Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I've always thought they will get divorced at some point, although I'm not sure they are at the point of signing papers yet! The events at PJ and her attention seeking behaviour will certainly have started him thinking tho, so give him a bit of time to work it out. 😂

I do believe it's him in the photo, he has the same lower facial expressions as PC here.
I agree that it’s certainly looking like 6 but I just don’t know about the woman ; a drastic weight loss if it is indeed TW.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That Cartier love bangle given to her by Trevor never leaves her arm does it?
I know you have to have it unscrewed but she does seem very attached to it 😉

Perhaps she regrets breaking up with him now.
She wanted her 'career' and no kids at that time so Trevor had to go, but her career reached its peak with Suits and there was nothing coming in afterwards. She threw away her marriage for fame and perhaps now she's married to dimwit she realises that Trevor was the better option.
Am I the only person bothered by that bracelet? If I were a black woman, the last fecking thing I'd wear is a piece of jewelry that binds me to someone like I'm their chattel, or worse, their slave, especially since a white man gave it to her...its distasteful on any woman, but more so a woman of colour. I'm biracial...if my husband presented me with this bracelet, I'd pierce his damn nose with it before I'd wear it. And I'm non-violent. LOL!

I agree that it’s certainly looking like 6 but I just don’t know about the woman ; a drastic weight loss if it is indeed TW.
I've always noticed that vow renewals always preceed the divorce. I get SUCH a kick out of these two!!! BEST. SOAP. OPERA. EVER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Especially because that LOVE bracelet was given to her by her ex-husband! She kept the bracelet but sent the rings in the post to tell him she wanted a divorce!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Am I the only person bothered by that bracelet? If I were a black woman, the last fecking thing I'd wear is a piece of jewelry that binds me to someone like I'm their chattel, or worse, their slave, especially since a white man gave it to her...its distasteful on any woman, but more so a woman of colour. I'm biracial...if my husband presented me with this bracelet, I'd pierce his damn nose with it before I'd wear it. And I'm non-violent. LOL!

I've always noticed that vow renewals always preceed the divorce. I get SUCH a kick out of these two!!! BEST. SOAP. OPERA. EVER.
I suppose Cartier means more to her as a status symbol.
Maybe it’s frozen / fused shut and because of her tungsten aura it can’t be cut off? Or that’s what she tells Harry. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And she’s David Foster’s daughter.

The woman’s torso looks too long and the body too slim, but the watch and bracelet appear to be hers. But put a massive hat and big sunglasses on someone with long dark hair, and it could ‘appear’ to be her. A shot of the jaw or nose would be helpful.

———————-

Don’t you think both of these expressions are quite similar?

View attachment 1404043

View attachment 1404046
My husband is giving me weird looks as I’m pulling faces in the mirror to try to get those nostril indents when I don’t have any normally. I don’t think ginge has them either. Also, his ears seem a bit ‘squarer’ on the parade photo. I appreciate there are different angles, lighting etc.

Eta: the second photo is probably a better angle. Red pen is my own addition.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I have to say I find it strange that the photos have been pixelated now when none of the Christmas Card photos that have been released haven't and neither have the photos that were released on Prince Louis Birthday last year, by the way what is going on in this picture.

View attachment 1403580
I looked at this photo in the Wiki (thank you JAR21 for the great work you do) and she is poking Aldl in the butt. Is that a remote in her hand, may be it was faulty so she had to press a button.

Smeg is one sick skank witch. May be this is a glimpse into why TM Jr said you should never let Smeg near small children.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

I'm not bothered about the bracelet and i think woke type talk, seeing racism where it isn't, is dangerous. It's a bracelet that all races (with money) can wear, it doesn't suggest black slavery, you could say Bryan Ferry "slave to love" or go stalker /hostage, maybe bondage, but I wouldn't think black slave ownership.

Regardless I don't like that bracelet, it's overrated and overpriced, give me diamonds!

And I agree h&m are the best soap opera!

• Heart
If I continued to wear a bracelet like that, when my ex husband had given it to me, my husband would be livid. A token of love given by another man? He'd be really pissed off.

Fortunately my ex was a waste of space and even if he'd had the money (which he didn't) he'd have spent it on himself and not me.

I'm not sure I believe a word of this. I stopped watching half way through though, wasn't impressed. Is this channel any good?

Reactions: 18
I suppose Cartier means more to her as a status symbol.
Maybe it’s frozen / fused shut and because of her tungsten aura it can’t be cut off? Or that’s what she tells Harry. 🤷‍♂️
That is whats so disturbed about her. Same with the blood diamonds from the Kashoggi killer. She only cares about the bling and status she feels the jewelry gives her. The blood of her ancestors and Kashoggi are incidental in comparison to her need for this polo chick major bling look at me I belong status. Disturbing. Disordered. Just wow. The narc mind is fascinating. A dark, dirty, fucked up place to be. I'm so glad I'm a normie. I hope the bracelet hooks onto something as she is passing at high speed and shows her the secondary danger of wearing such a stupid bracelet.

Reactions: 28
how do you explain the change in farks hair colour... it goes from brown to all of a sudden red.... how do you explain the ho's sudden dramatic weight loss... she has halved her weight in just 15 days???? oh and she's developed a waist as well... lol

I thought the same.. different nose... I don't think it is them or fark....
Is it just me, but Archie looks smaller and younger in those photos than he did at Christmas.

Reactions: 25
I'm not bothered about the bracelet and i think woke type talk, seeing racism where it isn't, is dangerous. It's a bracelet that all races (with money) can wear, it doesn't suggest black slavery, you could say Bryan Ferry "slave to love" or go stalker /hostage, maybe bondage, but I wouldn't think black slave ownership.

Regardless I don't like that bracelet, it's overrated and overpriced, give me diamonds!

And I agree h&m are the best soap opera!
I disagree about the bracelet. And I'm anything but woke. Don't insult me, you know nothing about me, certainly no where near enough to slap a woke label on me. Making an assumption like that about wokeness is also dangerous. Some things are ewww. Dismissing an opinion about things that are ewww as "wokeness" is ridiculous. This bracelet is ewww, for many reasons, least of which being its simply unseemly and at the other end, implies racism/chattel for women, more especially women of colour. Sorry, I'm not wearing a bracelet that implies bondage/slave to love crap either. Seriously? What are we, lovelorn? And I refuse to romanticize the meaning behind this bracelet or justify why this bracelet should be wearable, even if it makes me look woke to do so, LOL! Its ewww. But to each their own. If someone else wants to take it on, go ahead. I'll take a hard pass.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I disagree.
If it was suggested and wasn’t forwarded, there is a logical reason why. Police aren’t up for purchase. It’s a ludicrous claim. Police are members of the government and there to equitably protect all people based on an assessed danger. (Well theoretically). They’re not up for purchase by Royals. The optics of Royals being able to purchase bespoke government services at their whim is FAR worse than the optics of a really stupid brain fart of a Harry idea not getting passed onto Priti Patel by Sir Edward.
But they are for purchase , even when ignoring the former RPOs with the right security clearance as private contractors , whenever the private Duchy of Cornwall paid for (back then) mistress Camilla's/girlfriend Camilla's security, they were for sale.
The taxpayer wasn't paying for Camilla , Charles did.
Example:
Same as every girlfriend ever recieving protection as a girlfriend .

There are far more interesting things to observe in this situation for me, than the 'stupid brain fart' of Harry , namely that Sir Young doesn't get to decide what a 'stupid brain fart,' is.

Also it seems that everything is getting dumped on the ''baty old dearie '' in a desperate ''clean up'' for the next Reign.
Of course some Royals are tungsten , so it will depend if the media allows them to get away with this, and how incompetent Fatima is.
Seems that she isn't the best choice for this case.

Reactions: 13
But they are for purchase , even when ignoring the former RPOs with the right security clearance as private contractors , whenever the private Duchy of Cornwall paid for (back then) mistress Camilla's/girlfriend Camilla's security, they were for sale.
Example:

There are far more interesting things to observe in this situation for me, than the 'stupid brain fart' of Harry , namely that Sir Young doesn't get to decide what a 'stupid brain fart,' is.

Also it seems that everything is getting dumped on the ''baty old dearie '' in a desperate ''clean up'' for the next Reign.
Of course some Royals are tungsten , so it will depend if the media allows them to get away with this, and how incompetent Fatima is.

People really need to stop with this.

Entirely missing the point.

Charles paid for security staff. Not currently working police officers. The two that protected Camilla were FORMER police officers.

Harry is free to find former/retired police officers for protection whenever he is in the UK.

-

ETA: I read the article and at least it also confirms it:

1657381681325.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

And she’s David Foster’s daughter.

The woman’s torso looks too long and the body too slim, but the watch and bracelet appear to be hers. But put a massive hat and big sunglasses on someone with long dark hair, and it could ‘appear’ to be her. A shot of the jaw or nose would be helpful.

———————-

Don’t you think both of these expressions are quite similar?

View attachment 1404043

View attachment 1404046
Jeebus you would be hoovering the bed linen every morning after that hairy gorilla got out of it😂 #do stoatsshed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The body guards assigned to Camilla etc and paid for by Charles are NOT the Royal Protection Team. The Royal Protection Team are highly trained officers and there's a limit to how many of them there are. They're also attached to Intelligence.

These are the people that haz wants and that he wants to pay for. Think about that. One day the Queen is out with the RPT. Perhaps Charles is somewhere else. Then there's William and Catherine and all the others.

But wait! The harry formerly known as Prince has decided to rent them. He's off to a nightclub somewhere and he wants them in tow. But then theres also Kanye and he wants to rent them too. No doubt minge wants them.

Who's going to protect the RF? Harry wants the intelligence people? Why? He has no need of them unless he's hoping they can drop some info he can sell.

I said it earlier. Give him body guards who identify as Intelligence Officers and tell him to get the duck out. He can pay for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Example:

Charles paid for ex RPOs

• Heart
People really need to stop with this.

Entirely missing the point.

Charles paid for security staff. Not currently working police officers. The two that protected Camilla were FORMER police officers.

Harry is free to find former/retired police officers for protection whenever he is in the UK.
Indeed:
However everything (a majority of things) which is kept from the public in this case implies problems with ''former'' police officers also (clearance)
Harry demands access to Intelligence ,which means something different , and already has security (his own, and taxpayer funded -exceptional status with Ravec in UK) and is still in court. Why?

My husband is giving me weird looks as I’m pulling faces in the mirror to try to get those nostril indents when I don’t have any normally. I don’t think ginge has them either. Also, his ears seem a bit ‘squarer’ on the parade photo. I appreciate there are different angles, lighting etc.

Eta: the second photo is probably a better angle. Red pen is my own addition.
Look at his nose in this photo, it does seem to change!

214C5A9B-6AC1-40D9-85C9-DFC0C6E97B76.png

And his ear in this photo. I wonder whether the Haz sitting photo has been flipped, because his right ear does seem to stick out more than his left. And the photo being manipulated to make 666 look slimmer isn’t out of the question!

EC8A69DF-481F-4053-B90E-341F7A2A96FD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something strange is definitely going on as the old pictures show Archie has a hat on then in the new ones he doesn't have a hat on, Archie's hair looks brown in the photos that were released before yet the new ones show he has ginger hair and in some of the photos Harry is sitting next to Meghan yet in some of the other photos he isn't. Actually I have just looked at the photos again and the hat isn't anywhere to be seen in the photos where Archie is not wearing it. So, where exactly has the hat gone and why is Archie only wearing it in some photos.
View attachment 1403607View attachment 1403608
In the second photo what is that ratty bit of red hair between Smeg and PWB. Did Smeg try to dye her hair a similar shade to Aldi.

Reactions: 12
The body guards assigned to Camilla etc and paid for by Charles are NOT the Royal Protection Team. The Royal Protection Team are highly trained officers and there's a limit to how many of them there are. They're also attached to Intelligence.

These are the people that haz wants and that he wants to pay for. Think about that. One day the Queen is out with the RPT. Perhaps Charles is somewhere else. Then there's William and Catherine and all the others.

But wait! The harry formerly known as Prince has decided to rent them. He's off to a nightclub somewhere and he wants them in tow. But then theres also Kanye and he wants to rent them too. No doubt minge wants them.

Who's going to protect the RF? Harry wants the intelligence people? Why? He has no need of them unless he's hoping they can drop some info he can sell.

I said it earlier. Give him body guards who identify as Intelligence Officers and tell him to get the duck out. He can pay for them.
Bib
They are the former Royal Protection Team
I have a hard time explaining this one:

From someone with an understanding(Jobson) in the Daily Star article:

"If Harry wants 'Scotland Yard' protection when he comes to the UK why doesn’t he pay the going rate for a retired S014 PPOs [police protection officers] like Charles did for Camilla for years before they married. ''
"These elite ex-officers know all the protocols and could liaise with active protection officers."
See also the Trojan Consultancy link.

Yet Harry is in court over-Intelligence.(Bib above-the active protection officers , actually have the necessary -Intelligence, as you see in Jobson's(among others) comment .

I still think he is suing over status vs suing over security .(in the traditional sense)
Somebody is lying , or it's a weird side effect of Ravec/HO statements .

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.