Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any theories on why the kids are suddenly being made visible?

Not too long ago there was much speculation on social media whether they exist or not.
I don't think the Harkles care what we believe, so rumours of flatpacks wouldn't affect them.

There must be some other reason why we had a snap of 'Lili' after the Jubilee and now they've orchestrated a snap of Archie to be in the media. This Archie sighting in Wyoming was definitely planted in the media by them for a reason.
I think because Louis was such a star during the Jubilee.

Jealousy.

Reactions: 41
Has anyone else stopped listening to Neil 'Allegedly' Sean? I just got so bored of him and he doesn't really bring out any news.

I do like @Chita 's cartoons of him though. So he does serve some purpose I guess. ;) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
a few years after I divorced I took my wedding and engagement ring to a cash for gold, what I received back paid for a lovely holiday and spending money, on the last night of our holiday my new partner and I decided to play bingo at the hotel so I handed my partner a euro for us to play and guess what we won a lovely amount of euro's which became our spending money for our next time away
My husband is ex forces and I went and sold all my jewellery from my Ex. Took me a while to do it as I was so heartbroken when he left me but after meeting my new husband I sold it all and donated some of it to the British Legion and put the rest towards our new baby. It marked a new start and a new beginning. Ive never regretted it. I don’t so much have a photo of my ex anymore and the twice I’ve bumped into him within the last twenty years Ive walked straight past. The only way I’d hold on to jewellery from a ex is if there were children involved and then it would be passed onto them or put away for the day they were old enough x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I disagree about the bracelet. And I'm anything but woke. Don't insult me, you know nothing about me, certainly no where near enough to slap a woke label on me. Making an assumption like that about wokeness is also dangerous. Some things are ewww. Dismissing an opinion about things that are ewww as "wokeness" is ridiculous. This bracelet is ewww, for many reasons, least of which being its simply unseemly and at the other end, implies racism/chattel for women, more especially women of colour. Sorry, I'm not wearing a bracelet that implies bondage/slave to love crap either. Seriously? What are we, lovelorn? And I refuse to romanticize the meaning behind this bracelet or justify why this bracelet should be wearable, even if it makes me look woke to do so, LOL! Its ewww. But to each their own. If someone else wants to take it on, go ahead. I'll take a hard pass.
its a gold bangle... thats all... nothing to read in to it ... its not racist/chattel its not woke or anything else ... its just gold jewellery.... I wear tit loads of gold bangles bracelets (yes there is a difference..lol) necklaces .. and a lot of diamonds and other gemstones...you name it and I have it... I even have the Cartier panther pendant and I belong to no one... lol I just work with gold jewellery.... and buy what ever I like....lol I don't particularly like the Cartier love bangle but only because I don't like the style of it...we have one at work if I want it but I prefer oval bangles not round..

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jealousy.
There might be something in that of course but they elected that their children would be brought up in private and kept hidden. Now the public generally doesn't care about seeing them or not.

I wondered if this showing the kids in public was more a message to the Royal family than to the public. 'Look we do have children, you might not have ever met them but they exist and deserve to be given titles'.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Jealousy.

It definitely has something to do with Prince Louis but also Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

The pictures of the children all over the jubilee weekend must have irked them. Everyone during the Jubilee was focused on the people who were there and participating. Even royal reporters and American reporters were reporting on the Cambridges and what was going on, there was no dwelling on Harry and his family. I bet Harry thought without him, the whole thing would flop or not be as newsworthy. Much to his dismay, the streets were packed and even the Americans were obsessed with Louis.

And then the birthday snub! Oh, that was one of William's finest shade moments.

Harry was shown quite swiftly and quite brutally that people have a short attention span and William has already secured interest in the royal family with his natural and authentic family.

Also, they want to remind the world that Diana has 5 grandchildren. And if they aren't seen, they run the risk of being excluded.

Reactions: 27
I don't know about anyone else but I can usually tell when a man is 'iffy'. When I was a little girl, I knew there was something weird and not good about my piano teacher. Years later he went to prison for paedophilia. He liked little boys so I was always safe but I still picked up on the creepiness. And I was about 10 at the time.

Years ago I was at a party for a friends birthday. It was held in the garden because it was a beautiful day and a very pretty garden. I noticed a man who arrived after most of us. I didn't know him but there was decidedly something very creepy going on. Made my skin crawl. About 10 minutes later I went into the kitchen to find my friend in floods of tears. The man hadn't been invited but someone in the pub said 'Hey, come along with us'. He was a well known paedophile in the area and he spent all the time there watching her young son and his friends. I think her partner went out and told him to duck off because he wasn't there long.

Sorry, waffling here. Can't think of anything to say about ...yawn.

its a gold bangle... thats all... nothing to read in to it ... its not racist/chattel its not woke or anything else ... its just gold jewellery.... I wear tit loads of gold bangles bracelets (yes there is a difference..lol) necklaces .. and a lot of diamonds and other gemstones...you name it and I have it... I even have the Cartier panther pendant and I belong to no one... lol I just work with gold jewellery.... and buy what ever I like....lol I don't particularly like the Cartier love bangle but only because I don't like the style of it...we have one at work if I want it but I prefer oval bangles not round..
That's the joy of semiotics :LOL: What means nothing to you, may well mean a lot more to someone else and you can see that in the ways people respond to 'signifiers'.

If we take the Union Jack as the 'signifier' and it's waved about at the Last Night Of the Proms. It's being waved because whoever's waving it is proud to be British. But someone else may see the waving of the flag as offensive. So the message put out by the sender, isn't necessarily the message received by whoever views the sign despite the 'signifier' remaining the same.

It's actually a really interesting subject to study :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.
there are plenty of fake Cartier love bangles out there... most jewellers can make them they are so basic... and only way you could tell if it was a fake is if you looked inside the bangle to see if it says Cartier... you don't need a specific screw driver to get them undone or done up... any small screw driver will do... and just looking at it the average person wouldn't know if it was actually gold or gold plated from China...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
G’ morning from my back porch where I’m having Java & looking at my side yard which looks like a swamp from the POUNDING rainstorm we got last night! Holy balls it was crazy!!! Catching up on threads and realizing other than WY stuff, there’s not much going on in the Harkle camp. Sometimes I look up Smeg’s name to see if there’s something new, but see many stories just rehashed/rewritten, pure BS or tit no one gives a flying duck about! I think she’s running out of steam (or money) & except for continuation of H’s court case & upcoming case w/Samantha, we may not see much for a bit. Still waiting for a headline about podcast being dumped though & can’t wait til THAT little gem hits!

Is she flying anywhere soon??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the photos are dodgy. I think they were released deliberately for some purpose, as yet unknown. They are being heavily pushed and promoted to create maximum PR?

After dismissing them as fakes initially, now I think they are probably photos of Harry and Archie. If its Meg, she has lost a ridiculous amount of weight within weeks, or the photo has been heavily photoshopped.

I also wonder if the photos are recent? Are there any other parades this could have been?

OOH.....ive just had a thought....... Its probably my imagination in overdrive...!!!

But, I wonder if this court case about security could be connected to a divorce scenario. If H gets a agreement to the whole RF security scenario, then this would also cover his children. So if he and M ever split up......his children are covered, and would always have palace security looking after them! It an insurance policy, as it would also mean H has power over what M does re the children, !!!!
I wondered if it a parade last year or a different time as you say.

Interesting theory on the security because
I'm the same. Couldnt care less about where they have been spotted doing nothing. Who cares anymore if they played polo or went to parade.

I believe they thought the secrecy about their whereabouts will bring them loads of money if they puts pics out or been seen rarely. Like 'OMG ITS THEM' But they crossed the line to the point people stopped caring about them, add all newspapers lawsuits, none paparazzi company will touch them anymore.

All the pictures are ALWAYS done from the same side/angle, obv by one person who they called themselves. It's all just smoke and mirrors,

Also good point someone made earlier, they always only sue DM no one else. There was so much tit written about them, like that German magazine (it was something about drugs and suicidal Harry) - is that not defamatory? All the photoshoped pics exiting the plane 'make it or break it holiday', that was literally pure lie, but they strangely dont care about any other than DM

(Sorry for the rant they do piss me off a lot as you can tell lol)
Doesn't the DM website have one of the biggest global reaches?

Trevor Coult reckons there's been a D Notice put on haz's book.

What's a D notice?

Reactions: 13
I didnt think his hair was right at the back. To me the growth pattern was different at the bottom.
Agree. So Jesus Baddy has confirmed it's Minge, but I don't think it's the Stoat - it just doesn't look like him. The nose isn't sagging enough and the sides look different, plus he's very hairy and orange. Wow if I was a woman orang-utan I'd swing my way through the forest canopy to make him mine.

It's possible that the whole purpose of this stunt was to show us photos of Ffark. People were saying Where's Fark? But again it's raised more questions than answers because he's smaller than when we saw him an year ago. But of course we've no idea when the Happy Holidays photo was taken, or the Wyoming photos. We won't get the metadata, as they have iron control over every aspect of photos that are released. Weve seen this time and again. So really, more BS and fakery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It definitely has something to do with Prince Louis but also Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

The pictures of the children all over the jubilee weekend must have irked them. Everyone during the Jubilee was focused on the people who were there and participating. Even royal reporters and American reporters were reporting on the Cambridges and what was going on, there was no dwelling on Harry and his family. I bet Harry thought without him, the whole thing would flop or not be as newsworthy. Much to his dismay, the streets were packed and even the Americans were obsessed with Louis.

And then the birthday snub! Oh, that was one of William's finest shade moments.

Harry was shown quite swiftly and quite brutally that people have a short attention span and William has already secured interest in the royal family with his natural and authentic family.

Also, they want to remind the world that Diana has 5 grandchildren. And if they aren't seen, they run the risk of being excluded.
BIB What was the birthday snub from William? What did I miss?!🤯

Reactions: 9
I wondered if it a parade last year or a different time as you say.

Interesting theory on the security because
Doesn't the DM website have one of the biggest global reaches?

What's a D notice?
It can't be released because it contains information that should not be known by the general public and is potentially threatening to national security. I might not have the correct terminology but it's along those lines.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay, it's almost time for a new thread. Does anyone want to check the most popular title for me? Since I screwed it up last time. Or would anyone like to start the new thread themselves?

Also, do you want the poll on whether we believe the photo's in Wyoming are actually them or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, it's almost time for a new thread. Does anyone want to check the most popular title for me? Since I screwed it up last time. Or would anyone like to start the new thread themselves?

Also, do you want the poll on whether we believe the photo's in Wyoming are actually them or not?
This comes up as top of 'most liked' posts.
Yes please, to poll. 😃

EE768929-5F13-4485-8258-70DB623D446A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

It was:
Harry and Meghan #207 One Ice Cream Sandwich short of a Picnic (82 votes)

Personally i don't think we need a poll on it.
Maybe do a poll on if we need a poll on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole Wyoming thing is another pr opportunity set up by them. Just like the driving to see OW was. It seems no one is interested enough so they have to shovel out the pr crap themselves. Absolutely nothing I have seen in the last few months has not come directly from them. So, no one gave a toss they were in Wyoming. Absolutely no one actually took a photo of them except a friend who was told to do so. They are no bodies and even Archie couldn’t stir up interest amongst all those people there.

I am not convinced its her. She is way too thin for me to be convinced that’s her but I do think it could be Harry. Whoever they are, the idiot duo set it up. They are reacting to the many rumours of the kiddies didn’t come to the Jubilee. Also the negativity on the PC met Lili. So many people are doubting their pr now and questioning it. Many of the public do not believe or trust them. That’s a huge negative if you want to get anywhere. If the public don’t believe you or trust you, then forget public life, you are doomed. They must change the narrative to get anywhere.

I also think they have separated. I see no love between them at all, it’s all put on. I see Hazza angry when she is around him, she leaves and happy, relaxed Hazza comes out. That man is not a happily married man. Megabitch has a major problem on her hands because she makes him angry now.

I’m with you. I don’t take everything he says as gospel. He is good fun though when I’m in the mood to listen. Another one who has become famous due to the idiot duo and their pathetic antics. Good luck to him by I’m still not convinced. I want to know her secret? How did she lose that much weight so quickly? Not in the natural way surely.
BIB
How did she lose that much weight so quickly?

As I posted earlier, it was the Cabbage Soup Diet. Fact. Go for it darling, you can see from Minge that it works!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.