 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I feel like her "look" in the red dress, she was trying to "channel" Posh Becks (VB)........and doing a shite job of it!!
Interesting!
The Beeb Breakfast show were using this girl's MeAgain lip sync to promote their interview with her!
She retweeted it and people were commenting on BBC choosing that particular one! Saw it with my own eyes and liked it.
so it's since been deleted by BBC!
who decided it needed to be pulled? And why?
The original;
😅

• Haha

Palpatine

VIP Member
Seriously - why are the tabloids entertaining this drivel from "sources" and "friends"
Does this kind of article really get them extra clicks?
I would have thought that the way the Harkles have treated the UK press, that they would want to give them total radio silence. I actually don't understand why they pander to her puffs? ;)
The hypocrites will print anything for clicks :rolleyes:

Team JCM

VIP Member
She's definitely been in prison for tax evasion and the records have been expunged so it can't now be proved.
Can’t we find her ex cellmate from the clink to spill some prison tea?

I find that with every (anti) Meghan blogger. Can’t listen to them, can’t even watch with volume off and CCs on, as they waffle on so much to pad so little content.
Me too its all shite

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Is that not a CRAZY high figure??? France has a population a bit above ours, but our news channels rarely get over 50,000 viewers for anything they show? Surely they’ve added a zero or something
For their main daily news shows they get higher figures than for this heavily promoted 'special inside story of H&M'

Their breakfast show gets 474,000 average and 2.8 million at peak

They had an evening interview with with Prof Raoult (a French scientist) earlier in June that scored 635k average and 837k at peak

H&M were less popular than the evening news, the morning show, and interviews with mainstream French scientists. And that's after a ton of social media hype.

ETA: Never thought to check this, but there's an Italian edition of Scooby's Finding Freebies on the way according to Amazon. No French language version though.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member

New harrymarkle

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oh this PR is hilarious!

Now Mad Megz wants to be not just part of #BLM but 'at the forefront of the movement'
It's all about Meeeeeeee!

It's totally ridiculous 🤣
Still she obviously has an ego the size of a planet so that might help!

• Haha
Also there are other indicators that she hasn't lied about her age.

When she did her protest about the sexist washing up liquid advert in 1993 she was 11 (soon to be 12) years old. If she was secretly years older and actually 15 or 16 or whatever at the time it would have been really obvious, she clearly looks and sounds like an 11 year old child and not a teenager.

Remember this is because her Dad was the one doing the washing up at the time!
Actually that's a really good point. if she was 11 in 1993, she was 9 when the Rodney King riots happened. Not the summer before high school as she said in the Immaculate heart speech. Why lie on something so easy to prove?

Immaculate heart school starts at grade 6 - year 7 in the UK. When she was 11. In 1993. No where near the riots.

• Heart