Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LCC said she’d had cartilage removed but that what was left ‘dropped’ over time, giving her the bobble.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lady C says Meghan was bored at that garden party and wanted to leave after 15 minutes.
Having seen the video footage, I would say that was wrong and they were definitely asked to leave.
(Unless me gain was over heard saying she was bored, so was told to Do one.)

Also Harry’s nick name has been changed to blowjobs as his brain is now add,Ed by mind blowing sex.
How does Lady C know ? she wasn't there and doubt very few people apart from young Markle will have told her anything .... Im glad I didn't buy it now as I would be doubting everything i read

Although I agree with you that those dresses were probably inappropriate for the function, they all look better on her than some of the hideous fashion mistakes she made (eg the green goblin outfit and the designer beige tent). She definitely made worse choices.
I love that navy blue dress I think it's classy ,but it's wasted on her 😂

I know, I know, I've made this joke before, but it is just soooo gooood :D Same hands, ears and teeth. Not sure about the feet, though. Nosferatus might be a tad more beautiful. :D Are we sure she was born in 1981?

View attachment 138570View attachment 138571
View attachment 138572

What's not to love!

Maybe Marcus Anderson? Or is it a nice way of saying 'pimp'? Which would again be Marcus Anderson, right?
That face in the second picture! If looks could kill :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit of goss quoted from Tatler:

"Meanwhile others went on to reveal how Kate and Meghan's relationship fractured at the Sussexes wedding rehearsal in May 2018.

One friend explained how the Duchess of Cambridge was determined to follow royal protocol on the big day.

They explained: 'It was a hot day and apparently there was a row over whether the bridesmaids should wear tights or not. Kate, following protocol, felt that they should. Meghan didn't want them to.'

The royal went on to 'put Meghan in her place', reprimanding her for speaking down to Kensington Palace staff.

One insider added: 'In the palace, you hear numerous stories of the staff saying so-and-so is a nightmare and behaves badly but you never hear that about Kate.'

Kate, whose manners are described as impeccable, is also said to have a 'ruthless survival streak' that makes her 'well suited' to the House of Windsor.'

Meanwhile another insider revealed how the royal's relationship with Meghan fractured as Kate advocated for royal protocol and said bridesmaids at the royal wedding should wear tights (pictured, Princess Charlotte at the wedding)'s relationship with Meghan fractured as Kate advocated for royal protocol and said bridesmaids at the royal wedding should wear tights (pictured, Princess Charlotte at the wedding)

From the pic it looks like Smeggy won the argument.
Seems like this wasn’t the real argument - to me it looks like Sunshine Sachs has put this piece out as a backhanded thing - Kate is such a stickler for Royal Protocol that she wanted a little girl to wear tights on a hot day! See readers, how refreshing and modern Meghan is. How she cares. She never would put Royal protocol before the welfare of a child etc etc

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes definitely!

I hate to comment on someone's looks as such, but why did she even touch her nose in the first place?
It can't just be shadows can it? It was perfectly fine before, now it looks cartoonish to be honest:

View attachment 138479
The nose thing was covered by Lady Colin.
Apparently in certain circles getting a nose job at 18 is as normal as getting a few driving lessons.
Basically she had a bulbous tip which was “trimmed” but in later years; the cartilage dropped naturally and she ended up with the ski jump tip.

Seems like this wasn’t the real argument - to me it looks like Sunshine Sachs has put this piece out as a backhanded thing - Kate is such a stickler for Royal Protocol that she wanted a little girl to wear tights on a hot day! See readers, how refreshing and modern Meghan is. How she cares. She never would put Royal protocol before the welfare of a child etc etc
I’d agree this is an anti Kate pr piece from the Meghan camp.
They must be jealous of the gorgeous Tatler cover.
Anyway the Sussexes have been replaced by the Wessexes.
The school run thing is nonsense. The Cambridges have been in Norfolk, home schooling since the Sussexes officially stepped down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I get the feeling the whole thing was put out to make Kate look bad...
not just the tights
but the ‘exhausted’ at having to do ‘some work’.
It’s all been set up for negative comments but it appears the comments are all positive for Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently in certain circles getting a nose job at 18 is as normal as getting a few driving lessons.
Basically she had a bulbous tip which was “trimmed” but in later years; the cartilage dropped naturally and she ended up with the ski jump tip.
There is a video out from someone who has had extensive plastic surgery herself and she said M has had another nose job now. This time they had some kind of wire pulled from the tip to, up between the eyes, don't know right now how you call it. To lift the sagged part up.

And the nose jobs are gifts for sweet sixteen in those circles. And a car. And boobs. Basically everything a girl without brains needs. :rolleyes:

OMG, just imagine what happens when they can gift them brains one day 😱

Meghan neu und alt.jpg

it's classy
You might like the book. LCC says classy is one of Ms favourite words ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's a cringy little gem I found on a snarkle's fanpage. Let's dissect it, shall we?

A: Love is gentle, unless your spouse is in your way.
B: Love is kind, but only when it benefits you.
C: Love burns bright, but not as bright as your camera smile!
D: Love knows no bounds, especially when it comes to ripping your husband away from his family despite his delicate mental health.
E: Love stands out in a crowd, but if it outshines you, then it's overrated.
F: Love is not vengeful, unless your dad deliberately has a heart attack right before your wedding and messes everything up.
G: Love holds no spite, because clearly withholding your son's extended family from him is all in the name of love.
H: Love will save you from your plights, unless it involves taking your husband out of a safe situation and throwing him into the paparazzi capital of the world.
I: Love is not jealous, but have you seen her look at Will and Kate?
J: Love is always right, because as your hard-up friends say, you can do no wrong!
K: Love can take you to new heights, especially when you marry a woman who gave out weed at her previous wedding.
L: Love is mercy, but tell that to the friends you cut out of your life.
M: Love sets you free, but unfortunately we've only seen evidence of the opposite.
N: Love is where we all should be, but personally if it involves a narcissist, a vulnerable spoiled prince, and a bargaining chip in the form of a child, I'll have no part in it.
O: Love is rebirth, from a sheltered, coddled prince to the entitled brat the Palace worked so hard to cover up.
P: Love does not forsake, unless money is more important than family.
Q: Love gives and does not take, but what exactly has Meghan given to this relationship compared to what has she taken in return? (I'll wait.)
R: Love is blissful, because Harry's face certainly screams bliss.
S: Love does not abandon, again, unless money and fame is more important than family.
T: Love cradles your heart, but not as much as Meghan cradled her bump.
U: Love is the sum of all your parts, minus Harry's balls which went missing three years ago.
V: Love with rapture, until you've given birth to your money claim and have no shits left to give.
W: Love like you've been captured, which clearly Harry has been.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I’d agree this is an anti Kate pr piece from the Meghan camp.
They must be jealous of the gorgeous Tatler cover.
Anyway the Sussexes have been replaced by the Wessexes.
The school run thing is nonsense. The Cambridges have been in Norfolk, home schooling since the Sussexes officially stepped down.
Also - saying she’s working as hard as a top CEO without the perks, that’s just adding fuel to the flames as we all know Royals have lots of perks.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There is a video out from someone who has had extensive plastic surgery herself and she said M has had another nose job now. This time they had some kind of wire pulled from the tip to, up between the eyes, don't know right now how you call it. To lift the sagged part up.

And the nose jobs are gifts for sweet sixteen in those circles. And a car. And boobs. Basically everything a girl without brains needs. :rolleyes:

OMG, just imagine what happens when they can gift them brains one day 😱

View attachment 138621

You might like the book. LCC says classy is one of Ms favourite words ;)
yy to the “classy” thing.
Describing yourself as such is anything but....

She doesn’t even look like herself here. More like a young Mariah Carey

C59CC856-A5CE-4B31-BFA9-11CCD7CACA51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
yy to the “classy” thing.
Describing yourself as such is anything but....

She doesn’t even look like herself here. More like a young Mariah Carey

View attachment 138628
Picture is a still from that one zoom call to the intern. Remember how the sugar said it is a filter? Yeah, since when do filters remove moles? And lift your eyebrows? She's had a lifting, eyebrow or full forehead, eyelids lifted, new teeth, moles removed, nose redone and ears tucked in. The skins looks sanded to me, but the woman explained something about a vampyre lifting. Sounded :sick:

I thought she looks like the Mulroney one. Same surgeon perhaps?
Download (1).jpg
Download.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My little pony before plastic surgery.
i think she had more character before

B3453FED-AFDF-4159-A6F7-5B40F6D808E6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My little pony before plastic surgery.
i think she had more character before

View attachment 138649
More character? She looked better. Now she has more boobs. And this new face will come back to haunt her in later years.

I get the feeling the whole thing was put out to make Kate look bad...
not just the tights
but the ‘exhausted’ at having to do ‘some work’.
It’s all been set up for negative comments but it appears the comments are all positive for Kate.
I like this comment. Trash and Dim!!! :ROFLMAO:
Divingjohn, Cambridge, United Kingdom, moments ago

You write this as if trash and dim cared in the slightest who they threw under the bus. Look at the record so far-her son, her father, siblings, his brother, father, grandmother, son etc. what horrible people well suited to each other.
ETA I am hanging out here because I am not too keen to read the LCC book. Too much praise of M still. I am not very far into the book. Normally I am a very fast reader but this is dragging on and on for me. I like it better when we trash her :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet that must irk her that the place staff love Kate so much and don't have a bad word to say about her..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More character? She looked better. Now she has more boobs. And this new face will come back to haunt her in later years.

I like this comment. Trash and Dim!!! :ROFLMAO:

ETA I am hanging out here because I am not too keen to read the LCC book. Too much praise of M still. I am not very far into the book. Normally I am a very fast reader but this is dragging on and on for me. I like it better when we trash her :D
Yes, she is singing her praises at times (clever, knows how to dress etc), but there are quite a few digs 🤣 she was talking about the Wimbledon appearance with M's mates, and the clearing of the seats for 'privacy' (in a public space with TV cameras everywhere...🤣) and she said that people with such demands in civilised circles are dismissed as "the pretentious pifflers which they are" 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.