Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! I specifically remember the number 72, because that’s a Kardashian. (Kim married Chris Humphries & 72 days later annulled him on Twitter.) Someone made a Kardashian Calculator which puts everything into periods of 72 days. I heard Megan served as a working royal for 1 Kardashian.
Seventy two DAYS. Isn't that less than the average probation period for jobs?

Harry & Meghan #207 Seventy two days a Royal. A lifetime royal pain in the A** [or ass if the profanity filter will allow]

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I honestly didn't see that title. I had to scroll through about 12 pages before I found the one I published. Major apologies from me ❤
It was fine @Cassandra333 I honestly didn’t contact the mods about it ❤ Easy to get lost in the reems of posts and tbh some of our Tattlers have bigger probs than titles not being picked… anyway miving on H&M are what Freda says !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Doodlebug005 on the title.

Smeg and H are quiet again, what are they up to.

Where is Nutty? I she and Sir Tom are ok.

Reactions: 18
Or an alternative on Smeg's service:

Harry and Meghan #207 Seventy two Royal events - what did that cost us in cents?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@wisebutwild so sorry to hear your sad news about your husband, I've only just read about it; sending you big hugs. Hope you've got people supporting you, both at this time, and in the weeks to come. Take time to grieve, talk about him whenever you want to, and be kind to yourself in your grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Meghan is quiet at the moment because she has a lot of reading to get through.......

meghan reading politics for dummies.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Seventy two DAYS. Isn't that less than the average probation period for jobs?
3 months, even 6 months aren’t unusual for a trial period. But something tells me they’ll start the split this summer. she buggered off just passed 2 months. Yet, the destruction left in her wake lives on. She is a liar, and a misogynist. Do you ever think the 3, WM, Kate & Harry could get back to the way it was b4 Smeg?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
@wisebutwild please accept this virtual hug on your unfathomable loss. We are all here when you need us.

She is supposedly plagued by paparazzi and yet no one has seen a single photo that they have not arranged with Backgrid.

1657028666149.png

I still think that the "emotional reunion" was only either via zoom or facetime or photos. There were photos of the two going to Clarence House and no sign of children, and they went straight from there to the TTC. I had to laugh at their excuse for skipping the cousins lunch and other events was along the lines of "H&M were eager to get back to their children and spend time as a family" as if they had just returned from a year in Afghanistan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@wisebutwild please accept this virtual hug on your unfathomable loss. We are all here when you need us.

She is supposedly plagued by paparazzi and yet no one has seen a single photo that they have not arranged with Backgrid.

View attachment 1393997

I still think that the "emotional reunion" was only either via zoom or facetime or photos. There were photos of the two going to Clarence House and no sign of children, and they went straight from there to the TTC. I had to laugh at their excuse for skipping the cousins lunch and other events was along the lines of "H&M were eager to get back to their children and spend time as a family" as if they had just returned from a year in Afghanistan.
How emotional can any 'reunion' have been, if they could only spare them 15 minutes? If they were so pleased to see them, then more time would have been found to spend with them, even if it was after an initial 15 minutes.

Yeh, but she's fed up being plagued by paparazzi in the same way a woman constantly dressing in low cut, boob revealing tops and miniskirts is fed up of the male attention she keeps getting.
Meghan loves Press attention. She just wishes she got more of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1393997

I also don't believe the children were physically present in the UK. If they have indeed been "seen" by any of the RF then it was via technological means only. 💻

Reactions: 27
3 months, even 6 months aren’t unusual for a trial period. But something tells me they’ll start the split this summer. she buggered off just passed 2 months. Yet, the destruction left in her wake lives on. She is a liar, and a misogynist. Do you ever think the 3, WM, Kate & Harry could get back to the way it was b4 Smeg?
I have a feeling Catherine might be willing to at least try.
I have a feeling William has been pushed too far and will not.
OK he might be civil with him but I think the public betrayal means William is DONE.

• Heart
  • Sad
I have a feeling Catherine might be willing to at least try.
I have a feeling William has been pushed too far and will not.
OK he might be civil with him but I think the public betrayal means William is DONE.
I think Catherine will always be polite and well mannered but I doubt she wants them in her life.
I think that William has been betrayed by Harry beyond belief. I think he doesn't trust Harry as far as he could spit him.
I think both of them will go out of their way to make sure the harkles are not in their childrens lives.

Also I'm sorry about the mess up with the title. I'm trying to do too much at once. I think I might step back for a couple of days. If anyone wants me, I'll probably be in the gender discussion thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think Catherine will always be polite and well mannered but I doubt she wants them in her life.
I think that William has been betrayed by Harry beyond belief. I think he doesn't trust Harry as far as he could spit him.
I think both of them will go out of their way to make sure the harkles are not in their childrens lives.

Also I'm sorry about the mess up with the title. I'm trying to do too much at once. I think I might step back for a couple of days. If anyone wants me, I'll probably be in the gender discussion thread.

Don't worry. Title mess up is equivalent to spilling a drop of coffee on the counter top.
It's all wiped up now and forgotten.

So don't step back - also that gender discussion thread will wind you up, so might be safer here.
:m :m
Stick around. Never know somebody might bring us some scones with jam and cream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.