Harry and Meghan #208 Is there no beginning to their talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earthshot is now an independent charity, with PW as its President.

Look at who's a Trustee :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
@Chita, you are a genius at capturing them so perfectly in every detail. I would say it is a caricature, but, honestly, it is hard to parody people who are already parodies

A cartoonist takes a feature and exaggerates it for comedy effect and I suppose comedy/satire is a bit cruel, but they trashed the Queen's parenting and disrespected her and the ailing Prince Philip.
So they deserve it.
They are shits.

Tom Bower's book is called revenge.
Meghan and Harry take revenge on anyone who doesn't worship them.
The cartoons are my way of piercing their inflated ego in the hope they will take a look at themselves and make amends.
Chita's revenge on behalf of the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
A cartoonist takes a feature and exaggerates it for comedy effect and I suppose comedy/satire is a bit cruel, but they trashed the Queen's parenting and disrespected her and the ailing Prince Philip.
So they deserve it.
They are shits.

Tom Bower's book is called revenge.
Meghan and Harry take revenge on anyone who doesn't worship them.
The cartoons are my way of piercing their inflated ego in the hope they will take a look at themselves and make amends.
Chita's revenge on behalf of the Queen.

I think you capture their true souls - they are ugly, bufoonish, cruel people

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Only 6 more sleeps til the book arrives!

Thanks for new thread and recap Cass and fab title Chita !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@Chita Always loved that cartoon. That was when we discovered that smegs didn't have 40 friends or acquaintances, wasn't it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's the one.
And the one with Harry wearing the cabbage hat was when we decided Harry was feeling left out so I put Meghan outside to juggle while he gave a global speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you capture their true souls - they are ugly, bufoonish, cruel people

There is someone on twitter - artemis goog - who does really dark cartoons of them.
They made their account private, though so we can't see them any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I read somewhere this morning that a film is going to be made of Andrew's disastrous interview with Emily Maitlis. Why??

Sue Smith

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I see Amazon US has all Tom Bower’s books so assume publication over there will be later.

Reactions: 21
This man is f'ing insane 🤬
I have reported.....anyone else able to, please do.
Screenshot_20220715-175700.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.