Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday stories are appearing:

Archewell launch postponed to 2021 and they will be speaking about BLM in the next few days.

And according to the Sun, Doria's moved in with them and Liza Minelli is this week's family Harry never had

Fun times are to be for our little H. LM for sure has a full arsenal of tablets, booze and will be able to find all the other fine stuff our boy likes/needs. :D

Pffft, postponed because of Corona! Harrymarkle had all the evidence little Miss Knowall was too stupid to count to 10. No, it was 9. Or 8? Who counts:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sunday stories are appearing:

Archewell launch postponed to 2021 and they will be speaking about BLM in the next few days.

And according to the Sun, Doria's moved in with them and Liza Minelli is this week's family Harry never had

PRINCE Harry has struck up an unlikely friendship with Hollywood icon Liza Minnelli.
The Cabaret star, 74 has been helping him “find his feet” in Los Angeles.

Holy sheet, bleep even find his own feet.
I bet even archiedoll knows where his feetsies are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
PRINCE Harry has struck up an unlikely friendship with Hollywood icon Liza Minnelli.
The Cabaret star, 74 has been helping him “find his feet” in Los Angeles.

Holy sheet, bleep even find his own feet.
I bet even archiedoll knows where his feetsies are.
OTOH Archiedoll has a Nanny to show him. H is all alone in the cupboard. Please, don't be too hard on the poor sod.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Meghan's phoney little pony - superfluous and under the bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do. Anna Nicole Smith style. With the priest right next to the bed and a fourth change of faith. She hasn't been Mormon yet. Or Jehova Witness. Or, or, blast I am running out of religions, she's been married so often now, ah, yes, Hindu, Moslem or Zoroastrian. Zoroastrian is my favourite. We could dream of the day the vultures get her carcass. :ROFLMAO:

Chapter 6, M+H, LCC

She even hugged an innocent child that was too slow to hide... Pawed, shook hands, while PoW did the Namaste. Well, there is royalty and there is

her.
The answer was not long in coming. Three days after the wedding, Harry and Meghan attended the garden party at Buckingham Palace celebrating Prince Charles’s 70th birthday in the presence of representatives of his many charities and associates. Meghan looked beautiful as she and Harry stepped out onto the lawn. They plunged in, glad-handing those who had been selected for introductions. She charmed everyone. Fifteen minutes into the event, she turned to Harry and said, ‘Harry, this is really boring. Let’s leave.’

does Buckingham Palace have garden parties in November?
prince Charles birthday is 14 th November
day after my mums, that’s how I know

Reactions: 8
Ok. Now I think I got it.

You two just got this all wrong.

LCC says she said she was bored and wanted to leave the party. Like it was some Hollywood thing, where the celebrity shows up, smiles for the photographers and off she goes. So she said H., I wanna leave, it is soooo boring here. Someone overheared and they were out by their ears.

But we were wondering if this was really the reason, because before it was always assumed she either was rude to Camilla (small fanbase) or for tongue pokink (bigger fanbase). The being bored explanation does not fit the video, nor her craving adulation.

We were discussing which of those possibilities it was. We were not disputing anything about catecrashing.

ETA Well, at least I was discussing it 😊
If the last sentence is in reference to me, my posts clearly state I was trying to understand the alternative point of view to my own, therefore a discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My bad, everyone...so LCC did say that. I didn’t know some of you had read the book.

Wow...how rude. Not that I am even a little bit surprised.
Tattle bandits have been all over this, pre ordering the duck outta that book, taking one for the team to share on here. Its a hilarious thread and we know our shiz. 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The answer was not long in coming. Three days after the wedding, Harry and Meghan attended the garden party at Buckingham Palace celebrating Prince Charles’s 70th birthday in the presence of representatives of his many charities and associates. Meghan looked beautiful as she and Harry stepped out onto the lawn. They plunged in, glad-handing those who had been selected for introductions. She charmed everyone. Fifteen minutes into the event, she turned to Harry and said, ‘Harry, this is really boring. Let’s leave.’

Maybe he has a party in the summer and dubs it "Birthday AND charities" because November would be too cold for an outdoor event. It's a good way to involve more people from his charities without needing to limit numbers for an indoor event.

Reactions: 13

This was in May 4 days after their wedding so 23rd May. It wasn't on his actual birthday,

Maybe he has a party in the summer and dubs it "Birthday AND charities" because November would be too cold for an outdoor event. It's a good way to involve more people from his charities without needing to limit numbers for an indoor event.
Yup

Anyone watching the C5 documentary on at the mo?(uk)
OOOF, not holding back. Is a little bit light handed and flimsy, but definitely not being kind to Megsy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is anyone watching the channel 5 thing? Lots of shade thrown at the Sussexes

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fun times are to be for our little H. LM for sure has a full arsenal of tablets, booze and will be able to find all the other fine stuff our boy likes/needs. :D

Pffft, postponed because of Corona! Harrymarkle had all the evidence little Miss Knowall was too stupid to count to 10. No, it was 9. Or 8? Who counts:cool:
Oh yeah, took me a minute to cotton on *slaps self*

Her legal people really are tit. They throw any old shite at these two and then bump up the bill and laugh all the way to the bank.

Anyone watching the C5 documentary on at the mo?(uk)
OOOF, not holding back. Is a little bit light handed and flimsy, but definitely not being kind to Megsy
Is anyone watching the channel 5 thing? Lots of shade thrown at the Sussexes

OOOH, we shall debrief you both later and you can fill us in on any juicy bits.🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anna Pasternak on the documentary being nice/kind about Kate. Hmmmm, back peddling? Apologising? Digging herself out of the tit?
(apologies for no reference..I'm watching the c5 documentary )

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The quote I originally responded to referred to them gate crashing the garden party 4 days after the wedding where Megs wore a "bleeping saucer" (I think was Frieda's description). I was asking how they could gate crash said garden party given the invitations required and the amount of staff that will have facilitated the event.
Think that was me, I was repeating something I’d read on one of the gossip pages back in January when all this with them started. Realistically I have no idea what happened for sure, I did however say that her announcing she was bored & wanting to leave would not have gone down at all well with C&C.

LCC says in the book that MM wanted to leave after 15 minute, it’s also quite apparent from the book & various videos, that MM has her own idea of how things should be done, it really doesn’t matter what anyone else tells her, courtiers & family members, friends of Harry’s found her difficult,

H enables her behaviour, when he should have been guiding & showing her the way things were/are done, but then it doesn’t look like the plan was to stick around.

LCC hasn’t said any of that - just that something “astonishing” happened 4 days after the wedding. She hasn’t even mentioned BP or PC’s party. I think people have speculated that, to be honest.

It does seem that it’s likely connected to the garden party, but it could be anything.
From the book

I'm not 😂😂 but waiting patiently for y'all's comments 😂😂😂
Mate, is a total side eye towards Megsy. On the surface it is no more than an up to date (covid mentioned) bit of fluffiness about the Cambridge family. Lots of snipes about the Sussex duo and Archibald.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think that was me, I was repeating something I’d read on one of the gossip pages back in January when all this with them started. Realistically I have no idea what happened for sure, I did however say that her announcing she was bored & wanting to leave would not have gone down at all well with C&C.

LCC says in the book that MM wanted to leave after 15 minute, it’s also quite apparent from the book & various videos, that MM has her own idea of how things should be done, it really doesn’t matter what anyone else tells her, courtiers & family members, friends of Harry’s found her difficult,

H enables her behaviour, when he should have been guiding & showing her the way things were/are done, but then it doesn’t look like the plan was to stick around.

From the book
Thanks...but I already acknowledged my mistake.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.