Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they spend a lot of the time since they got together until they left the UK in 2020 travelling overseas. I think it was 23 trips to 20 different countries.

I was looking at the H visa again. There were articles at the time saying H was on a O-1 visa. (Hugh Jackman, Justin Bieber are supposed to be using it.)

The O-1 visa is for 3 years and then you have to apply yearly.

I forget the visa number, I think it was O-2, where the spouse or may be even partner of the same criteria listed as for O1.
One on the list is an actor. What if H didn't apply on his merit but as a spouse of Smeg. What would happen if they separated, would H's visa be cancelled.

Reactions: 20
Don't worry. Title mess up is equivalent to spilling a drop of coffee on the counter top.
It's all wiped up now and forgotten.

So don't step back - also that gender discussion thread will wind you up, so might be safer here.
:m :m
Stick around. Never know somebody might bring us some scones with jam and cream.
❤ ❤ Lol, I'm not disappearing. I'll carry on reading the thread and I'll be back. I'm in the gender discussion thread but the moment it gets too much, I'll step out for awhile. We all seem to agree with each other in there so it's ok.
Plus everytime I post in here, I realise that @Nuttynana still hasn't posted. I'm hoping she's on holiday but I'm still a bit concerned. Sending her lots of love ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Lady C plunging right in

İs Lady C joining İ'm A Celeb Special? Has talked to producers but will only do it for the right monetary reward.

PW's feelings of loss over Haz? When one siblng betrays another it is a living death. You can suffer the pain and humiliation and grief in private but if you endure it all in the full glare of public attention, the effect is exaggerated exponentially. Rabid jealousy can emerge years later in adulthood. Can take decades to process betrayal by a loved sibling. Catherine gives solid support.

Haz's plan to spend 6/12 in UK? What's behind it? İs it necessity or Smeg's idea? Lady C believes it's to do with tax and visa status. Haz is despised by the public in UK. As a private individual he can do whatever he wants but not as a working royal representing TQ. The press will love the drama and potential embarassment Haz could cause. Last time Smeg had a long distance marriage she ended up posting Trevitty Trev her rings back. Or it might enliven the marriage.

Potential of Smeg writing a booky-wook? PR on overtime again but Smeg knows that any book which defames bullying victims will enable them to sue if not true. Even though they have NDA's, one of the women might just be encouraged to sue Smeg.

Samantha's defamation case? Smeg failed to get case dismissed. İnteresting to see if case gets to court. Samantha is Johnny Depp to Smeg's Amber Turd. Will this be Smeg's reckoning? A trial would uncover many skeletons in Smeg's cupboard. She will not settle unless she absolutely has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
❤ ❤ Lol, I'm not disappearing. I'll carry on reading the thread and I'll be back. I'm in the gender discussion thread but the moment it gets too much, I'll step out for awhile. We all seem to agree with each other in there so it's ok.
Plus everytime I post in here, I realise that @Nuttynana still hasn't posted. I'm hoping she's on holiday but I'm still a bit concerned. Sending her lots of love ❤❤❤
Im hoping she's baking scones.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They died because they had a drunk driver and didn’t wear their seatbelts. End of. It was an utterly pointless loss of life.

There’s other stuff that’s a bit more detailed like the paranoid delusions fed by the likes of Bashir that made her refuse PPOs, the idiotic haring about Europe of that last crazy summer, the fact that she herself kept calling the paps and would regularly tell drivers to go faster because it was fun. But ultimately it comes down to a personal decision not to wear a seatbelt.

M AlFayed is a sad old man who has never got over losing his pride and joy, or knowing that his son’s own security team played a large part in Diana’s death. For Harry to stir this up again for him means he has become no better than Morton or Bashir or any of the other heartless users that surrounded his mother.

If they really are basing a career on pushing rabbit hole conspiracy theories, they’ve already hit rock bottom and are now digging deeper. Utter pond scum.

There is no way back from this. Ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Lady C plunging right in

İs Lady C joining İ'm A Celeb Special? Has talked to producers but will only do it for the right monetary reward.

PW's feelings of loss over Haz? When one siblng betrays another it is a living death. You can suffer the pain and humiliation and grief in private but if you endure it all in the full glare of public attention, the effect is exaggerated exponentially. Rabid jealousy can emerge years later in adulthood. Can take decades to process betrayal by a loved sibling. Catherine gives solid support.

Haz's plan to spend 6/12 in UK? What's behind it? İs it necessity or Smeg's idea? Lady C believes it's to do with tax and visa status. Haz is despised by the public in UK. As a private individual he can do whatever he wants but not as a working royal representing TQ. The press will love the drama and potential embarassment Haz could cause. Last time Smeg had a long distance marriage she ended up posting Trevitty Trev her rings back. Or it might enliven the marriage.

Potential of Smeg writing a booky-wook? PR on overtime again but Smeg knows that any book which defames bullying victims will enable them to sue if not true. Even though they have NDA's, one of the women might just be encouraged to sue Smeg.

Samantha's defamation case? Smeg failed to get case dismissed. İnteresting to see if case gets to court. Samantha is Johnny Depp to Smeg's Amber Turd. Will this be Smeg's reckoning? A trial would uncover many skeletons in Smeg's cupboard. She will not settle unless she absolutely has to.

If they do split up I don't think she will return ANY jewellery via the mail services or by any other means.
Gollum will keep her clawed hands on all of the precioussssssssssssss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Catherine will always be polite and well mannered but I doubt she wants them in her life.
I think that William has been betrayed by Harry beyond belief. I think he doesn't trust Harry as far as he could spit him.
I think both of them will go out of their way to make sure the harkles are not in their childrens lives.

Also I'm sorry about the mess up with the title. I'm trying to do too much at once. I think I might step back for a couple of days. If anyone wants me, I'll probably be in the gender discussion thread.
Take care @ Cassandra333. Appreciate you setting up our new threads so efficiently and summing up our conversations. Don't worry about the title - we just had two winners this time and it's all good :m:m

If they do split up I don't think she will return ANY jewellery via the mail services or by any other means.
Gollum will keep her clawed hands on all of the precioussssssssssssss.
Haha İ think this is why she so frequently documents wearing Diana's Tank watch at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
3 months, even 6 months aren’t unusual for a trial period. But something tells me they’ll start the split this summer. she buggered off just passed 2 months. Yet, the destruction left in her wake lives on. She is a liar, and a misogynist. Do you ever think the 3, WM, Kate & Harry could get back to the way it was b4 Smeg?
I don’t think it’ll ever be the way it was before Smeg’s arrival. H has said too many hurtful things. If he was my brother I might (if I was being very generous) forgive but I would never forget and I would never let him get so close either. If W&C do they’re better than me that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Mi
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
Missed you Nutty. 💞💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, if the new interview is with Al Fayed for the documentary, then that's it curtains for them, well certainly Harry as the ultimate betrayal.
Al Fayed ( didn't even know if he was still alive). may well be their backers, his ultimate revenge at being snubbed by the Uk government , I don't think that he was ever granted Uk citizenship he had such a murky and dirty past. Al Fayed tried all this before about 15 years ago , and I think there was a documentary about it.
You can imagine her sucking up to old Mr Fayed, another minority "victim " been done badly by the RF and the UK .
this is going to be another sort of car crash :oops: if theres truth in it of course.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Look at all of these people in the Royal Box today - no need to clear it out for "special guests"...also notice that no one is wearing jeans (bonus Middletons)
1657039296357.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.