Harry and Meghan #208 Is there no beginning to their talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Suck it Megz. You wish you could get this close but you Markled it. Any dipshit w manners can get close... but you'll forever be watched. And judged. By us. And you too Haz. Feck orf. 🤣🤟🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Some of what's coming out in The Sun extracts of the book are comical. Smeg has to move to Bel Aire because the whole of Monteshitto has no more crockery to sell to the gruesomes.
Hope Pablo has got to safety.

It seems Jason Knauf has joined Earthshot, can he do the work from India. Or did the covid pandemic stop his husband from taking the job there. May be they thought PW's offer was better.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
More of the recent Orca visit…. (Sorry if it’s already been posted)

992A9F8A-DA14-4AD3-A424-B26E779F4533.jpeg

1B6A7C19-9868-4A4E-9731-7921E611A1C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Pablo may have to move to Bel Air with them, if they take the chickens.

But she tends to dump those who are of no further use to her so perhaps Pablo and the chickens will just be homeless. Far preferable I'm sure. 😉

#FreePablo #RescuePabloandtheChickens #WontsomeonethinkabouttheChickensandPablo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think this book is going to be so good.

So many juicy tidbits that we suspected but didn't have confirmation on.

Bower, I hope is a master researcher.

What a summer it is going to be.

Hopefully, the Cambridges are tucked away in sunny Mustique.

Did she honestly think they wanted her for faux philanthropy and humanitarianism?
She is so delusional. And expected special treatment just coz she was dating the spare.

This explains why the tabloids kept repeating her silly letter to that dishwashing company. She was orchestrating it! For God's sake what kind of 40-year-old is obsessed with a letter, she wrote as a child?

One who has no other achievements. That's who.

Gagging, don’t forget the gagging…thirst.
Like nobody's business!

I hope we hear about all the men she was chasing before landing Harry the Idiot Prince.

How many reminders does she need that she only gets any publicity because she is linked to Royalty.
Had she even had a magazine cover before Harry? Harry not realising he was being used after that shows just how dumb he is. Literally everyone could see it and he fell for it.

2016: Meet, start dating
2017: Get engaged
2018: Married
2019: First child
2020: Leave for Hollywood
2021: Second child

^^^^ This is not normal. You can't have major life changes one after the other like that. I reckon Harry right now STILL doesn't even know the real Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her ‘Philanthropy’ :cautious::LOL:
‘Hollywood philathrophy is PR philantrophy’. We should post this…over and over…all of us…under every single article. Because it is absolutely true. And exposes her phoniness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
😀😀 HRH Charles and Camilla are reading online comments on tattle 🤣
Screenshot_20220715-120822_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He, as always, looks a demented prick.

View attachment 1418714
Thank you Cass Bear.
Stoat is urging his supporters to boycott "The Book Suppository". The faithful squaddies are to power surge The Book Suppository's website and crash it to prevent them selling Bower's book ...
Stoat said: "So-called Instigotative hack Bower is a failed bitter old white man stuck in the neo-colonialist Days of The Raj, attacking The Kweene cos he can't have her for himself!

Purple with rage, The Stoat used his U.N keynote address to urge his Squaddies to chain themselves to Weatherspoon's and picket Amstrad, gluing themselves to the tarmac if possible. "Ein volk, Ein Farrt!!" he shrieked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
LOVING this extract!!!

38C2CCC6-68FF-4EA5-A430-A987446D5B4D.jpeg

Oops sorry, too late. This thread moves so fast!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Loved the bit where harkles said the Queen had agreed to lilibet name, but palace told bbc this was not true and so as per usual H threatened to sue. But palace stood by bbc and so the threat evaporated lol.

Wish he and her would evaporate

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I know I’ve posted this before, but I think it bears repeating. The 5% distribution requirement for charities is mandated by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and has nothing to do with the fact that the charitable foundation is formed under Delaware law. See, e.g., https://www.sapling.com/8069385/distribution-requirements-501c3-charities. There are other reasons companies register as Delaware corporations, such as the fact that they have their own chancery courts that deal with corporate disputes, but the charitable distribution requirement comes from the federal IRS regulations.

One of my issues with the Harkles’ foundation is the fact that their website asks people to submit inspiring personal stories or some such BS, but states that anyone submitting a story gives up their rights to said story. So essentially they are grifting for ideas since they can’t come up with any on their own.
That’s why, IMO, anyone who has submitted anything needs their head tested. I can’t imagine the average sugar having anything inspirational (or even rational) to share, so if they’ve flooded the platform then happy days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s why, IMO, anyone who has submitted anything needs their head tested. I can’t imagine the average sugar having anything inspirational (or even rational) to share, so if they’ve flooded the platform then happy days 😆
Has anyone on here ever written to P&G about anything whatsoever, and...you know...actually received a bona fide reply with a name and a signature? One that would pass a fact check? Perhaps it could be submitted to Farchewell as an inspirational story. One of genuine success. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Such a difference between PW and PWB with their effect on charities and ideas they support or develop.

Trevaluation, a laughing stock. Invictus… Markled.

Earthshot Prize - strength to strengt!

259E3D4A-D949-4E92-B89E-4C0A9A0AE8CD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.