Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Vanelope

VIP Member
Being brought up with it you don’t really think of it as a funny title, but The Queen Mother is really. Is for Queen consorts who are also mother of the reigning monarch (as the fathers are dead otherwise there would not be a new monarch). I always thought it was the Queen’s Mother - which is also in this case true. Queen Mary was the Queen Mother before her. We won’t have another until possibly George becomes King.

elliebee27

VIP Member
I think it's them in the photos - Jackson Hole is a playground for the rich in summer and winter - and the lens looks distorted which would give Meghan odd proportions. Her friend is there.

• Wow

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.
there are plenty of fake Cartier love bangles out there... most jewellers can make them they are so basic... and only way you could tell if it was a fake is if you looked inside the bangle to see if it says Cartier... you don't need a specific screw driver to get them undone or done up... any small screw driver will do... and just looking at it the average person wouldn't know if it was actually gold or gold plated from China...lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Or to the Government. Like Simon Case, Samantha Cohen, Lord Geidt, etc.

Some of those ex-RF staff are probably a treasure trove of useful information......
It's glorious when they write a book while leaving completely disillusioned , see Patrick Jephson, or Ken Wharfe(parts of it).
Geidt is Secret Service, no chances for a book, but Samatha could do it one day.

Starburst_87

I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole fucking fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

Fucking cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
I'm so glad you're okay. We were all getting really worried. Hugs! 🤗 🤗

• Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I'm watching Taboo and this guy likes being treated like a baby. He has a nursery, with a dummy,baby bottle and a substitute mummy.

Do you think this is Harry's thing?
I thought you meant the Taboo starring Tom Hardy there and got confused (not difficult), there’s definitely no nurseries or dummies in that programme. He’s more likely to rip your throat out, maybe H can go on his programme and let Tom sort him out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
"Celebrities are attracted to Wyoming due to its lack of income tax laws....Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Kanye West, Tyler Perry, Dick Cheney."
(All have purchased homes there)
BIB

Well, that might help the Harkles to maintain their much-publicised "financial independence", I suppose.

Tyler Perry? Could they have reunited and they're camping out at his place up there?

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
What about the advance?

I wear my jewellery all the time (including a bangle), although I do take it off for sunbathing, but that’s just to prevent white lines!
Sorry I meant drop it as in publish it at short notice

Hula flight

VIP Member
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
Completely different ears!

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank you for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Doodlebug005 on the title.

Smeg and H are quiet again, what are they up to.

Where is Nutty? I she and Sir Tom are ok.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she got that title because, as a crowned Queen consort she was entitled to the title of Queen for life, so they needed to distinguish her title from that of her daughter, another Queen Elizabeth - the new monarch. And as a crowned queen consort she remained number two in the pecking order. The title Queen Mother wasn’t given to give her precedence.she already had it.

I’m dying at the realisation she isn’t even a good enough actress to play herself! 😂😂😂
That was my exact thought 😂

• Haha
  • Heart