Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vintage

I think she was trying to say that none of her midwife/nursing friends working at the Portland and Lindo Wing knew anything about any 'special babies' being born at the time that Archie was supposedly born...or born at home and brought over after (his birth certificate states Portland hospital, with the posh private clinic, as the place of birth).
I would have thought there were quite a few other ‘not significantly special enough to be royal births’ at the Portland on that date .
Where is Poirot when you need him?

i wonder if there was a surrogate who gave birth there on that date?
Incidentally it has been mentioned before that Meghan could use ‘Princess ‘ correctly in this instance as she is wife of a Prince.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Chinwag

Not impressed by it once I saw them banging on about the supposed MI5 agent called Hopkins who made a death bed confession to killing Diana.
A claim that was debunked on snopes as a load of bollox from a regurgitated Australian claim years earlier.
Anonymous aren't exactly enhancing their reputation if they're posting that old easily debunked crap and it kind of colours their other stuff in my eyes.

Yes i have just come across that one and thought bollocks.

Some of the stuff they’ve exposed has been fantastic, the Scientology stuff was particularly fun and was the beginning of thousands of members getting out of the cult.

I don’t know what to make of the claims that Diana was bumped off and was supposedly being watched by MI5 and had a taped confessional from a child that was interfered with by her husband and had plans to flee with the children abroad.

Could Harry’s “if you knew what i knew” be something to do with that hmm...

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Someone mentioned in the previous thread about LCC mentioning in the final chapters about Meghan and Thomas and ‘interference’
Has anyone read that far and can confirm what is supposed to be in this explosive final chapter?

drusy

@ Campagne
That scoobie doo face was NOT weird, how very dare you! It was like he was in the room
I might do him again alongside one of haribo.
Don't blame Campagne!! It was me that made the Scooby face comment! 😁

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I can’t find it but I’m swear someone shared a screenshot of lady CC talking about the surrogacy. Could anyone link it to me?
Is there anything else juicy from the book? What about the allegations of her Dad behaving in an improper manner that apparently was being covered in the final chapter?

mardymare

VIP Member
Wallyyankee on İnstagram has unearthed an old video of MM. Her t-shirt reads 'İ won't stand for racism'. Some heartfelt comments as usual. 1591029799143.png Sorry not sure how to link from instagram...

1591029799143.png

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
The midwife breached patient confidentiality. Surely that’s a disciplinary offence.?

I have a horrible feeling they’ll be back.
it will be the end of the RF if they are though
I can't see them coming back together. I think the royal family need to deal with the Prince Andrew situation first. The interview with Emily Maitlis was a PR disaster.

Reactions: 4

Rowan

Chatty Member
I don't know how to do this but I can see you, mo5inthestates, where are you ? Please come bk I miss your input and attachments and erm advice ,,😆
What’s an ‘Irishism’?
Hope it’s not an insulting term!

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
@ Diva18 oh..I might be wrong..I am only going on what I was told about genetics.. looks like the world is a very diverse place xxx

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I wonder if

I have dark brown /black hair and dark brown eyes. My husband blond with blue eyes. My daughter has hazel eyes and dark blond hair. My son blond hair and green eyes. My children don't have my dark brown eyes or hair.
Thank you for that..it is very interesting.