Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 138472View attachment 138473View attachment 138474According to Lady C, Meghan was wearing evening wear during the day.
( I was a bit <clutches pearls> about the salmon pink dress at trooping the colour)
The garden party dress was too sheer.
The Dior dress was too cocktail for the raf church service.
She definitely needed some etiquette guidance.
However being Meghan, she would ignore every one.
Although I agree with you that those dresses were probably inappropriate for the function, they all look better on her than some of the hideous fashion mistakes she made (eg the green goblin outfit and the designer beige tent). She definitely made worse choices.

Reactions: 15
First time poster.
The off the shoulder pink thing is bulging at the buttons, the garden party rag is really nasty and cheap looking, should you be able to see the stitching on the hem?
And the last dress is way too tight.
All the money and access to people who could have made her look great and she chose to go out in those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Although I agree with you that those dresses were probably inappropriate for the function, they all look better on her than some of the hideous fashion mistakes she made (eg the green goblin outfit and the designer beige tent). She definitely made worse choices.
Yes definitely!

I hate to comment on someone's looks as such, but why did she even touch her nose in the first place?
It can't just be shadows can it? It was perfectly fine before, now it looks cartoonish to be honest:

20200526_124505.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Agreed they've been upto no good for ages but they at least seemed to be able to hold it together in public. Now they come off as paranoid to the point of not well and just overall strange. I don't think they were like that before Archie. If they were it was much better hidden.
Maybe it is true what one hears about their Cocaine habits. It induces paranoia when consumed for a long time in high doses.

Reactions: 14
First time poster.
The off the shoulder pink thing is bulging at the buttons, the garden party rag is really nasty and cheap looking, should you be able to see the stitching on the hem?
All the money and access to people who could have made her look great and she chose to go out in those things.
Welcome!💓

The fact/opinion that those dresses were amongst her better choices says something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even though Norbs was so nice to show how I could start a conversation, I can't. Might be due to my being relatively new here.

Anyway, I set up a temporary email adress. It will be good for six hours, which is until 7p.m.

Please drop me a line there, so I can email you "the file".

Oh really! Now I have to edit the post about the email adress to insert the email adress. I am as bonkers as mad megs.

[email protected]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Megan wants them all to live in fear of her washing all their dirty laundry in public but if she does there is no way it came from them, they will put all the blame on Harry sharing their secrets with her.

Seeing how Wills received Meghan from the off you can tell there was no way he had any kind of friendship with her where he was telling her anything lmao!!

Kate would of been surface friendly to her and probably tried to help her fit in at first but tell her all her business? no way.

Charles may well of been more open out of them all and let stuff slip aside from Harry but even that i am not convinced about and as for Camilla well i don’t think she cared for Meghan one bit so i can’t imagine she would of shared anything with her. It’s been said Camilla thought Meghan was way too flirty with Charles from the off and knew something was rotten about her.

Meghan was in this country for barely 2 years and at that time the only drama she probably heard much about was Andrew because let’s be honest she was causing all the drama associated with the British Royal Family herself during that time with her tacky family reality show.

Reactions: 18
Yes definitely!

I hate to comment on someone's looks as such, but why did she even touch her nose in the first place?
It can't just be shadows can it? It was perfectly fine before, now it looks cartoonish to be honest:

View attachment 138479
She tried to make it look smaller. Like Michael Jackson. Doesn't really work, only for a short while. And I agree, the thing looks quite ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Haha
Even though Norbs was so nice to show how I could start a conversation, I can't. Might be due to my being relatively new here.

Anyway, I set up a temporary email adress. It will be good for six hours, which is until 7p.m.

Oh really! Now I have to edit the post about the email adress to insert the email adress. I am as bonkers as mad megs.

[email protected]
In your privacy settings make sure you don’t have ‘start conversations with you’ set to ‘nobody’.
1CDCA62E-BB94-441B-9230-4DA757F88AE4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Megan wants them all to live in fear of her washing all their dirty laundry in public but if she does there is no way it came from them, they will put all the blame on Harry sharing their secrets with her.

Seeing how Wills received Meghan from the off you can tell there was no way he had any kind of friendship with her where he was telling her anything lmao!!

Kate would of been surface friendly to her and probably tried to help her fit in at first but tell her all her business? no way.

Charles may well of been more open out of them all and let stuff slip aside from Harry but even that i am not convinced about and as for Camilla well i don’t think she cared for Meghan one bit so i can’t imagine she would of shared anything with her. It’s been said Camilla thought Meghan was way too flirty with Charles from the off and knew something was rotten about her.

Meghan was in this country for barely 2 years and at that time the only drama she probably heard much about was Andrew because let’s be honest she was causing all the drama associated with the British Royal Family herself during that time with her tacky family reality show.
I suspect any secrets MM learned about any of the family came from a gullible Harry. She was probably probing gently until Harry spilled the beans

Reactions: 9
In your privacy settings make sure you don’t have ‘start conversations with you’ set to ‘nobody’.View attachment 138506
I did take a look before I set up the email. I says 'Members only'. It does not matter, I'd have to send a file via email anyway. Or a link to a file host. Thanks again!

Reactions: 5
I did take a look before I set up the email. I says 'Members only'. It does not matter, I'd have to send a file via email anyway. Or a link to a file host. Thanks again!
FYI I just tried and it wouldn’t let me start a conversation with you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
First time poster.
The light pink from the garden party is bunching up at the waist in the back. Most of her clothes do this because she is so short waisted. She shouldn't buy anything off the rack that isn't petite sized. And her clothes are ALWAYS too tight. Nothing ever looks tailored not even her couture dresses. I was always wondering since when a couture directrice allowed a client to leave the house in ill fitting clothes. They do work personally with good/celeb customers.

FYI I just tried and it wouldn’t let me start a conversation with you.
See, it hates me! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Bit of goss quoted from Tatler:

"Meanwhile others went on to reveal how Kate and Meghan's relationship fractured at the Sussexes wedding rehearsal in May 2018.

One friend explained how the Duchess of Cambridge was determined to follow royal protocol on the big day.

They explained: 'It was a hot day and apparently there was a row over whether the bridesmaids should wear tights or not. Kate, following protocol, felt that they should. Meghan didn't want them to.'

The royal went on to 'put Meghan in her place', reprimanding her for speaking down to Kensington Palace staff.

One insider added: 'In the palace, you hear numerous stories of the staff saying so-and-so is a nightmare and behaves badly but you never hear that about Kate.'

Kate, whose manners are described as impeccable, is also said to have a 'ruthless survival streak' that makes her 'well suited' to the House of Windsor.'

Meanwhile another insider revealed how the royal's relationship with Meghan fractured as Kate advocated for royal protocol and said bridesmaids at the royal wedding should wear tights (pictured, Princess Charlotte at the wedding)

From the pic it looks like Smeggy won the argument.

Reactions: 12

[email protected]
Can you send me the link to [email protected]? (It's temp too, not sure how it works!!) 😅

Reactions: 4
Joined the group mainly to share a story. I read posts in a different group before H and M were married. Storyline was that Harry either was participating in some nasty stuff or was set up to appear to be, and there are recordings. Those recordings were used by M and her handlers to blackmail H into the mess he is in. If they are real, he would likely be prosecuted. Much worse than PA supposedly...such as child sexual assault. I do NOT know if this story was true. Poster seemed fearful and only posted a few times. At the time, I thought it was probably a troll...now, who knows?
M's connections to SoHo, etc, sure could fit.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories (archie is real, calling him archiedoll is just for laughs) but since seeing the images from the inskip wedding thereis not a doubt in my mind there is something in this theory. At that wedding he tried to avoid her like the plague and she kept pulling his pigtails and stalking him and trying to grrab at him ... very creepy. Not only that, but nobody else there seemed to acknowledge her or try to include her in group chats, it's almost like she was photo shopped into the images and was never there. But she WAS there and seemed as welcome as corona. Normally your friends try to make your date welcome, but clearly the word was out "Don't encourage her".
Yep, he'd dipped his wick and was moving on and she wasn't having it, so sometime after that something happened that turned him round 180 degrees and put them together.
Also, when she was pictured with archiedoll soon after the birth at a polo match haribo had no interest in her at all. All the images show him scowling at her or coochy-cooing baby but no interest in smeggy, no smiles of encouragement for her and no hugs or embraces. He really didn't want her there. I dunno how the hell the twit got himself in this mess but something dodgy occurred in my Miss Marple opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Joined the group mainly to share a story. I read posts in a different group before H and M were married. Storyline was that Harry either was participating in some nasty stuff or was set up to appear to be, and there are recordings. Those recordings were used by M and her handlers to blackmail H into the mess he is in. If they are real, he would likely be prosecuted. Much worse than PA supposedly...such as child sexual assault. I do NOT know if this story was true. Poster seemed fearful and only posted a few times. At the time, I thought it was probably a troll...now, who knows?
M's connections to SoHo, etc, sure could fit.
Who are Smeghan's handlers? I thought she was her own boss (certainly seems to be her own worst enemy, ha!). This suggests there is someone else in control?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.