Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I continued to wear a bracelet like that, when my ex husband had given it to me, my husband would be livid. A token of love given by another man? He'd be really pissed off.

Fortunately my ex was a waste of space and even if he'd had the money (which he didn't) he'd have spent it on himself and not me.

I'm not sure I believe a word of this. I stopped watching half way through though, wasn't impressed. Is this channel any good?

a few years after I divorced I took my wedding and engagement ring to a cash for gold, what I received back paid for a lovely holiday and spending money, on the last night of our holiday my new partner and I decided to play bingo at the hotel so I handed my partner a euro for us to play and guess what we won a lovely amount of euro's which became our spending money for our next time away

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it’s them. The photos are candid and taken from up high. She looks no bigger or smaller here than when she was last seen dressed in jeans and a T in Texas. Archie looks bigger than the Christmas photo, again it’s skewed by the angle. His hair seems consistent with the few other pics we’ve seen of him. And there’s no mistaking the stoat and that really weird overbite we never realised he had, his moustache part of his beard seems to accentuate it.

I also think Megs is too vain to hire a body double. If there’s press mischief to be made, she wants to be there front and centre.

As fun as all the theories are about the kids not being real, i think they are. Narcs gonna narc but the BRF and HM Gov have too much at stake to let them get away with lies on a global scale about the existence of children in the hereditary family of the head of state of 20 nations or whatever it is. I think they kept them hidden at first because they were waiting for the pay checks and when that didn’t come it was convenient to keep them hidden because it plays into the privacy narrative despite the fact they wh*re themselves out to back grid and Netflix at their convenience.

A lot of the secrecy too is for Netflix - the more mystery they can build up the bigger the ratings will be when it drops. They won’t sustain the ratings but the curiosity factor will result in a huge first week hit. That’s about all they have left in their bank at this stage, and that’s why they’re at places like JH the millionaires playground - they are basically content creators at this point.

I’ll harp on again about security for a sec - I think they are actually afraid of the Sussex squad. Some of those people (the ones that aren’t paid bots at least) are obsessively crazy. I’d be worried that they would be out to kidnap king archie and put him on some crazy throne. They’re stupid to have courted that rabid fandom in the first place but they needed them to keep up a daily narrative at little cost or effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Could the gruesomes be visiting one of their suspected backers Murdoch. It was mentioned that he had a house in Wyoming.

Or could PWB be meeting Murdoch's daughter in law about the misinformation organisation they are supposed to be involved in. The young Murdoch's could have been there on holiday and invited the gruesomes for a catch up.
The son that she is married to left the old Murdoch's companies.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
the evil oozes out of her here
Couldn't agree more! Said it on the day of the wedding. Dressing like a virgin bride, perpetual smirk, and the "oh duck" when she saw the crowd! Also, the fly! !!!! They land on tit, dontchaknow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Could the gruesomes be visiting one of their suspected backers Murdoch. It was mentioned that he had a house in Wyoming.

Or could PWB be meeting Murdoch's daughter in law about the misinformation organisation they are supposed to be involved in. The young Murdoch's could have been there on holiday and invited the gruesomes for a catch up.
The son that she is married to left the old Murdoch's companies.
Actually this isn’t a bad theory if you dig a bit.

Haz and TW are constantly suing DM. Just the DM. This is despite all the other mastheads writing the same ludicrous drivel about them, including Murdoch’s The Sun (tabloid) and The Times (b’sheet). Maybe he’s backing their constant suing in order to quash the competition. He’s no holds barred that guy, and I reckon he’s still smarting from the collapse of NOTW.

Then again, his publications do write some of the worst stuff about the two (page six, NY Post, Daniela Elser who is no longer a sugar). So Murdoch is by no means on the squad… by why don’t H&M ever go after those publications?

He does run Fox News which is so conservative that megs wouldn’t go near it from a values perspective but I think she’d sell herself to the highest bidder to kickstart her delusional political career. It wouldn’t be bad for Murdoch to back her - she causes noise and distraction, will never get voted in and this would guarantee that he always has his preferred conservative candidate in the chair.

They have to have backers, they would have burned through all their cash (was is around £50mil?) just with property, travel, security and life in general for the past 2 years. And there is no way Netflix, Spotify or PRH would have given them advances that weren’t conditional on producing content and recouping the cost through sales. If anything, they may have gotten a vanity signing bonus that is non returnable - a couple of mill for each of the contracts maybe. Businesses just wouldn’t give away money for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole Wyoming thing is another pr opportunity set up by them. Just like the driving to see OW was. It seems no one is interested enough so they have to shovel out the pr crap themselves. Absolutely nothing I have seen in the last few months has not come directly from them. So, no one gave a toss they were in Wyoming. Absolutely no one actually took a photo of them except a friend who was told to do so. They are no bodies and even Archie couldn’t stir up interest amongst all those people there.

I am not convinced its her. She is way too thin for me to be convinced that’s her but I do think it could be Harry. Whoever they are, the idiot duo set it up. They are reacting to the many rumours of the kiddies didn’t come to the Jubilee. Also the negativity on the PC met Lili. So many people are doubting their pr now and questioning it. Many of the public do not believe or trust them. That’s a huge negative if you want to get anywhere. If the public don’t believe you or trust you, then forget public life, you are doomed. They must change the narrative to get anywhere.

I also think they have separated. I see no love between them at all, it’s all put on. I see Hazza angry when she is around him, she leaves and happy, relaxed Hazza comes out. That man is not a happily married man. Megabitch has a major problem on her hands because she makes him angry now.

The body language guy has turned into an attention seeker with a big ego (and he's misogynistic at times), so these days I take what he says with a grain of salt.
I’m with you. I don’t take everything he says as gospel. He is good fun though when I’m in the mood to listen. Another one who has become famous due to the idiot duo and their pathetic antics. Good luck to him by I’m still not convinced. I want to know her secret? How did she lose that much weight so quickly? Not in the natural way surely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she unreliable? I haven't heard that before
I saw somewhere (maybe here) that her ex inlaws (ex since the mid 70s) consider her an embarrassment. I doubt too many people 'in the know' would really realistically bother with her but that's JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m with you. I don’t take everything he says as gospel. He is good fun though when I’m in the mood to listen. Another one who has become famous due to the idiot duo and their pathetic antics. Good luck to him by I’m still not convinced. I want to know her secret? How did she lose that much weight so quickly? Not in the natural way surely.
Apologies if this is common knowledge and I missed it, but has he ever explained in a video what his professional/educational qualifications are vis-à-vis psychology or human behavior? I find his body language analysis plausible enough, but I often feel as if he's reaching a bit on the psychology, to be frank. I'd be interested to know what his precise professional background is, but I don’t seem to recall if it's ever been addressed directly. He's entertaining, but I have similarly come to take his stuff with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies if this is common knowledge and I missed it, but has he ever explained in a video what his professional/educational qualifications are vis-à-vis psychology or human behavior? I find his body language analysis plausible enough, but I often feel as if he's reaching a bit on the psychology, to be frank. I'd be interested to know what his precise professional background is, but I don’t seem to recall if it's ever been addressed directly. He's entertaining, but I have similarly come to take his stuff with a pinch of salt.
He's another one who discusses stuff that was in here first.
And you don't need to be a body language expert to work out what her hand on Harry's back and pushing herself to the front means.

And now those of us who were initially fooled by her revisit the wedding,
we can see what her solo walk was all about.

My dearest friend (who thinks I am obsessed with Harkles and who had not shown any interest) now calls her a conniving witch, and about them as a pair, says they are both horrible aren't they.
Spot on.

Many of the youtubers who started out being a must-see have become so interested in the money they make from Ads etc that they churn out content that isn't necessarily new or interesting.
I'd rather have fewer videos with good content than loads of videos discussing stuff everyone already knows.
And when they get big headed and think they are important, I go off them a bit.

Always been wary of Lady C using her Title when she was only married to the guy for 5 minutes.
And saying her publishers made her use it doesn't wash.
She's not in the inner circle either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
And she’s David Foster’s daughter.

The woman’s torso looks too long and the body too slim, but the watch and bracelet appear to be hers. But put a massive hat and big sunglasses on someone with long dark hair, and it could ‘appear’ to be her. A shot of the jaw or nose would be helpful.

———————-

Don’t you think both of these expressions are quite similar?

View attachment 1404043

View attachment 1404046

Yes, he resembles Bart Simpson 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Re: the Wyoming pics, I think it’s definitely H and M. The reason she looks so slim? She controlled the photo leak, so has only leaked ones where the angle makes her look great… why no Lili YET AGAIN? She isn’t too young to go to stuff like this, that’s a tit excuse… they must feel Lili is still worth hiding so they can cash her in at a later date.

…or the doll had already been hired by someone else that day… Independence Day is a busy time for renting fake kids

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's another one who discusses stuff that was in here first.
And you don't need to be a body language expert to work out what her hand on Harry's back and pushing herself to the front means.

And now those of us who were initially fooled by her revisit the wedding,
we can see what her solo walk was all about.

My dearest friend (who thinks I am obsessed with Harkles and who had not shown any interest) now calls her a conniving witch, and about them as a pair, says they are both horrible aren't they.
Spot on.

Many of the youtubers who started out being a must-see have become so interested in the money they make from Ads etc that they churn out content that isn't necessarily new or interesting.
I'd rather have fewer videos with good content than loads of videos discussing stuff everyone already knows.
And when they get big headed and think they are important, I go off them a bit.

Always been wary of Lady C using her Title when she was only married to the guy for 5 minutes.
And saying her publishers made her use it doesn't wash.
She's not in the inner circle either.
I don't really watch YT stuff much, but I think you only get that ad money if your vid is over a certain length, which is probably why a few of them seem to ramble on a bit when there isn't much to say on the particular topic. As you point out, it's becoming the revenue that's the main thing. And I'm not fond of places where there seem to be arguments, hierarchies and a bit of a Queen Bee attitude going on, which you do see on YT and Twatter sometimes. Thankfully it doesn't happen on here.

And BIB

It's interesting to revisit it all, not just the wedding. I didn't really start going full-on 'Hmmm' until Eugenie's wedding, with the coat thing. I really liked her up until then. But when I rewatched that 'Fab Four' thing they did a couple of months before their wedding, when Kate was pregnant, Smeg's pissy "Don't I have a voice?" attitude was right there in our faces, wasn't it? And some of the screenshots of that, when she's got her eye on Kate, are very telling. You can absolutely believe all the Bridezilla stuff, just from the way she came across that day.

And I look back at Hazza over the years too, and marvel at how well the RF covered up what he was clearly really like behind the scenes. Smeg just brought it all to the fore.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've never taken any notice of the bracelet.
I know nothing about it.
Where can I read about it, pease?

Is it expensive?

They're horrible. Once you've got it on that's it - needs a key to remove it. So you wear it 24/7. How uncomfortable. In the bath/shower, sunbathing - think of the lines or even burns (has been known), difficulty applying suncream/body lotion, catching on clothes when getting dressed. It's like a chastity belt on your wrist. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They'll drop it at very short notice I think.
What about the advance?

They're horrible. Once you've got it on that's it - needs a key to remove it. So you wear it 24/7. How uncomfortable. In the bath/shower, sunbathing - think of the lines or even burns (has been known), difficulty applying suncream/body lotion, catching on clothes when getting dressed. It's like a chastity belt on your wrist. 🙄
I wear my jewellery all the time (including a bangle), although I do take it off for sunbathing, but that’s just to prevent white lines!

Reactions: 11
What about the advance?

I wear my jewellery all the time (including a bangle), although I do take it off for sunbathing, but that’s just to prevent white lines!
I used to keep my watch on, but at least I took it off to apply suncream, then popped it back on, but not any more as it sometimes felt burning/too hot.

I can't believe this whole thread is deciding whether it's him, her, Arch. A whole thread. I just don't care any more.

As for his unnecessary security. He's had his answer and is acting like a petulant child throwing his dummy out the pram cause he can't have what he wants. But his double standards are unbelievable - as many have already commented, that he lives in a country where guns are legal.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.