Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I'm confused. this got 51

Screenshot_20220705-065448_Firefox.jpg

But the title chosen got 34.

Screenshot_20220705-065651_Firefox.jpg

As someone who on occasion has missed the title by 1, this seems like an oopsie. I just remembered voting for a suggestion that already had 40, and decided not to try with one of my own. And I didn't remember the one selected.
So, congratulations to all 3.

Can the next thread start with a poll for when they'll physically split? I'm sure you'll have HAZ back in time for the Holidays. I'm calling August.

Thanks for new thread and recap @Cassandra333 but I woz robbed 😂 congrats anyway @TimeForTea2021 ☕View attachment 1393571
Oops, I'm sorry I didn't see this. I wouldn't have posted again.

Just saw it got changed. ;) if only we could get the Horrids changed that easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

JAR21

VIP Member
My husband is giving me weird looks as I’m pulling faces in the mirror to try to get those nostril indents when I don’t have any normally. I don’t think ginge has them either. Also, his ears seem a bit ‘squarer’ on the parade photo. I appreciate there are different angles, lighting etc.

Eta: the second photo is probably a better angle. Red pen is my own addition.
Look at his nose in this photo, it does seem to change!

214C5A9B-6AC1-40D9-85C9-DFC0C6E97B76.png

And his ear in this photo. I wonder whether the Haz sitting photo has been flipped, because his right ear does seem to stick out more than his left. And the photo being manipulated to make 666 look slimmer isn’t out of the question!

EC8A69DF-481F-4053-B90E-341F7A2A96FD.png

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
Found an interesting connection to who may be in Jackson Hole Wyoming which is really bizarre
People also ask

What celebrities have homes in Jackson Hole Wyoming?

d9GcTTKpYo-nflq22zlnaZlFSpY7PGo8RGnDtrNuOQUejMLg&s.jpg

This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.

• Wow

Gerry o

VIP Member
Lady Colin Campbell, on YouTube
ETA Her delivery is a bit erm unique so MRdy takes one for the team and gets the highlights for us, God bless her 🥰
Thank you for that😊👍

Lady Colin Campbell - the shade that woman throws is hysterical. Totally loathes Smegs with a passion. Lady C gets all the high society gossip and loves to spill the tea.
Thanks for that😊 have heard her plenty on tv etc yes she missed out on having smegs dad over for the jubilee!

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Possible , aides are disposable (even when Royals create/order the problem/the things which happened , see Ashe Windham)
If he is lucky, he will move to another Household in a less prominent position .
All because of a petulant manchild’s latest tantrum 🙄😒

• Angry
  • Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
Well Jackson Hole is the yuppified, (boy am I showing my age) resort area near the Grand Tetons, wherein spandex encrusted tourists and Hollywood Hoi palloi congregate to drink their oat lattes, eat their vegetarian fusion food and drink fancy cocktails. They would have had to fly, it is a very long drive from Nothern California, that's OK private jets land in Jackson Hole routinely. The countryside is stunningly beautiful, but it is a lefty island within a conservative, low population state where people still herd cattle, and endure really harsh winters.
Keep a wary eye out those are the same folk that have been destroying rural California

• Wow
  • Sad

JAR21

VIP Member
That alleged pic of Archie on 4th July - torso a bit longer than the legs, face in profile looks slightly flattened and forehead quite big.

That alleged pic of Archie on the Christmas card looks like a different child. That one seems to have a torso and legs that are in proportion and the forehead doesn't look big or the face flat.
If they are the same boy, shouldn't he have grown a fair bit since Christmas?

Could be different kids.

Does anyone know anything about dwarfism?
Doesn't that cause limbs to be shorter than the torso and cause a large forehead?

I'm just thinking out loud.
I thought the legs looked very short. The face looks like it belongs to the same child though.

Angelesque

Re: the Wyoming pics, I think it’s definitely H and M. The reason she looks so slim? She controlled the photo leak, so has only leaked ones where the angle makes her look great… why no Lili YET AGAIN? She isn’t too young to go to stuff like this, that’s a shit excuse… they must feel Lili is still worth hiding so they can cash her in at a later date.

…or the doll had already been hired by someone else that day… Independence Day is a busy time for renting fake kids

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
If I continued to wear a bracelet like that, when my ex husband had given it to me, my husband would be livid. A token of love given by another man? He'd be really pissed off.

Fortunately my ex was a waste of space and even if he'd had the money (which he didn't) he'd have spent it on himself and not me.

I'm not sure I believe a word of this. I stopped watching half way through though, wasn't impressed. Is this channel any good?

Reactions: 18

Pepote

I meant the assumption that one could give a representation to a government committee and sue about it even when it’s absolutely not the norm. Americans sue. Brits not so much.
Agree. Americans are viewed as highly litigious. Other people, not so much.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Found an interesting connection to who may be in Jackson Hole Wyoming which is really bizarre
People also ask🔪

What celebrities have homes in Jackson Hole Wyoming?

View attachment 1396489
This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.
What - No mention of Jeffree Star? 🤭

I can see MM wanting to start a make-up line with him. But then they would argue about who would be lead Queen. Ooooooh, sparks would fly.

Hope it happens. 😏😸💄👠👑🔪😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I think the Wyoming Fark is the Christmas card Fark.
I agree. These newer photos are far clearer, obviously the earlier ones weren’t getting them enough attention so they told whoever to ‘leak’ a few more.have to say that last photo of the little boy does, to me, look like a young Haz and he looks a bit older than the first few (maybe it was camera angles, IDK anymore 🙄)

• Sick