Harry and Meghan #208 Is there no beginning to their talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone from her school go on record to say her whole class had sent in letters to proctor and gamble about that Ad???

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Didn't someone from her school go on record to say her whole class had sent in letters to proctor and gamble about that Ad???
She reminds me of those tedious annoying cunts who , at wedding receptions, goes round table to table trying to drag up people to dance in a line , when they are happily talking to family members they haven't seen for ages

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I won't be buying the book so I'm waiting impatiently for all you lovely Tattler's to post the juicy bits (that'll be the whole book then🤣) on here! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, I believe it was a class project not a Meghan project like she made it out to be

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I always thought Harry’s agitation at PP funeral and racing back to MonteShitShow was because he felt a twinge of guilt or was withdrawing from illegal substance.

This puts a new spin on it - knowing the bomb he’s about to drop in his family in their time of grief.

But I love this phrase ‘monetise his anguish’ - more like monetise his perceived slights because he’s a self absorbed selfish twit of a bleep!

A80234D7-A180-43ED-8A6D-A6CE4C50969F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Good lord, I'm feeling quite excited about the book now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't wait to get my hands on the book. Dribs and drabs coming out of the press just isn't good enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm I the only one that can't find anything about thE book in the Dailymail?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good GAWD these piecemeal book excerpts remind me of the movie “What About Bob” where Bob whines and whines to his Doctor:
“Gimmie gimme, gimmie!!! I need, I need!!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another lie by smeg. Hopefully all the chickens are coming home to roost now!
The bleeping old boiler is coming home to roost. Plucked, stuffed and slowly roasted.

It couldn't happen to a nicer person, pretentious, pratting, pathetic,, pretender and now the Ducksarse of the Dungheap, what poetic bleeding justice for the Pisstaker of Philanthropy and Prattery.

The Cali bleep gets crapped on from a great height!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
LMAO at this which I've just seen on twatter :ROFLMAO:

It refers to when Biden fell off his bike a couple of weeks ago 😅

1657915940326.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.