Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree but what the RF must remember is that it's not just protecting their children in a personal capacity, they have a duty/responsibility to the public. The RF are in privileged positions, they can't allow any misbehaviour and costs that affect the citizens, and our pockets.
BIB

And only there by our continued consent. I think a few of them forget that. It's not their decision whether we continue as a Monarchy. It's ours.

If a junior Cabinet Minister was behaving like Haz, the media would be 100% demanding that the PM sack him/her.

It's about time we had an official Code of Conduct for the Royals. A stringent one for the working ones, and a slightly more relaxed one, setting out expected behaviour/not bringing the RF into disrepute for the non-working ones.

Fall foul of it and you're out. Titled or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It doesn't matter. The public know all about them, and the people that call the shots in Hollyweird know all about them. In both cases their reputations are in the gutter. The entire world (other than a few thousand sussex squad cult lunatics, and honestly that's all it is) reacts with a collective rolleyes emoji to everything they do now. They are the go-to couple when anyone wants an example of serial bandwagon-jumpers or hypocrites. They are the source of laughs for comedians across the UK. All their ventures and schemes turn quickly to nothing. What happened to that ethical finance company that had the big announcement? Slowly but surely these companies always back away and pretend it never happened. Even the BetterFeckOff scammers have been quiet for a few weeks now.

Just look at the Platinum Jubilee. Prince Louis stole the show and the pictures of him that weekend are still regularly appearing. He even appeared on people's home made flags at Glastonbury. Compare with the pictures of some kid who we're told is supposed to be the long-awaited Lilibucks. Headlines for an afternoon, and then ... gone. Barely mentioned since, in spite of the year's wait for a pic.

No amount of Hasbeen legal action can fix the fact that the world visibly cares about Louis a thousand times more than their precious Lilibucks.
This will add to the antimonarchy sentiment if that happens

Reactions: 18
I’ve just written to William and Charles begging for exactly that thing.

It has to come from her NOW, so that no one will question it. People have to have the security of knowing that when Charles ascends everything is already planned out.

Letters Patent that no one but direct heirs of the direct heir get titles or working roles, no other grandchildren. Then that isn’t even singling them out per se. And they HAVE to remove Harry and Andrew as CoS and get the regency arrangements sorted so Catherine is George’s regent. I’d love the grifting, sleazy pair of princes out of the LoS and their ducal titles removed too but that may be expecting too much from the Queen who always wants family peace.

I really feel that if they don’t make at least the former two steps, the monarchy could be in serious trouble. Charles’ ascension is going to be the most unstable time we’ve seen for the monarchy since David abdicated. It’s unfair IMO as he’s been an easy punching bag his entire life and his ex set out deliberately to destroy his reputation and largely succeeded. But the fact remains he and Camilla will mean a very wobbly period on top of the overwhelming grief I think we’re all going to feel when we lose Her Maj, even the anti monarchists. The RF need to be proactive while she’s still around to guide the ship.
I've thought this for some time now. You've said it much better than I could. H&M's title has to be put in abeyance and H and Andrew removed from the CoS as well. TQ is the only one with the love and respect of the public to pull it off - much like she has done with Camilla's title when Charles takes the throne. What I don't understand is why she's hesitating. I've learned that TQ is one smart, savvy Queen and she knows country first, family second so I just don't get it.

Of course, she could be one step ahead of us (she's fooled me more than once) and is waiting for the right time and has all documents, etc., prepared, so who knows?

Reactions: 28
Just why do these two become Teflon in the courts it is so bleeping unjust.

If he wins his case against the Home office I hope it causes a bleeding riot and HM has got to stop protecting them.

Fuming😡

Jammy cunts they are!!🤑🤑🤑
He is a nothing now, neither is she. Apart from who is family is, they were never anything. They might still be part of the private Royal Family, they can pander to Harry all they want behind closed doors. But they deserve nothing from the taxpayer. I will be very angry if they cost me anything. Why can’t they just duck off and live the life of the idle rich ? And if he has to come back, then he should be treated as an ordinary man in the street. We all deserve as much as he does. Just because he is the grandson of the Queen, doesn’t mean he deserves special treatment. And I don’t want him representing Britain, he is a laughing stock. My God, I might vote SNP over this. And trust me, that would be a very big thing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Whether dimwit wins or not he should pay all the court costs of the QCs that are publicly funded ie you and me

Reactions: 32
I’ve just written to William and Charles begging for exactly that thing.

It has to come from her NOW, so that no one will question it. People have to have the security of knowing that when Charles ascends everything is already planned out.

Letters Patent that no one but direct heirs of the direct heir get titles or working roles, no other grandchildren. Then that isn’t even singling them out per se. And they HAVE to remove Harry and Andrew as CoS and get the regency arrangements sorted so Catherine is George’s regent. I’d love the grifting, sleazy pair of princes out of the LoS and their ducal titles removed too but that may be expecting too much from the Queen who always wants family peace.

I really feel that if they don’t make at least the former two steps, the monarchy could be in serious trouble. Charles’ ascension is going to be the most unstable time we’ve seen for the monarchy since David abdicated. It’s unfair IMO as he’s been an easy punching bag his entire life and his ex set out deliberately to destroy his reputation and largely succeeded. But the fact remains he and Camilla will mean a very wobbly period on top of the overwhelming grief I think we’re all going to feel when we lose Her Maj, even the anti monarchists. The RF need to be proactive while she’s still around to guide the ship.
Well done for writing.
I mentioned this when I wrote to William and to Camilla.

I think everyone should write to them.
Let them know how we feel.
Make them understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is a nothing now, neither is she. Apart from who is family is, they were never anything. They might still be part of the private Royal Family, they can pander to Harry all they want behind closed doors. But they deserve nothing from the taxpayer. I will be very angry if they cost me anything. Why can’t they just duck off and live the life of the idle rich ? And if he has to come back, then he should be treated as an ordinary man in the street. We all deserve as much as he does. Just because he is the grandson of the Queen, doesn’t mean he deserves special treatment. And I don’t want him representing Britain, he is a laughing stock. My God, I might vote SNP over this. And trust me, that would be a very big thing.
We all deserve MORE than he does. Because we haven’t shat on our respective nations

Reactions: 25
I believe it's them in Wyoming. The She-narc thrives on speculation. So us doing the ' is it them dance' is exactly what she wants....same with Ffark - is it him, is it not him? Just what she wants IMO

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Palate cleanse time. Bea and Edo at Wimbledon this afternoon.

If I could choose, I'd have these two come in as full-time Royals over having Haz or both the Harkles back any day. Edo has really helped raise Bea's game.

She and Kate both look good in The Vampire's Wife stuff.

And talking of Wimbledon....

If you keep invoking Mummy's memory for publicity, it's interesting what memories of Mummy it might trigger in other people.

Screenshot_20220708-142753.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've thought this for some time now. You've said it much better than I could. H&M's title has to be put in abeyance and H and Andrew removed from the CoS as well. TQ is the only one with the love and respect of the public to pull it off - much like she has done with Camilla's title when Charles takes the throne. What I don't understand is why she's hesitating. I've learned that TQ is one smart, savvy Queen and she knows country first, family second so I just don't get it.

Of course, she could be one step ahead of us (she's fooled me more than once) and is waiting for the right time and has all documents, etc., prepared, so who knows?
How would you remove them from CoS when it's a side effect of LoS?
How would the LoS work with CoS(for the next ones in line of LoS) when demanding the removal of the original title holder (York)on whom the LoS is based for the next CoS candidates (York girls.)

Why would you remove one of the two constitutionaly sound people-the third is dead, from assisting in the shadows , like they did fairly successfuly compared to the current ones in charge.

You are right about Harry's title, he will have precedence over Cambs kids as a Royal duke for life.(except the Monarch and PoW title holder and wife)

Reactions: 13
I believe it's them in Wyoming. The She-narc thrives on speculation. So us doing the ' is it them dance' is exactly what she wants....same with Ffark - is it him, is it not him? Just what she wants IMO
To be quite Frank I don't care if it is or not. Not interested at all. Just care about their atrocious behaviour and sense of entitlement. The sooner the papers stop giving them any blah blah coverage can’t come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Looks like it, the Queen was handing out knighthoods (honorary) to some Jackson Hole billionaires among them John Franklyn Mars.
Some London Real Estate connections, Pippa often went there, seems that James invested there, Tyler Perry has a house there.
Plenty of Royal /business connections there.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Titsalina Bumsquirt and her Poncey,predatory,Princeling stick their fingers up at our weak legal system once again, where is justice coming from for these two bleeping fripperies!!
It'll appear " down the road,", when it's slung out, or they lose.😎😎

Perhaps they are hoping for another lovely Pound Coin?? 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2017-silver-proof-nations-of-the-crown-1-coin-single-united-kingdom-the-royal-mint-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
To be quite Frank I don't care if it is or not. Not interested at all. Just care about their atrocious behaviour and sense of entitlement. The sooner the papers stop giving them any blah blah coverage can’t come soon enough.
I wish all of the media over here would totally blank them. Report nothing, ever. If the US do then fair enough, they live there, but I don’t think they’d bother if nowhere else was bothered. Starve them of attention. I think that would hurt them more than even bad publicity. Not even important enough to comment on.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wish all of the media over here would totally blank them. Report nothing, ever. If the US do then fair enough, they live there, but I don’t think they’d bother if nowhere else was bothered. Starve them of attention. I think that would hurt them more than even bad publicity. Not even important enough to comment on.
I honestly don't know who is interested in them? No one I know is? The sooner they fade into obscurity the better - but the online media know anything about them leads to loads of clicks & comments .......

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I'll be really pissed off if Hazno wins anything.

It seems his entire argument can be boiled down to two things: 1. His “offer to pay” wasn’t forwarded and 2. Someone he doesn’t like was spoken to in regards of the decision. The HO lawyers even state that they haven’t received confirmation of his offer to pay, but even so it’s irrelevant.

Hazno likes to tell everyone that he is the Queens favourite, but everybody is controlling her - insinuating that she has dementia or something.

He is attacking the Queen because Edward Young is still her private secretary and if the Queen though he was bad at his job she could get rid of him.

I hope he loses and has to pay all court fees.
He's a nasty piece of tit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.