Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting that it says that she didn't want to do the video.
I have just read somewhere (as a result of following a link from this thread, but now I can't find it, as I got a bit lost down a hole) in a comment, that the school didn't ask or invite her to address the graduation ceremony. She took it upon herself to do this (perhaps instigated by OW if the comment I mentioned before is believed) apparently. This marries up with some other comments about the school, strangely not sharing her speech or mentioning about it.
I've not watched yet, but this Fame Vixen sounds right up my street. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: 14
I think the kid in the candy shop analogy fits well. It's like she thought "Holy shit I'm gonna be a princess! Designer dresses, YAY!" and her and mylilpony went nuts begging and borrowing any old shite as long as it was high end couture that peasants could never afford. She was never a snappy or stylish dresser but wasn't remarkably horrific, and to be fair on the designers her figure makes nice clothes look shite anyway no matter who designed it and that beige marquee was fugly as sin.

Reactions: 22
Oh yes thé £100k couture Givenchy gown / Argos one size fits all nylon stretchy sofa cover.
No wonder Claire Waight Keller got the sack.
i will never, ever understand how a dress costs £100k.
How? Literally fucking how?!! Absolutely fucking garbage

Reactions: 28
This looks off topic, but it's not. It's regarding the Hollywood celebs smeggy and ginge live among who've been throwing money into a fund to bail out rioters and protesters.

level 2
JinxStryker

26 points · 3 hours ago

I lived in Malibu for over a decade. Let me tell you how it would go: the celebs who live there have private security or access to private security firms if they’re not already using them. I have dealt with some of these firms. These are not mall cops; they are ex-military and ex-law enforcement, armed to the teeth. So their houses would be protected by the same ex-cops they demonize while they were hiding under their beds. For those of us in Malibu who are not rich or celebs, they would leave us unprotected too

level 4
JinxStryker

5 points · 2 hours ago

I’ll also add that some of the same celebrities who virtue signal on social media about every popular left wing cause under the sun secretly have the kinds of weapons in their homes that would make militia members in the woods of Kentucky jealous. I have seen some of the firepower floating around that enclave. Same people who call 2A advocates “nuts.” It’s all an illusion and a perfect example of “laws for thee but not for me.” There’s also a misperception that everyone in Malibu is either a celeb or rich. Not true. There’s even a trailer park in Malibu. Mind you it’s an expensive and really nice trailer park, but still. All the non-celebs would have to stick together because
I promise you the Hollywood hypocrites would not allocate their private security to the greater Malibu community.

Reactions: 16

His disability is being a useless lump!

Meghan has got herself indebted to a cabal of rich people use the race card to encourage civil unrest for political reasons She’s out of her depth and I think she‘s finally realised it.
( Isn’t it sad that rioters harm no-one except their own communities who already as disadvantaged as they are themselves.)

Yes, I could see Meghan making a play for someone at Lidl as long as his name was Dieter Schwartz.

Reactions: 12
She was never a snappy or stylish dresser but wasn't remarkably horrific, and to be fair on the designers her figure makes nice clothes look shite anyway no matter who designed it and that beige marquee was fugly as sin.
That is incredibly generous, nay, magnanimous statement of you freda

She seems to have a history of a stylist who hates her, either that or she dressed herself on several occasions, here are a couple of blinders if you dare to click and enlarge.

Reactions: 26
I’m sharing this, purely because I think you will all “enjoy” this comment!

Like hanging a Rembrandt in a KFC

Reactions: 21

Loooool how they got a photo of meg looking like she is writing her diary

This is the real photo, it's also the showing Meghan right not left handed.

Reactions: 11

It's a shame that Meghan isn't actually like this
Mo5 you should have a look at BBC's Gary Tank Commander.

Does the link with that engagement ring look like the same stone but in a different setting , or a different stone altogether.
MM thinks it went to Garrards, it was probably switched at Elizabeth Dukes at Argos.

Reactions: 8
True. My mum has veneers and they had to do that.
I have three teeth that are veneers... underneath are stumps. They had to be done due to a road accident.
At work one time one of the tempary teeth fell out lol so left with the stump ( the veneers were been made so they give you a temp one)
I stuck it back in with chewing gum after lol It did the job to I had my proper ones due.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.