Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all these house moves, balding ginge boy will never get the debt consolidation loan at this rate....imagine how many ‘continuation boxes’ he’ll need to fill in the addresses over the last three years 🤔

Nottingham Cottage
Kensington Palace
Frogmore Cottage
Canadian bolthole
Current freebie
Next freebie

Poor Archiedoll. He’ll have no concept of the word ‘home’.
I read Canadian bolthole as brothel.🤪 Need more coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry said that if they ( his grandparents) didn’t agree to the marriage, they would be accused of racism

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This sounds like something that could have come from the mind of Carl Beech aka "Nick" the fantasist jailed himself for paedophelia. No way do I beileve this for a second.

I think Harry and Meghan are, at worst, two mentally ill people for whom getting together was the worst thing that could have happened to either of them and it's driven them both to destruction. It happens all the time unfortunately.
I have no idea if this story is true, but I do believe that people can get into situations where they get set up.

Reactions: 5
Harry said that if they ( his grandparents) didn’t agree to the marriage, they would be accused of racism
Argh...I thought there might have been an argument like that used, I couldn't see them letting him marry her with her background - which they must have known,and as we now know, they did.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi.
The words of some birds says....that Tyler wants his mansion back!!!!duh,duh,duh(that's suppose to be dramatic music,I'm trying to build the tension here,bear with)🙈🙊
That means they have to make it look like they want to move because they are fed up,etc..insert your theory excuse here.
Also maybe meg is suffering PTSD from the birth she never experienced and that's why she's a nutcase....all is forgiven,we love you now.. I don't think so.
H has Oedipus complex cos hes married his mother,explains alot but I think his mother was a bit of a nutjack on the QT.
So it's not looking good either way.🙈😎
We thought PC was thrifty with his money but who gives someone 4 million to get 18 thousand back...is this some wonderful pyramid scheme we know nothing about???
Look I know you want me to start a blog but ...I am a very quiet,unassuming,serious person who is unaccustomed to public speaking,not withstanding I don't really know one computer term from another and am technology illiterate so I shouldn't really critize the bloggers when I can't put my money where my tiny mouth is but....
I am and I can,so chuff em🙈😂
Mind how you go❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got the book from Apple Books and it’s still there? The lady C book?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I in need of help if I think we are getting back to normal because China and Hong Kong are fighting again???
Also was the murky meg on here earlier the real murky meg??I hope so as I love her blog,..very balanced and all her own words.
Apologies for the cul-de-sac,stopped awhile cos it's warm to sun bathe...with SPF on,can't be too careful,we don't want leathery lined meg skin ,do we??
❤😘🤗

Am I in need of help if I think we are getting back to normal because China and Hong Kong are fighting again???
Also was the murky meg on here earlier the real murky meg??I hope so as I love her blog,..very balanced and all her own words.
Apologies for the cul-de-sac,stopped awhile cos it's warm to sun bathe...with SPF on,can't be too careful,we don't want leathery lined meg skin ,do we??
❤😘🤗
Just saw this:

Screenshot_20200526-110445_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Fair comment.
When I said her intelligence was her downfall what I should have said was ‘her belief in her own intelligence.’
She couldn’t accept just acting secondary to Harry and quietly counting her blessings.

Just out of interest the rules were bent for Charles to go to Cambridge just as other rules have been bent for Harry.
He too has been deceived in in his time both by Laurens Van der Post and by the paedophile bishop.
Perhaps he feels sorry for Harry In that respect.
Oh I’m in 100% agreement with you 🙏. She believes she Is intelligent but she shows she is not over and over. The girl exposes herself endlessly by her failure to pay attention to granular detail surrounding her actions. More cunning and a chancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Trying to figure out how you PM on here...

8ED05190-2CB2-475D-BBBF-47818A5A9E68.jpeg

061B14CD-FF27-455B-B17C-6629F3C0C3BB.jpeg

E8DEF618-5FD6-4B57-B152-A74CA78A6C08.png

or if it’s an individual other user, click on their avatar next to their post and ‘start a conversation’ is one of the options, unless the user has disabled that feature.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could afford to start paying off their £2.4million bill for Frogmore Cottage only after Prince Charles agreed to foot their astronomical security costs in the US.
Shedding light on the deal, a source told the Daily Mail: ‘They had fully expected that British taxpayers would continue to foot the bill for their protection but then the rug was pulled from under their feet and they had to ask Prince Charles to step in. That’s the reason why they are now able to start paying back the Queen and the Crown Estate, who met the cost of the building work out of public funds.’

The source also claimed the couple’s final bills soared because they included costly designs for work that wasn’t even carried out.
‘One of the biggest costs at Frogmore was that they flew in a designer from the US to design the garden,’ the source revealed. ‘Meghan also wanted a tennis court. There are already tennis courts nearby in Home Park. But it would have meant them coming out of the garden and being seen, which she didn’t like.’

Oh Charlie what have you done?:eek:
You've fucked us over. You'll wangle your taxes to cover their skanky arses and then grab our taxes to make up what they cost you.
bleeping fuming:mad::mad::mad:
shits fucked up. Whatever way you slice it the taxpayers getting royally fucked.

What's this???
Have they taken up Madonna’s offer then?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could afford to start paying off their £2.4million bill for Frogmore Cottage only after Prince Charles agreed to foot their astronomical security costs in the US.
Shedding light on the deal, a source told the Daily Mail: ‘They had fully expected that British taxpayers would continue to foot the bill for their protection but then the rug was pulled from under their feet and they had to ask Prince Charles to step in. That’s the reason why they are now able to start paying back the Queen and the Crown Estate, who met the cost of the building work out of public funds.’

The source also claimed the couple’s final bills soared because they included costly designs for work that wasn’t even carried out.
‘One of the biggest costs at Frogmore was that they flew in a designer from the US to design the garden,’ the source revealed. ‘Meghan also wanted a tennis court. There are already tennis courts nearby in Home Park. But it would have meant them coming out of the garden and being seen, which she didn’t like.’

Oh Charlie what have you done?:eek:
You've fucked us over. You'll wangle your taxes to cover their skanky arses and then grab our taxes to make up what they cost you.
bleeping fuming:mad::mad::mad:
So they flew in a designer when there are plenty in this country and had a tennis court built (which has probably never been used).
It makes me angry that this posh house is seemingly empty and not being rented out to anyone else in their absence. What a bloody waste of money. And why should they have this home when they are not living in it?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Lady C says Meghan was bored at that garden party and wanted to leave after 15 minutes.
Having seen the video footage, I would say that was wrong and they were definitely asked to leave.
(Unless me gain was over heard saying she was bored, so was told to Do one.)

Also Harry’s nick name has been changed to blowjobs as his brain is now add,Ed by mind blowing sex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There's some insufferable woman on television banging on about Meghan being the most photographed woman in the world and their 'starpower' and :sick: Does anyone else feel they're watching the Twilight Zone when people come out with all this saccharine glowing rubbish?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
According to Lady C, Meghan was wearing evening wear during the day.
( I was a bit <clutches pearls> about the off the shoulder salmon pink dress at trooping the colour)
The garden party dress was too sheer.
The Dior dress was too cocktail for the raf church service.
She definitely needed some etiquette guidance.
However being Meghan, she would ignore every one.

129FBC10-F30E-48CC-B703-C42897626214.jpeg
CD94FC21-4346-49B4-B88C-492462DD4D0D.jpeg
5E74D338-1644-4105-A1EE-5F102F7CC024.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.