Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
You've already asked this earlier and I already answered at length. And please stop writing he did. Someone else, who like you, does not read the entire thread, might pick it up, think he did and repeat it.
Sorry, I honestly must have missed it. Thank you for the heads up, I’ll go back and find your comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

freda19

VIP Member
Kate and William to sue Tatler over 'cruel, sexist and woman-shaming' article that criticised her weight, parenting and claimed she felt 'thrown under the bus' by Harry and Meghan
  • Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to take legal action against Tatler magazine
  • They have sent legal letters to magazine about its 'Catherine the Great' piece
  • Kate is said to be upset about criticism of her family, her children and her weight
  • Tatler's article claims Kate had spat with Meghan ahead of wedding with Harry

full story on Daily Fail. Can’t do links yet🤭

Last edited:

suspecrobot

I wanted to say I am sorry, I have worded it a bit too harsh. I could just have set a link to my answer.

Your reaction was so graceful it, thank you for this!

You are right, this does not sound like something the palace would state. The wording is too much MMs style. Also having to be unpolitical it is highly unlikely HMQ would comment on the ongoings in any country, lest alone a non-commonwealth country. I think it was them. Again.
It’s not the Palace saying it. It’s not the Queen saying it. It’s the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust. Her Maj is only the patron, and has no direct input.

Still curious as to why it’s disheartening, Mo5.

suspecrobot

That expression in bold shows the agenda. We're not interested in being lectured about 'privlege' ... boring as fuck woke word.
Start a thread on it and good luck.
Now then Freda, don’t hold back :D

It was a valid point made by KM33. Not delivered in your preferred style, but valid nevertheless ;)

MollyMooo

Off topic! It’s probably already been covered in ‘conspiracies’, but I’ve recently landed here from DS and have noticed a few references to it on these threads. Diana was killed by a drunk driver and she was not wearing a seatbelt. Is that what everyone here really thinks? Just asking as I’ve read a lot of really credible stuff that would dispute that and I’m sure W & H would be aware of all of that too. To me, that would explain their heightened apoplexy, or Harry’s in particular. They can hardly be screaming that their mother was murdered. If Harry has confided in Meghan that that is what he thinks happened to his mother, and maybe he is laying the blame at the feet of the RF, (although I do not think it was them), maybe that could explain this current situation and Harry’s seemingly disregard for his own family. Remember HMQ telling Paul Burrell about the ‘dark forces’ and ‘the brakes’? Just a thought!

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
English law states that if a baby is born through surrogacy then the birth mother and no one else is regarded in law as the legal Mother and she would have to register the birth . This is the case even if the child she carried is not biologically hers. The legal situation re parentage is resolved in surrogacy usually by parental order - not adoption as Lady C states - although a few surrogate births are regularised by adoption . The vast majority are regularised via parental order. The birth certificate I haven’t seen. Has anyonelse?
Jepp. Statd MM, whose job is being a princess of the realm :rolleyes:

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Diva, I tried to follow your instructions re link, but it just said 'copy' so I did but there was no option to 'paste' on here. Sorry for being such a div!
For me, the link I have copied comes up just above my phone keyboard, in the predictive text area. I touch in the area I want it inserted, then touch the link in the predictive text area and it inserts it, I only get one chance at it, if I do anything else it dissapears. Hope that helps

Lincoln34

English law states that if a baby is born through surrogacy then the birth mother and no one else is regarded in law as the legal Mother and she would have to register the birth . This is the case even if the child she carried is not biologically hers. The legal situation re parentage is resolved in surrogacy usually by parental order - not adoption as Lady C states - although a few surrogate births are regularised by adoption . The vast majority are regularised via parental order. The birth certificate I haven’t seen. Has anyonelse?
Jepp. Statd MM, whose job is being a princess of the realm :rolleyes:
Very odd if surrogacy did occur. If it did then a coach and horses have been driven though UK law. See below for government guidance. https://assets.publishing.service.g...dance_for_intended_parents_and_surrogates.pdf

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Being dirty and unhygienic doesn't always equate to mental health problems though - I had the misfortune to work with a dirty, smelly slob who seemed quite happy to be like that to the point where she once happily told a colleague she only took one bath a week. She utterly stank and God help anyone who had to use the loo after she'd used it because it smelt like Billingsgate Market afterwards. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
To be honest, anyone that unhygienic has got to have some sort of mental health problem because any normal person would not let themselves get to that point.

I did neither say nor imply that support is a negative thing.

I was merely questioning if this was a palace approved tweet or if MM + PH were once again overstepping royal rules by using the account in a way it is not supposed to be used. I was already told it was ok to use it for a statement like this.

I must ask you to please be so kind and not twist my words.

ETA I will log out until the thread is back to MM + PH. I really dislike being lectured by a white person on how life for mixed race people is, being mixed race myself. And when I do speak up about the race things everyone gets their knickers twisted and feels lectured and doesn't like it either. I didn't say anything about the situation in America or coment on the posts of others regarding the topic on purpose!
I don’t think anyone is trying to twist your words. It was merely a question.

Last edited: