Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
People really need to stop with this.

Entirely missing the point.

Charles paid for security staff. Not currently working police officers. The two that protected Camilla were FORMER police officers.

Harry is free to find former/retired police officers for protection whenever he is in the UK.
Indeed:
However everything (a majority of things) which is kept from the public in this case implies problems with ''former'' police officers also (clearance)
Harry demands access to Intelligence ,which means something different , and already has security (his own, and taxpayer funded -exceptional status with Ravec in UK) and is still in court. Why?

Reactions: 20

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Didn't they spend a lot of the time since they got together until they left the UK in 2020 travelling overseas. I think it was 23 trips to 20 different countries.

I was looking at the H visa again. There were articles at the time saying H was on a O-1 visa. (Hugh Jackman, Justin Bieber are supposed to be using it.)

The O-1 visa is for 3 years and then you have to apply yearly.

I forget the visa number, I think it was O-2, where the spouse or may be even partner of the same criteria listed as for O1.
One on the list is an actor. What if H didn't apply on his merit but as a spouse of Smeg. What would happen if they separated, would H's visa be cancelled.

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Will George become Duke of Cambridge once his dad moves up to the Cornwall Dukedom (and hopefully PoW not long after that)?

TBH I wish they'd just do a revamp of the entire CoS thing. There are Governors-General in the Realms, representing HM, and that works. If there aren't enough adult direct heirs/Monarch's spouse, etc, why can't they create some kind of Counsellor-General role to make up the numbers?

I'm sure there are plenty of people sitting in the HoL who would be infinitely more preferable than Andrew or Haz. And probably far more aware of constitutional matters too.

Do away with that great long LoS too. It just seems to breed entitlement these days. And IMO it's a relic of the past in this day and age, when people live longer, have fewer children and it doesn't take months to give a minor Royal something to do by sending them off to visit the far-flung corners of the 'Empire'.

Direct line only. Next one steps up and gets included only if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
He’ll get the courtesy title Duke of Cambridge but I doubt he’ll use it. The royals don’t seem to bother and just wait till they get their own substantive title. George is already the Earl of Strathearn by courtesy but he’s never called that. The only one who uses a courtesy title is little James, Viscount Severn, because Ed and Sophie didn’t want him and his sister to be HRH princes and princesses but clearly did want at least some sort of title.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
"Celebrities are attracted to Wyoming due to its lack of income tax laws....Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Kanye West, Tyler Perry, Dick Cheney."
(All have purchased homes there)
I wonder if they’re staying with Tyler Perry? 🤣

BIB

Well, that might help the Harkles to maintain their much-publicised "financial independence", I suppose.

Tyler Perry? Could they have reunited and they're camping out at his place up there?
You beat me too it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
And that will bring down the RF. Unless William blows the whistle and tells haz to stay out of the UK.
He was I getting all thoughtful withy title suggestion & then I read this 😳
I am truly shocked & I hope to god I never find myself in court as there clearly are an unjust place 😞

• Sick
  • Wow

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Did anyone else see this? That Minge's pilates i structor was most likely the "random member of the public" who posted thst BS about seeing Hawwy and Minge and Fark in JacksonHole?

Screenshot_20220707-152612_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

knoddle

VIP Member
I'm a lot happier now you've posted! 🥰🥰🥰 Yes, I'm fine, even got enough strength to fight the good fight in the gender thread 😇
Fed up of the harkles of course. I feel like information is going to come out but it won't be the information that we want. 😞 I don't want to see any more covering up. :mad:
I didn't know there was a gender thead, I doubt I would be well received.

• Haha
  • Sick

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Another biscuit situation! An ice cream sandwich has to have a different meaning in the US to what it means in the UK!

An ice cream sandwich to me, is actual ice cream...( ie vanilla ice cream that melts from the minute it comes out of the freezer) sandwiched between 2 wafers. If you put it in your bag....you would end up with a soggy sticky mess!

Nice to see she allows Archie to eat sugar sweets.....just taken from the street. Loads of young mums I know are so strict about allowing their kids sugar treats!

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think dwarfism can be easily seen in the facial features, but we've not seen him face on since he was a baby.

That side view of him just put this thought in my head.
As I said, I thought exactly the same thing. His torso looked long, but I wondered if that was the camera angle. I still wonder if the pic was one of their people taking it or a genuine pic. None of the pics of A including the duck rabbit one, the beach pic or the chicken pic show any interaction whatsoever to her, or even that they know her.

• Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think because Louis was such a star during the Jubilee.

Jealousy.
There might be something in that of course but they elected that their children would be brought up in private and kept hidden. Now the public generally doesn't care about seeing them or not.

I wondered if this showing the kids in public was more a message to the Royal family than to the public. 'Look we do have children, you might not have ever met them but they exist and deserve to be given titles'.

• Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I think the Wyoming Fark is the Christmas card Fark.
I think so too, they look exactly same. The Christmas card photo was taken in the summer of 2021 and the child on Stoat's knee looks a bit taller than the one at Wyoming, so he hasn't grown at all in a year. In fact he has shrunk. But these photos could have been taken at any time. I wonder who he is? There's nothing wrong with his right hand.

ETA I don't think this is the Stoat or Minge

images.jpeg
View attachment 1402647
download (6).jpeg
[
download (8).jpeg
ATTACH=full]1402673[/ATTACH]

Sir Edward Young is going to get fired, isn't he?
Like Christopher Geidt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Evangelina

VIP Member
Harry may succeeds in triggering Andrew 's security review, which could impact the RF.
The constant attacks by Harry's mouthpieces like Royston, Scobie, Hall on Andrew , could be a indicator that whatever ''exposes'' and ''overexposes'' the RF to media focus is good.

In addition if Charles (as we know supported them financialy between Megexit, and the Review ) Harry may argue that his reaction didn't come based on the fact that in the review year -someone was funding his security -privately.(Charles Duchy)
If he succeeds in spinning it that way, it will be a big problem .

The true mystery is Shaheed Fatima not advising him on the fact that RAVEC decisions are a joint thing with Royal Households.(or if nothing else, whoever his advisor was at Megexit, and directly after, failing to do so.)
It was a big decision , and he was basically told that -security is gone.
So the review period (where he was getting funds from Charles )means that his private security was funded by private British funds.
Thankfully Fatima doesn't seem to be Shackleton, or Farrer so there's a chance that Swift may kick some ass.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Is that the picture with PWB peeking out of what we call a cubby house and Smeg, Aldi and 2 dogs outside it. I think when it was released there was speculation on its authenticity.
If you tap on the image and enlarge it, it looks like a paint by numbers image. The grass looks weird, the ribbon on the tree has a paint programme effect and there is something funny about the shading on PWB's face and the coat texture/colouring on the dogs.
Yep that was the one. I thought it was a crap choice for a Christmas card, not just because it looked like, as you say, a dodgy painting by numbers effort.

• Heart
  • Haha