Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
If he loses-he doesn't get to pay at all.(police is not for sale, or so they claim )
If Young was at the Sandringham Summit, then his role was a part of the ''way ahead meetings'' and then it's something a bit different .
If Harry sent an e-mail as claimed , nothing is verbal.
If Young relied anything anywhere verbally , then he should be fired.
If no corespondence exists between Palace-Ravec then nothing was forwarded .
Also, there's no ''verbal'' in their world, that would be deadly.
Flip if I worked in that environment (and didn’t get fired for giving ‘the look’ when someone annoys me) I’d have read receipts and back ups of back ups!! Jeez it really is a treacherous dog eat dog set up - all done very politely no doubt but wow!
On second thoughts there’s no way I’d want to work somewhere like that, I’m not good at ‘knowing my place’, I’m a bit too open and honest about my thoughts and expectations, something I don’t think would go down well 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I didnt think his hair was right at the back. To me the growth pattern was different at the bottom.
Agree. So Jesus Baddy has confirmed it's Minge, but I don't think it's the Stoat - it just doesn't look like him. The nose isn't sagging enough and the sides look different, plus he's very hairy and orange. Wow if I was a woman orang-utan I'd swing my way through the forest canopy to make him mine.

It's possible that the whole purpose of this stunt was to show us photos of Ffark. People were saying Where's Fark? But again it's raised more questions than answers because he's smaller than when we saw him an year ago. But of course we've no idea when the Happy Holidays photo was taken, or the Wyoming photos. We won't get the metadata, as they have iron control over every aspect of photos that are released. Weve seen this time and again. So really, more BS and fakery.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Maybe the Harkles are the entertainment for the billionaires. They all have a ‘book’ going to see who wins in the bet for how far the pair will go to ingratiate themselves into the circle? Of course there’ll also be a book going on how many times she gets caught saying “do you know who I am?” To security telling them “your names are not on the list, you’re not getting in!”
Bit like "Pass the parcel", however in this game the Harkles will find that there's no prize after all the unwrapping. Zilch, nada, zero.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member

And she’s David Foster’s daughter.

The woman’s torso looks too long and the body too slim, but the watch and bracelet appear to be hers. But put a massive hat and big sunglasses on someone with long dark hair, and it could ‘appear’ to be her. A shot of the jaw or nose would be helpful.

———————-

Don’t you think both of these expressions are quite similar?

View attachment 1404043

View attachment 1404046
Jeebus you would be hoovering the bed linen every morning after that hairy gorilla got out of it😂 #do stoatsshed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
If he loses-he doesn't get to pay at all.(police is not for sale, or so they claim )
If Young was at the Sandringham Summit, then his role was a part of the ''way ahead meetings'' and then it's something a bit different .
If Harry sent an e-mail as claimed , nothing is verbal.
If Young relied anything anywhere verbally , then he should be fired.
If no corespondence exists between Palace-Ravec then nothing was forwarded .
Also, there's no ''verbal'' in their world, that would be deadly.

I was thinking about paying the costs for all the court cases!! Not for paying for police protection!!

A court case like this must be costing thousands of someone's money! If Harry wins then he doesnt have to pay court costs, but if he loses then he does!!!!

I get what you mean about everything being in writing, except, being realistic, surely there often isnt enough time to go through everything in minute detail in every meeting. Surely RAVEC is going to be a busy government dept, responsible for security for the entire Royal family. To go through everything in minute detail for 10 to 20 people, to update everyone concerned, is going to take hours.
Was this RAVEC meeting convened just to discuss the security of Harry and his family, or one tagged onto a more regular meeting? I can see something like 15 minutes tops allocated to discuss future security for Harry and his family, surely every single thing cannot have been discussed within such a short time frame?

The actual police detail would be responsible for day today security ......surely they wouldnt be expected to go through detailed daily plans with RAVEC every day in advance, and then to debrief RAVEC daily after the event.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I have to say looking at the photos, none of them look happy or even with each other. I'd have thought taking a small boy to a parade would be exciting for him. It just doesn't look like it.
Poor child is apparently so seldom released into the open air, he probably barely knows what it is to be outside.

• Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sue Smith

Haha Ladbrokes refuse to take bets on Smeg. Trevor Coult.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
I believe it's them in Wyoming. The She-narc thrives on speculation. So us doing the ' is it them dance' is exactly what she wants....same with Ffark - is it him, is it not him? Just what she wants IMO
Looks like it, the Queen was handing out knighthoods (honorary) to some Jackson Hole billionaires among them John Franklyn Mars.
Some London Real Estate connections, Pippa often went there, seems that James invested there, Tyler Perry has a house there.
Plenty of Royal /business connections there.

• Wow

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.
Super easy to get fakes. Super hard to magic up a slim waist/long torso and lose 20 kilos and her huge butt in 2 weeks

The whole ice cream sandwich scenario is so absurd, I suspect perhaps someone is subtly telling us the set up is bullshit, and things are not what they seem. It’s such a surreal thing to do - I think it’s a clue to not believe what we see here.
Ok. Apologies... what is the ice cream sandwich thingy? Did I miss that pist? And there is an irban dictionary angle too? Well wouldn't be a first with these desperate jokers

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
That second photo reminds me of the end of The Omen where Damien is adopted by the US president and his wife
Agreed. It's a reptilian look and it's as if the lizard primal part of our brain fires as you just instictively know there is something seriously off or amiss with her.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
A Royal source in this case was the ''source''

There's no ''source'' in William's highly ''intelligent '' comment about no war in Europe , it was sufficient to provoke every journo to mock this thing, they all know that his mother was jeting on Soros planes to Bosnia, for example, which shockingly is in Europe.

However Richard Palmer probably overheard others jabbing in that William alluded to Asia and Africa , and it stuck, and then spread around.
'' The journalist associated with UK's Daily Express said the remarks made by Duke were misheard and ended up starting a social media storm. ''
Possible that the Squad or a Shola type among colleagues tricked him, by a random comment and then it spread.

The Clarence House press briefing is a gathering of mostly favored journos in a controled environment .

The Royal sources will tell the truth or tell the lie that was approved by RF.
It's always approved by RF, if a mistake happened , a denial is very fast.

Deep throats are equally Palace sources as press secretaries are.
A footman or chef are also sources, unofficial , as deep throats highly likely , but sources.
(Informers, basically )
A journalists source is often external , occasionally members of aristocracy , business relations etc, however they also have palace sources.

Royal ''watchers'' ''experts'' etc are perceived as ''sources'' they are less a source than the Palace delivery driver, because the Royal Household's are very aware of them, unfortunately the general public often sees their comment's as gospel.

Examples of Palace being caught lying are many, among them -D&C separation, Anne's affair , Andrew &Fergie ''not separating..'' Diana not cooperating with Morton..

The media then reacts to being lied to, and retaliates .
Thank you @Evangelina for taking the time to clarify this. As I understand it, what you say is:

A Clarence House Press Briefing is to give to a group of invited journalists information approved by the RF. It's given by a Royal source (as in this case), and the source tells the journo the truth (or lie) that was approved by the RF.
If a mistake happens it is quickly corrected by the RF.
So if the reported meeting with the grandchildren was one such "mistake" the RF would have already put out a denial in the press.
What the invited group of journos was told by the Royal source, about PC and Camilla meeting the Flatpacks, was approved by the RF.
So they said they met them, but they didn't.

I suspect that CH is relying on public scepticism here, people not believing the Snarkles brought the children and concluding that the meeting is a lie and it's more Sunshine Suxx PR.
I think it's a joint CH / Snarkle lie, but CH is hoping it will slip below the radar and people will call BS and ignore it as more Snarkle lies - when on this occasion it wasn't.

You've explained the difference between the "source" of William's war comment reporting and the Clarence House source.

• Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I have to say I find it strange that the photos have been pixelated now when none of the Christmas Card photos that have been released haven't and neither have the photos that were released on Prince Louis Birthday last year, by the way what is going on in this picture.

View attachment 1403580
I looked at this photo in the Wiki (thank you JAR21 for the great work you do) and she is poking Aldl in the butt. Is that a remote in her hand, may be it was faulty so she had to press a button.

Smeg is one sick skank bitch. May be this is a glimpse into why TM Jr said you should never let Smeg near small children.

• Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
My objection is that I don’t want a couple of hypocritical ‘no marks’ swanning about lecturing about stuff they have no clue about at best and expecting everyone to jump because they said so.
Better get used to it because that's exactly what's going to happen for the foreseable future and if their influence begins the wane and the media start to take less and less interest the lower they will go and the more harm they will cause to the BRF and the UK, all the while they will be living the life of luxury and can be assured that their children will too. The rich get richer ... it's always been like that.

• Sick
  • Angry

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe these photos were from this past weekend's July 4th parade in Wyoming. They are both too thin and even with pills it takes more than a couple of weeks to shed enough pounds to make it so noticeable. And who's the little boy - cute kid but where's his red/ginger hair?

More smoke and mirrors from these two - IMO.
The alterations in their appearance could also be down to her favourite thing - photoshop! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I'm watching Taboo and this guy likes being treated like a baby. He has a nursery, with a dummy,baby bottle and a substitute mummy.

Do you think this is Harry's thing?

• Haha
  • Wow