Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Okay, it's almost time for a new thread. Does anyone want to check the most popular title for me? Since I screwed it up last time. Or would anyone like to start the new thread themselves?

Also, do you want the poll on whether we believe the photo's in Wyoming are actually them or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I think the photos are dodgy. I think they were released deliberately for some purpose, as yet unknown. They are being heavily pushed and promoted to create maximum PR?

After dismissing them as fakes initially, now I think they are probably photos of Harry and Archie. If its Meg, she has lost a ridiculous amount of weight within weeks, or the photo has been heavily photoshopped.

I also wonder if the photos are recent? Are there any other parades this could have been?

OOH.....ive just had a thought....... Its probably my imagination in overdrive...!!!

But, I wonder if this court case about security could be connected to a divorce scenario. If H gets a agreement to the whole RF security scenario, then this would also cover his children. So if he and M ever split up......his children are covered, and would always have palace security looking after them! It an insurance policy, as it would also mean H has power over what M does re the children, !!!!

Last edited:

JAR21

VIP Member
Smeg in her 'old' Cartier Tank watch pre marriage to Haz:

Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 20.48.07.png

Her Cartier bangle, which looks a bit battered. I think it's the 'basic' version, as opposed to a diamond one:
ETA I wonder if that's possibly a rose gold one, rather than yellow gold?

Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 21.31.22.png

Maybe Haz got her a new one?

Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 21.39.58.png

And the paper reckons Haz has one, but I'm not sure it looks wide enough:

Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 21.31.40.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
We should take bets on how long it takes before it's on discount at Amazon and/or in The Works with a 99p sticker on the front.

And how long it takes before he does a Zoom appearance surrounded by a large stack of the things.

See if he can beat The Bench..... 😜
Will she be doing cartwheels behind him this time do you think?!? 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Could the gruesomes be visiting one of their suspected backers Murdoch. It was mentioned that he had a house in Wyoming.

Or could PWB be meeting Murdoch's daughter in law about the misinformation organisation they are supposed to be involved in. The young Murdoch's could have been there on holiday and invited the gruesomes for a catch up.
The son that she is married to left the old Murdoch's companies.

• Wow
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
I don't understand the British Judicial system. In Sméagol vs ANL, she refused to comply with discovery requests and committed perjury, and yet she still won her summery judgement and her appeal. In Depp vs Sun, Amber Heard committed perjury by falsely stating she donated her entire divorce settlement in her sworn statement, and the Judge ruled in the Sun's favor based on her credibility as a witness. Are these simply abberant cases? Does the British public trust their judical system for the most part?

its the Royal connection.
Royals don't do Court.

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
The Markling of Netflix continues as their stock price continues to drop.

Quite a few of the comments refer to their association with the Harkles being a reason to cancel.

Good! Serves them right 😀😎

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Titsalina Bumsquirt and her Poncey,predatory,Princeling stick their fingers up at our weak legal system once again, where is justice coming from for these two fucking fripperies!!
It'll appear " down the road,", when it's slung out, or they lose.😎😎

Perhaps they are hoping for another lovely Pound Coin?? 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2017-silver-proof-nations-of-the-crown-1-coin-single-united-kingdom-the-royal-mint-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
It's odd that Jackson Hole local news hasn't picked this up yet (they will now!) and those pictures could be from last year.
Vow renewal is always a cue for divorce on Real Housewives - a bit like the curse of Hello used to be. Fatal for relationships and a sign of a sinking ship. They should pay back something for the first wedding before they do all this!
I thought that, but if she did give birth, presumably she'd be fatter this time last year?

Evangelina

VIP Member
OK thanks again. From your post above
"They highly likely met in my book, my list of concessions (Harkles) is longer than the combined lists for Anne/kids,Edward ,Andrew /York girls, and Linley."
Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.

I think @Evangelina was explaining the difference between journo gossip and the CH Royal briefing, and from what she said there's a huge difference between these two instances. BP don't routinely comment on anything, do they, but the CH briefing was very specific.
''Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.''

It's a bit of a painful conversation , if I would engage in the surrogacy rumours, this would be my third Royal surrogacy .
And what is ''normal'' for me, possibly isn't normal for you.

However I explained the tech parts, which logicaly nobody would belive, which is also fine.
The fact that ''theorists'' don't have ''evidence '' means nothing except that the Harkles didn't allow ''random snaps, by the public'' for PR (these are mostly Royal assistant and RPO's doing the snaps,btw, or shop owners/ random public members assisting with the media leak)
The allowed snaps, just created controversy , which contributed to the initial ''overshadowing .''

When a terrorist target(they all are by default ) doesn't want to be photographed -they aren't .
Royals aren't photographed in private capacity and private places unless they allow it.
The children if photographed , will be removed.
Aldi can go to school one day with his nanny, the school/place will know, all parents and their kids will think the nanny is his mother.
If he outs himself, place gets changed.

Or they arived on separate planes, purely because of Harry's paranoia , the Royal rule of travel in his case looks simple.
See'' they will kill Peg, like Diana .''
The above is however for the sake of conversation , its completely irrelevant standing next to the fact that the princely titles aren't blocked during the Queen's reign, because they are automatic .
The kids, as prince /princess will have the ''established narrative '' of private citizens , while getting titles, good luck to the Cambs kids, they are going to need it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
So long as we don't have to contribute to another £32 million "spectacle", they can do what they like. Give everyone a laugh.

I can imagine it'll be full-on, cheesy, tacky Kardashian-style stuff for NF. The Polo trophy thing on steroids.

Is Orca ordained? Can she stand in for Wokey Welby?

Will they have another private one three days before? In the chicken shack?

Will Scrotie be Best Man or Maid of Honour?

Will they invite the Cambridges and then whine and bitch to Orca when the invitation is politely declined because the Cambs have other, official engagements on that day?
You don’t have to be ordained to conduct a christening. Anyone can do it and it does not need to be in a church.
Weddings need to be conducted by an appropriate person in an approved place a# they are legally binding, unlike christenings

• Wow

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
No, not why were they filmed 'out and about' but rather why Wyoming in particular?
It's hardly on the doorstep of Montecito.
I wondered that as well. Perhaps one of our American friends can explain how far apart the two locations are??

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
The way they act isn't American. :(

Sounds like you are painting all of us over here with the markle brush.

In any country they are a pair of what freda says.
I meant the assumption that one could give a representation to a government committee and sue about it even when it’s absolutely not the norm. Americans sue. Brits not so much.

Silverplume

If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.