Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmm! Alan Rickman 😍😍 ☹

So CNN are saying Haznoballz wants out of LA & is looking at Australia......anyone else think he’ll be going on his own?

Meghan Markle obviously wanted to return to LA to pursue her non-existent Hollywood career and to try and make another go of success in the industry with her new royal credentials as a selling point.

It’s not unfair to say that thus far, she’s flopped hilariously.

The deranged Mary is at it again in the comments....😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this is not good..
To be honest I think Sasha was more in the wrong than mylilpony in that ridiculous spat. Both are cunts but Sasha wins by a nose for spouting her wokey crap. Also I'm puzzled re her (Sasha) banging on about "during this racial pandemic". Holy crap they're even hijacking the bleeping pandemic and dubbing it a racial thing. Nor is the 'single black mother' issue relevant as that is generally a choice and rarely something inflicted on one. Mylilpony chose marriage and kids, that was her choice and why should that even be considered 'white privilege' when black ladies can avail of that same choice?
Oh do duck off Sasha. But it explains Mylilpony taking a week off. As for her best friends race being front and centre ... oh suck my chubby arse jessie twit, the bleep's race was never 'front' because for years she has carefully erased any physical nods to her black heritage and brushed her heritage under the carpet with all the rest of her secrets she was concealing (or attempting to).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Nor is the 'single black mother' issue relevant as that is generally a choice and rarely something inflicted on one. Mylilpony chose marriage and kids, that was her choice and why should that even be considered 'white privilege' when black ladies can avail of that same choice?
No, they can't. Many black men don't have a positive rolemodel in their own life given that so many fathers spend jailtime or are otherwise absent. This is a major factor when having successful relationships themselves. It really is a lot different for the black women.

But you are right, she was calling her just because. I was wondering if she had a score to settle when I read it.

The deranged Mary is at it again in the comments....😳😂
Or is it the deranged duchess herself. She already practised posing as a Mary this week :rolleyes:

ETA I don't think Australia would be keen to pay for his security again. They were mighty fed up when he spend six month in his gap year, behaved badly, didn't do anything else than herd sheep or cattle or whatever it was (did well doing this, sharing the same IQ and interests obviously helps) and refused to give a proper interview, when the Australians wanted to at least read about it for forking over lots of money for the entitled brat.

Last edited:
To be honest I think Sasha was more in the wrong than mylilpony in that ridiculous spat. Both are cunts but Sasha wins by a nose for spouting her wokey crap. Also I'm puzzled re her (Sasha) banging on about "during this racial pandemic". Holy crap they're even hijacking the bleeping pandemic and dubbing it a racial thing. Nor is the 'single black mother' issue relevant as that is generally a choice and rarely something inflicted on one. Mylilpony chose marriage and kids, that was her choice and why should that even be considered 'white privilege' when black ladies can avail of that same choice?
Oh do duck off Sasha. But it explains Mylilpony taking a week off. As for her best friends race being front and centre ... oh suck my chubby arse jessie twit, the bleep's race was never 'front' because for years she has carefully erased any physical nods to her black heritage and brushed her heritage under the carpet with all the rest of her secrets she was concealing (or attempting to).
The thing that is getting people angry. She shows receipts of Jessica Mulroney publicly apologizing but threatening libel in the DMs. Misspelling libel. Did copy and paste sentence 👀 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No, they can't. Many black men don't have a positive rolemodel in their own life given that so many fathers spend jailtime or are otherwise absent. This is a major factor when having successful relationships themselves. It really is a lot different for the black women.

But you are right, she was calling her just because. I was wondering if she had a score to settle when I read it.
Then if you want marriage and babies don't get pregnant to a guy (black white or whatever) who doesn't have the same goals as you.
Scumbag absent baby dads come in all colours and women need to make stark choices who they choose to procreate with. There is no excuse these days for popping out babies unless you want to or have been abused. It's nowt to do with race ... nothing whatsoever. Nor should 'single black parent' be a get out of jail free card or be used to give you some sort of protected status. It was a choice you made, live with it and stop hosting pity parties about it when it suits your agenda.:rolleyes:
Sorry if I sound harsh but that "single mommy" crap bugs me because it has affected my job regarding my getting extra work dumped on me because "they're single mommies Freda". duck that tit. They probably have a more calm home life than me with no bloke pissing on their toilet seats and no bleep huffing and sighing when you ask him to take the bastard bin out to the kerb, but they get a bye ball every bleeping time.
Sore subject.:m

But I do agree there is previous rancour there. Maybe Mylilpony snubbed her at an event, she seems the type to flounce around with her nose in the air sidestepping anyone she considers beneth her.

The thing that is getting people angry. She shows receipts of Jessica Mulroney publicly apologizing but threatening libel in the DMs. Misspelling libel. Did copy and paste sentence 👀 👀
The threats are her being a bleep. No argument there. 100% no need for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That can’t be Harry. I want it to be....but I don’t buy it. Dressing as a Nazi was at some party at Highgrove, I believe, and there’s no way anyone would have been allowed in as KKK or a B&W Minstrel. It’s a mock up, I am certain.

Does anyone remember when Harry pinched that male swimmer’s nipple at some Invictus event? This has always made me angry...that’s sexual assault. If anyone else had the done that they could have been arrested, but no one even mentioned it. The swimmer was interviewed and didn’t seem too thrilled about it.

Laying your hands on someone like that is so entitled and rude. head.

• Wow

Apologies if I am mistaken but did I read that correctly? Are you trolling now? Millions and millions and millions of black fathers do not 'spend jail time' and it is a really irresponsible and inaccurate suggestion that many do.

And again, racially motivated and inappropriate posts have already been removed from this thread today on previous pages. Some of the comments in the thread look out of context now due to removal of other posts that were unnecessary. If it doesnt directly refer to M&H and their actions it again diverts the topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Millions and millions and millions of black fathers do not 'spend jail time' and it is a really irresponsible and inaccurate suggestion that many do.
First of all I said many, not millions, lest alone '
Millions and millions and millions
Please stop twisting my words!

Reactions: 3

Or is it the deranged duchess herself. She already practised posing as a Mary this week :rolleyes:

ETA I don't think Australia would be keen to pay for his security again. They were mighty fed up when he spend six month in his gap year, behaved badly, didn't do anything else than herd sheep or cattle or whatever it was (did well doing this, sharing the same IQ and interests obviously helps) and refused to give a proper interview, when the Australians wanted to at least read about it for forking over lots of money for the entitled brat.
I know am being thick but what is a Mary??? It's been troubling me for days! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes you said many, as per my post. There are millions of black fathers in the world. To suggest 'many' of them go to jail is a sweeping generalisation and totally misrepresentative regardless of what statistics you share.

Back to Meghan and Harry... when's their next statement due?

They clawed their way into Phil's big day, surprised they haven't come out with something else to grab the headlines since Her Maj has been in the press doing her zoom conference today.

Reactions: 5
Back to Meghan and Harry... when's their next statement due?

They clawed their way into Phil's big day, surprised they haven't come out with something else to grab the headlines since Her Maj has been in the press doing her zoom conference today.
Surprised they didn't record themselves calling/zooming/facetiming/skyping, and getting it out there - "Look at us, aren't we great! Look, we love him the most cuz we want all the world to see!"
Seriously can't get over the damn press release - a friggin press release, that they were planning to call him!! Like WHO does that?!?! Oh right, Smedgey and her wedgey do. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.