Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plungng right in

PC's nickname for Smeg? Comes from a feeling that Smeg was brutal and harsh beneath the charm. Smile of a barracuda and toughness of tungsten and able to keep Haz in line.

PC wants to build bridges - would Haz reciprocate sincerely? Re. the 6 month UK/US split, Lady C doesn't think it will happen unless a divorce is in the works. İn reality a split in home wouldn't work or give a chance for PC and Haz to rebuild.

Background checks on Smeg? Yes, a wealth of information was discovered that only a divorce might uncover. This is why so many tried to advise Haz against marrying the ho. Smeg had a worrying lack of boundaries that prompted Haz to say she was capable of anything.

Harkles guilty of elder abuse? Using the World Health Organisation definition a definite yes towards TQ, PP, Thomas Markle, PC and Camilla. TQ and PP trusted Haz but tried to deflect Haz from involvement with Smeg with PW's encouragement.

Did Smeg reason with herself that even if marriage broke down she would always have royal connection through the flatpacks, status, and securiddy? A popular opinion. A strategic marriage as in days of old.

Moving to Washington for political career? Maybe. Smeg proactively creates opportunities and grifts. NY was hoped for. Very contradictory in actions. Micromanages feeding of stories to press. Anything could happen but she probably won't stay in Cali.

Haz seemed to enjoy his royal role pre-Smeg - was Smeg a catalyst for betrayal towards TRF? Haz inherited all Diana's manipulative behaviour and failed to see her flaws. He was starting to spurn and reject Diana the last year of her life and in reality he spent more time with PC. Haz was always troublesome and grew into a troubled man. Smeg poured water and fertiliser on his troubles to gain an ascendency she would not otherwise have had. Smeg is dominating and strong in a destructive manner, a dominatrix no less. İn a toxic relationship we have a responsibility to protect our spiritual self and not enable the other party.
Sorry not long on this site but who is Lady C that’s always quoted? Thanks 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry not long on this site but who is Lady C that’s always quoted? Thanks 😊
Lady Colin Campbell - the shade that woman throws is hysterical. Totally loathes Smegs with a passion. Lady C gets all the high society gossip and loves to spill the tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lady Colin Campbell, on YouTube
ETA Her delivery is a bit erm unique so MRdy takes one for the team and gets the highlights for us, God bless her 🥰
Thank you for that😊👍

Lady Colin Campbell - the shade that woman throws is hysterical. Totally loathes Smegs with a passion. Lady C gets all the high society gossip and loves to spill the tea.
Thanks for that😊 have heard her plenty on tv etc yes she missed out on having smegs dad over for the jubilee!

Reactions: 19
That alleged pic of Archie on 4th July - torso a bit longer than the legs, face in profile looks slightly flattened and forehead quite big.

That alleged pic of Archie on the Christmas card looks like a different child. That one seems to have a torso and legs that are in proportion and the forehead doesn't look big or the face flat.
If they are the same boy, shouldn't he have grown a fair bit since Christmas?

Could be different kids.

Does anyone know anything about dwarfism?
Doesn't that cause limbs to be shorter than the torso and cause a large forehead?

I'm just thinking out loud.

Reactions: 27

That alleged pic of Archie on 4th July - torso a bit longer than the legs, face in profile looks slightly flattened and forehead quite big.

That alleged pic of Archie on the Christmas card looks like a different child. That one seems to have a torso and legs that are in proportion and the forehead doesn't look big or the face flat.

Could be different kids.

Doesn't that cause limbs to be shorter than the torso and cause a large forehead?

Chita, I thought exactly the same thing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Actually if Harry does come back for half year I think it would be for power as counsellor of state, as the Queen's duties are scaled back.

He and Meghan would trample over every UK citizen in their haste to promote themselves as the Queen's saviours.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Chita, I thought exactly the same thing.

I think dwarfism can be easily seen in the facial features, but we've not seen him face on since he was a baby.

That side view of him just put this thought in my head.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Could be different kids.

I thought the legs looked very short. The face looks like it belongs to the same child though.

Reactions: 19
I think dwarfism can be easily seen in the facial features, but we've not seen him face on since he was a baby.

That side view of him just put this thought in my head.
As I said, I thought exactly the same thing. His torso looked long, but I wondered if that was the camera angle. I still wonder if the pic was one of their people taking it or a genuine pic. None of the pics of A including the duck rabbit one, the beach pic or the chicken pic show any interaction whatsoever to her, or even that they know her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Harry has tension with *drum roll* the Queen‘s aides, his brother, his father, his step mother. Who wants to explain what common denominator means to this eejit?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In the end it will come down to TQ, And possibly chuck, or maybe just Brenda... sitting him down and, on camera, saying "you are no longer a working royal. . You and your wife /kids, cannot have it half in half out. You are, in the words of a great British comedian, Micky Flanagan... in the art form we perfected and frankly almost own outright: comedy..... you are "out out".
Again... in the great words of another British artiste, Roald Dahl, from one of gis masterpieces, "chuck and the choccy biz"...... "you get NOTHING!"
By royal decree. EVER.
nor do your kids. Or their kids. Or their kids.
Out. Out.

That should be her xmas speech.

Oh perchance to dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Breaking news! On Sky and BBC! Following the resignation of Boris Johnson, Duchess Meghan is to be crowned Prime Minister of Great Britain and the Colonies (including the newly instated USA). I always knew the 6th in line thing was rubbish and that she is the 'ryghtefull heir'. According to sources she will be known as Her Supreme Highness and Mr Harry Markle will become First Ladye. She will retain the title P-wife but this will now refer to her being a Prime Minister and also a wife (Thatcher and May being previous P-wives).
I am aware that some mean-spirited people are saying that she has only done it to get free security when she visits us from Montecito, but I think it is a selfless act and she will probably feel very awkward when the Royal Family have to prostrate themselves before her.
See! I told you this would happen!
Pooltime.png

Sorry I'm late. The 6s couldn't rent the pool till 4:30 Eastern. Someone else had it booked for a luncheon. (What? You don't really think they live there do you??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.