Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I see you your point but I question who was crying out for her to voice her opinions?
Probably young disaffected people who think she is an appropriate role model.

Once she is self funding and no longer clinging on to her title or to being a representative of our Queen and the Commonwealth like the barnacle she is then she should indeed be free to pursue her political agenda IN HER OWN COUNTRY .
Meanwhile it’s not appropriate.
She’s just abhorrent.
Spangly was referring to media reports about Meghan not speaking out. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rince-Harrys-silence-George-Floyds-death.html

Reactions: 4

Poppea

VIP Member
H sounds like he says, the baby's changed so much over two weeks..

This has already been discussed.

He says he was told babies do change a lot in the first two weeks and this is why they want to wait before they give it a name, as the name should be fitting the baby.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I wonder if

I have dark brown /black hair and dark brown eyes. My husband blond with blue eyes. My daughter has hazel eyes and dark blond hair. My son blond hair and green eyes. My children don't have my dark brown eyes or hair.
Thank you for sharing this..it is so intertesting..

Chinwag

Have you all seen the stuff from Anonymous? i see twitter and YouTube have been working overtime taking it down!!!

• Wow

MollyMooo

The Coroners report stated there was no reason to believe Mr Paul was drunk and actually personally apologised to his parents who were at the inquest. This was reported in the broadsheets after the Inquest. As you can imagine ten years after the fact no one was really interested in the facts apart from the watchers who absorb everything and repeat ad nauseam for decades until death do us part.
And that wasn't the only fact that has been buried

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Diva, I tried to follow your instructions re link, but it just said 'copy' so I did but there was no option to 'paste' on here. Sorry for being such a div!

Reactions: 3

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Brown eyes are the dominant gene... I am blue eyed..my ex was brown.. his mother had brown eyes..my child had brown eyes...Archies eyes are light..despite a brown mothers eyes being dominant genes..I might be wrong..but personal experience..I was a blond blue eye and gave birth to a brown dark eyed child as the other parent had the more dominant genes.
It's actually a lot more complex than that I'm afraid. This article explains everything in fairly easy terms.

MollyMooo

I don't think it's a family member. I don't think they are an ex either. Maybe ex PR/agent

I have read all the conspiracy theories. The driver was drunk and she wasn't wearing a seat belt..
Don't read conspiracy theories, read the facts

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Look up the term Boston Brakes. Mercedes asked for the car to do a full forensic check, they were refused. They asked repeatedly and were refused repeatedly throughout.
I did look this up also information about the strobe light and the white fiat uno, my conclusions remain the same, this was a terrible accident, the two people on the left hand side of the car died immediately on impact. Dodi and Henri Paul, however the two on the right were both still alive with Diana dying several hrs later, Trevor survived as he was the only person wearing a seatbelt. Albeit it with shocking injuries to his head and chest culminating in him having to have his face completely rebuilt and spending nearly two wks in a coma, also loss of memory which is not surprising considering the trauma his body and mind had suffered.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Huh??? I could answer or take a look if only knew what you are asking for.
Apparently Thomas Markle ‘interfered’ (sexually abused I’m guessing is what the poster meant) with MM. I doubt it’s true but apparently it’s in the final chapter. Do you see anything

Reactions: 2