Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only really interested in the court cases now. I want the Judge to throw the book at him and make him pay for all the fees. I'd also like the courts to decide that he's...I can't remember the words. Something about bringing frivolous cases and not being allowed to do that anymore.

Then I'm looking forward to the divorce. I wonder if the book has been pulled because they're splitting up and that will give haz something to write about?
I'm the same. Couldnt care less about where they have been spotted doing nothing. Who cares anymore if they played polo or went to parade.

I believe they thought the secrecy about their whereabouts will bring them loads of money if they puts pics out or been seen rarely. Like 'OMG ITS THEM' But they crossed the line to the point people stopped caring about them, add all newspapers lawsuits, none paparazzi company will touch them anymore.

All the pictures are ALWAYS done from the same side/angle, obv by one person who they called themselves. It's all just smoke and mirrors,

Also good point someone made earlier, they always only sue DM no one else. There was so much tit written about them, like that German magazine (it was something about drugs and suicidal Harry) - is that not defamatory? All the photoshoped pics exiting the plane 'make it or break it holiday', that was literally pure lie, but they strangely dont care about any other than DM

(Sorry for the rant they do piss me off a lot as you can tell lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I thought you meant drop it in the bargain bin.
We should take bets on how long it takes before it's on discount at Amazon and/or in The Works with a 99p sticker on the front.

And how long it takes before he does a Zoom appearance surrounded by a large stack of the things.

See if he can beat The Bench..... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I used to keep my watch on, but at least I took it off to apply suncream, then popped it back on, but not any more as it sometimes felt burning/too hot.

I can't believe this whole thread is deciding whether it's him, her, Arch. A whole thread. I just don't care any more.

As for his unnecessary security. He's had his answer and is acting like a petulant child throwing his dummy out the pram cause he can't have what he wants. But his double standards are unbelievable - as many have already commented, that he lives in a country where guns are legal.
Couldn’t agree more. They are pathetic in every way. They would get less attention if they acted like normal people, even normal celebs. And Harry should realise that he is not a royal anymore, as far as perks are concerned. Though , to be fair, they haven’t actually done anything wrong this time. They went to a parade, they joined in. It is only because of their reputation that we have dissected it all.

Those Cartier bracelets can be bought as replicas and also come with the screw driver thingy to put them on and off.
My son bought a couple as they are cheap as chips, but they are a hassle if you have to take them off at the airport for the security scanning!
Its really hard to see the difference between the original and fakes.
I hope Trevor bought a fake ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone have any theories on why the kids are suddenly being made visible?

Not too long ago there was much speculation on social media whether they exist or not.
I don't think the Harkles care what we believe, so rumours of flatpacks wouldn't affect them.

There must be some other reason why we had a snap of 'Lili' after the Jubilee and now they've orchestrated a snap of Archie to be in the media. This Archie sighting in Wyoming was definitely planted in the media by them for a reason.
I firmly believe its little Louiis stealing the show at the jubilee. I think they are hoping for the same moment.
They are as desperate as random 'influencers' trying to copy viral tiktoks in hope to get viral 🙈

Reactions: 38
What about the advance?

I wear my jewellery all the time (including a bangle), although I do take it off for sunbathing, but that’s just to prevent white lines!
Same, I have a pair of gold bangles and some rings that I never take off.

Reactions: 15
I know why they went to jackson hole

Sing along..

We got married in a fever
Hotter than a pepper sprout
We ve been talking about jackson
Ever since the fire went out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone have any theories on why the kids are suddenly being made visible?

Not too long ago there was much speculation on social media whether they exist or not.
I don't think the Harkles care what we believe, so rumours of flatpacks wouldn't affect them.

There must be some other reason why we had a snap of 'Lili' after the Jubilee and now they've orchestrated a snap of Archie to be in the media. This Archie sighting in Wyoming was definitely planted in the media by them for a reason.
Perhaps it’s because there have recently been reports that the Royals don’t believe the kids exist?

Reactions: 22
I suppose they may have been fakes - but a few years ago Kylie Jenner had an armful of those bangles - estimated they were 100k plus total as she had diamond ones etc. Just as when people have rooms of Hermes Birkin bags in all colours (widely rumoured to be fakes) it tarnished the brand.

• Haha
We should take bets on how long it takes before it's on discount at Amazon and/or in The Works with a 99p sticker on the front.

And how long it takes before he does a Zoom appearance surrounded by a large stack of the things.

See if he can beat The Bench..... 😜
Will she be doing cartwheels behind him this time do you think?!? 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm only really interested in the court cases now. I want the Judge to throw the book at him and make him pay for all the fees. I'd also like the courts to decide that he's...I can't remember the words. Something about bringing frivolous cases and not being allowed to do that anymore.

Then I'm looking forward to the divorce. I wonder if the book has been pulled because they're splitting up and that will give haz something to write about?
I'm also looking forward to Samantha 's court case!

I've just read on another forum that the Instagram page that the pics were on was only set up six days before the pics were posted. Donno if it's true or not but I wouldn't be surprised if it's her being a fanny 🤷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Does anyone here remember the early days of Eastenders? I wonder are H&M like Angie and Den behind closed doors? Smeg off her face, Haz looking after his little ‘princess’ and when they’re alone tearing strips off each other until they’re ‘front of house’? Don’t even know why I thought of that, I haven’t watched Eastenders for 30yrs 😆

I've just read on another forum that the Instagram page that the pics were on was only set up six days before the pics were posted. Donno if it's true or not but I wouldn't be surprised if it's her being a fanny 🤷
Nothing would surprise me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That second photo reminds me of the end of The Omen where Damien is adopted by the US president and his wife
Agreed. It's a reptilian look and it's as if the lizard primal part of our brain fires as you just instictively know there is something seriously off or amiss with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for new thread and title xx

Any news on Tom Bowers book release date? At least we've got Valentine Low's book due out in September. And the one I'm waiting for is Samantha Markle's case, trial by jury!
I had heard it is available for pre-order on November 1st with a release date of November 25th.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.