Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
I have no doubt it is Harry. And Archie is very cute

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If the Queen had cut him loose properly he wouldn't be able to bring these ridiculous cases to court.

He resigned his position as a working Royal. Therefore he is no longer entitled to the perks of the job.

I think its the same kid who was in the Christmas card, but as you say, he hasn't grown much.

Thats definitely Harry.
It is the same nose that looks like a cock

• Haha
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
I don't think his arms are that hairy.

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
I disagree about the bracelet. And I'm anything but woke. Don't insult me, you know nothing about me, certainly no where near enough to slap a woke label on me. Making an assumption like that about wokeness is also dangerous. Some things are ewww. Dismissing an opinion about things that are ewww as "wokeness" is ridiculous. This bracelet is ewww, for many reasons, least of which being its simply unseemly and at the other end, implies racism/chattel for women, more especially women of colour. Sorry, I'm not wearing a bracelet that implies bondage/slave to love crap either. Seriously? What are we, lovelorn? And I refuse to romanticize the meaning behind this bracelet or justify why this bracelet should be wearable, even if it makes me look woke to do so, LOL! Its ewww. But to each their own. If someone else wants to take it on, go ahead. I'll take a hard pass.
its a gold bangle... thats all... nothing to read in to it ... its not racist/chattel its not woke or anything else ... its just gold jewellery.... I wear shit loads of gold bangles bracelets (yes there is a difference..lol) necklaces .. and a lot of diamonds and other gemstones...you name it and I have it... I even have the Cartier panther pendant and I belong to no one... lol I just work with gold jewellery.... and buy what ever I like....lol I don't particularly like the Cartier love bangle but only because I don't like the style of it...we have one at work if I want it but I prefer oval bangles not round..

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
''Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.''

It's a bit of a painful conversation , if I would engage in the surrogacy rumours, this would be my third Royal surrogacy .
And what is ''normal'' for me, possibly isn't normal for you.

However I explained the tech parts, which logicaly nobody would belive, which is also fine.
The fact that ''theorists'' don't have ''evidence '' means nothing except that the Harkles didn't allow ''random snaps, by the public'' for PR (these are mostly Royal assistant and RPO's doing the snaps,btw, or shop owners/ random public members assisting with the media leak)
The allowed snaps, just created controversy , which contributed to the initial ''overshadowing .''

When a terrorist target(they all are by default ) doesn't want to be photographed -they aren't .
Royals aren't photographed in private capacity and private places unless they allow it.
The children if photographed , will be removed.
Aldi can go to school one day with his nanny, the school/place will know, all parents and their kids will think the nanny is his mother.
If he outs himself, place gets changed.

Or they arived on separate planes, purely because of Harry's paranoia , the Royal rule of travel in his case looks simple.
See'' they will kill Peg, like Diana .''
The above is however for the sake of conversation , its completely irrelevant standing next to the fact that the princely titles aren't blocked during the Queen's reign, because they are automatic .
The kids, as prince /princess will have the ''established narrative '' of private citizens , while getting titles, good luck to the Cambs kids, they are going to need it.
@Evangelina I'm intrigued by '3rd royal surrogacy'?

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
It doesn't matter. The public know all about them, and the people that call the shots in Hollyweird know all about them. In both cases their reputations are in the gutter. The entire world (other than a few thousand sussex squad cult lunatics, and honestly that's all it is) reacts with a collective rolleyes emoji to everything they do now. They are the go-to couple when anyone wants an example of serial bandwagon-jumpers or hypocrites. They are the source of laughs for comedians across the UK. All their ventures and schemes turn quickly to nothing. What happened to that ethical finance company that had the big announcement? Slowly but surely these companies always back away and pretend it never happened. Even the BetterFeckOff scammers have been quiet for a few weeks now.

Just look at the Platinum Jubilee. Prince Louis stole the show and the pictures of him that weekend are still regularly appearing. He even appeared on people's home made flags at Glastonbury. Compare with the pictures of some kid who we're told is supposed to be the long-awaited Lilibucks. Headlines for an afternoon, and then ... gone. Barely mentioned since, in spite of the year's wait for a pic.

No amount of Hasbeen legal action can fix the fact that the world visibly cares about Louis a thousand times more than their precious Lilibucks.
This will add to the antimonarchy sentiment if that happens

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I'm now starting to think... since H&Mbitch didnt provide anything for NF, and anything they put together will be a shite, they will be using all the info from by following them to add to new series of Crown 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

Gerry o

VIP Member
Lady C plungng right in

PC's nickname for Smeg? Comes from a feeling that Smeg was brutal and harsh beneath the charm. Smile of a barracuda and toughness of tungsten and able to keep Haz in line.

PC wants to build bridges - would Haz reciprocate sincerely? Re. the 6 month UK/US split, Lady C doesn't think it will happen unless a divorce is in the works. İn reality a split in home wouldn't work or give a chance for PC and Haz to rebuild.

Background checks on Smeg? Yes, a wealth of information was discovered that only a divorce might uncover. This is why so many tried to advise Haz against marrying the ho. Smeg had a worrying lack of boundaries that prompted Haz to say she was capable of anything.

Harkles guilty of elder abuse? Using the World Health Organisation definition a definite yes towards TQ, PP, Thomas Markle, PC and Camilla. TQ and PP trusted Haz but tried to deflect Haz from involvement with Smeg with PW's encouragement.

Did Smeg reason with herself that even if marriage broke down she would always have royal connection through the flatpacks, status, and securiddy? A popular opinion. A strategic marriage as in days of old.

Moving to Washington for political career? Maybe. Smeg proactively creates opportunities and grifts. NY was hoped for. Very contradictory in actions. Micromanages feeding of stories to press. Anything could happen but she probably won't stay in Cali.

Haz seemed to enjoy his royal role pre-Smeg - was Smeg a catalyst for betrayal towards TRF? Haz inherited all Diana's manipulative behaviour and failed to see her flaws. He was starting to spurn and reject Diana the last year of her life and in reality he spent more time with PC. Haz was always troublesome and grew into a troubled man. Smeg poured water and fertiliser on his troubles to gain an ascendency she would not otherwise have had. Smeg is dominating and strong in a destructive manner, a dominatrix no less. İn a toxic relationship we have a responsibility to protect our spiritual self and not enable the other party.
Sorry not long on this site but who is Lady C that’s always quoted? Thanks 😊

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Oh can you imagine the makeup names / shades she would want to use…

Sussex rouge
Royal Red
Woke Warrior
Frosty Reception
Powerful Princess
Lilibet and Diana names would also be mashed into any collection she tried to do.
These are brilliant! I think I'd go for Sussex rouge. Woke warrior sounds like a brown shade and Frosty reception pale pearlised (!). Powerful princess I assume would be a fuchsia pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #207 both pondering the ‘ice cream sandwich’
(
Sorry still thinking about that urban dictionary comment, my bad 🙄🤣)

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
Why are aides responsible for passing on Hazno's delusional claims that he can buy protection? They knew that he couldn't and heaven forbid Hazno should be responsible fir anything himself.

We all need protection from this treacherous cunt, who will no doubt be selling state secrets to the Russians if the price is right.
I found this on Tumblr:

'Young did not act on his own behalf, he appeared before the commission on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II, to inform, as appropriate, the new status of Prince Henry, who, cowardly, had abandoned his duties without previously informing his Majesty. Hazz always forgets that detail. And since Hazz was not only no longer going to be an active member of the Firm, but also was not even going to live in the UK, there was no reason to protect him in public acts, because he was no longer going to perform any public act, and he I was going to dedicate myself to working privately, to be financially independent. True? All that was true.

Hazz decides to completely ignore that it was his decisions that made him lose PRIVILEGES, not rights, (police protection like Ravec is a privilege, not a right). That the only plot was the one that he himself and TW organized to leave the Firm so as not to do any public act that would bore them, but to profit from it at the same time.

If nothing that TW wanted happened, if Hazz has failed (and there it has been an epic failure, because it has crashed to the ground) it has nothing to do with Young. It has nothing to do with Charles. It has nothing to do with the Queen or Will or anyone… except Hazz and TW.'
Yes they are obligated to forward everything. Mentioned in #500 here, someone (now it would be Fatima) failed at advising him.
And if the ''not forwarded'' part is true, Harry is right.
It's not up to anyone , except the relevant authority to decide what goes and what doesn't , even dumb things like paying for security .
The Tumblr part is.. without a relevant source. It claims without evidence that it ''knows'' Young's reasoning , and actions:
''Young did not act on his own behalf, he appeared before the commission on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II''
Search engines don't give even a MSM validation .

Police protection is a right, depending on circumstances , see Harry and his last Jubilee arival.
And all other Royals (depending on status)
However he is still after IPP, that would give him US State Security (bill possibly footed by Britain ) and lots of fame.
Also it's damaging .

• Sick
Wow, if the new interview is with Al Fayed for the documentary, then that's it curtains for them, well certainly Harry as the ultimate betrayal.
Al Fayed ( didn't even know if he was still alive). may well be their backers, his ultimate revenge at being snubbed by the Uk government , I don't think that he was ever granted Uk citizenship he had such a murky and dirty past. Al Fayed tried all this before about 15 years ago , and I think there was a documentary about it.
You can imagine her sucking up to old Mr Fayed, another minority "victim " been done badly by the RF and the UK .
this is going to be another sort of car crash :oops: if theres truth in it of course.
I watched one years ago with him and Keith Allen.
Very Off Topic, but Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid have both resigned...

Something is afoot in government.
Now this HAS made me happy!!! Why though???

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sue Smith. Reminds me just how hard working the royal family are, while those other 2 scumbags laze around yet expect us British tax payers to fund their security. Grr!

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I think I have solved the riddle of the mystery woman with the red headed child. It's the elephant lady not Sméagol.
View attachment 1404441View attachment 1404462
Bingo. Great call. Good eye

Which video was that please?
This article has the video

• Wow

Hannahebee

VIP Member
1657300193343.png
1657301828035.png
1657300686105.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow