Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news! On Sky and BBC! Following the resignation of Boris Johnson, Duchess Meghan is to be crowned Prime Minister of Great Britain and the Colonies (including the newly instated USA). I always knew the 6th in line thing was rubbish and that she is the 'ryghtefull heir'. According to sources she will be known as Her Supreme Highness and Mr Harry Markle will become First Ladye. She will retain the title P-wife but this will now refer to her being a Prime Minister and also a wife (Thatcher and May being previous P-wives).
I am aware that some mean-spirited people are saying that she has only done it to get free security when she visits us from Montecito, but I think it is a selfless act and she will probably feel very awkward when the Royal Family have to prostrate themselves before her.

😂🤣 Don't give the squad new ideas.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
''Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.''

It's a bit of a painful conversation , if I would engage in the surrogacy rumours, this would be my third Royal surrogacy .
And what is ''normal'' for me, possibly isn't normal for you.

However I explained the tech parts, which logicaly nobody would belive, which is also fine.
The fact that ''theorists'' don't have ''evidence '' means nothing except that the Harkles didn't allow ''random snaps, by the public'' for PR (these are mostly Royal assistant and RPO's doing the snaps,btw, or shop owners/ random public members assisting with the media leak)
The allowed snaps, just created controversy , which contributed to the initial ''overshadowing .''

When a terrorist target(they all are by default ) doesn't want to be photographed -they aren't .
Royals aren't photographed in private capacity and private places unless they allow it.
The children if photographed , will be removed.
Aldi can go to school one day with his nanny, the school/place will know, all parents and their kids will think the nanny is his mother.
If he outs himself, place gets changed.

Or they arived on separate planes, purely because of Harry's paranoia , the Royal rule of travel in his case looks simple.
See'' they will kill Peg, like Diana .''
The above is however for the sake of conversation , its completely irrelevant standing next to the fact that the princely titles aren't blocked during the Queen's reign, because they are automatic .
The kids, as prince /princess will have the ''established narrative '' of private citizens , while getting titles, good luck to the Cambs kids, they are going to need it.
There are some fascinating points in here.....I like the comments about the privacy and security elements re Archie and Lilibet.
Its just such a shame they are so private with their own children, but don't seem to respect the privacy of other children!

And can you imagine the confusion for these poor rich children to be going to school with the nanny, have everyone else assume they are their parents, and have the children themselves wonder who on earth the strangers H & M are !!!! Whats the point of having children if you dont acknowledge them at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Odd how they never show Aldi and lidl together nor any pics of them as a foursome family out in public. Never seen one pic of the flatpacks moving either. If that pic is supposed to be Archie, there is zero interaction from him to her despite her clawing him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
After declaring US his home ("for now" wasn't it?) & the quickest of quick visits in & out this year I was wondering why the PR machine was suddenly peddling the "six months in the UK" story again.
And here we have it.
I guess counsel have advised a stronger case if he declares he will be in the UK more than just a window popping flouncing moment?
Along with visa & tax reasons, here we have it.

What was it he stated many tantrums ago? Something about there always being loopholes in the system?

If he wins can we build a case against the decision,
citing ‘procedural unfairness'?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Odd how they never show Aldi and lidl together nor any pics of them as a foursome family out in public. Never seen one pic of the flatpacks moving either. If that pic is supposed to be Archie, there is zero interaction from him to her despite her clawing him.
Child is probably confused as to who is clawing at him…
If it had been the nanny / nannies I’m sure there would have been affection. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Something seriously needs to be done about this.
I suspect it will be ignored though as thanks to the Twunt thanking it's members & asking them to continue on, they are complicit 😡
Screenshot_20220707-170555.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think a lot of people said at the start of this case, that NO ONE has the right to pay for Met police protection. So its kinda pointless to offer to pay, when the protection isnt up for sale.

I wish someone could explain these simple fact to Harry. He just looks stupid for even suggesting it.

Maybe someone, a rich russian oligarch or similar, should ask H directly, how much it would cost them to buy Buckingham palace? Or how much it would cost them to buy the Queen's state crown? ( which of course arent up for sale.) Then compare this to buying security from the Met police!
They knew damn well it wasn’t for sale, and didn’t actually expect to pay for it, but thought making the offer made them look less entitled. So they know how entitled they are but just tried to make the optics better.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lady C plungng right in

PC's nickname for Smeg? Comes from a feeling that Smeg was brutal and harsh beneath the charm. Smile of a barracuda and toughness of tungsten and able to keep Haz in line.

PC wants to build bridges - would Haz reciprocate sincerely? Re. the 6 month UK/US split, Lady C doesn't think it will happen unless a divorce is in the works. İn reality a split in home wouldn't work or give a chance for PC and Haz to rebuild.

Background checks on Smeg? Yes, a wealth of information was discovered that only a divorce might uncover. This is why so many tried to advise Haz against marrying the ho. Smeg had a worrying lack of boundaries that prompted Haz to say she was capable of anything.

Harkles guilty of elder abuse? Using the World Health Organisation definition a definite yes towards TQ, PP, Thomas Markle, PC and Camilla. TQ and PP trusted Haz but tried to deflect Haz from involvement with Smeg with PW's encouragement.

Did Smeg reason with herself that even if marriage broke down she would always have royal connection through the flatpacks, status, and securiddy? A popular opinion. A strategic marriage as in days of old.

Moving to Washington for political career? Maybe. Smeg proactively creates opportunities and grifts. NY was hoped for. Very contradictory in actions. Micromanages feeding of stories to press. Anything could happen but she probably won't stay in Cali.

Haz seemed to enjoy his royal role pre-Smeg - was Smeg a catalyst for betrayal towards TRF? Haz inherited all Diana's manipulative behaviour and failed to see her flaws. He was starting to spurn and reject Diana the last year of her life and in reality he spent more time with PC. Haz was always troublesome and grew into a troubled man. Smeg poured water and fertiliser on his troubles to gain an ascendency she would not otherwise have had. Smeg is dominating and strong in a destructive manner, a dominatrix no less. İn a toxic relationship we have a responsibility to protect our spiritual self and not enable the other party.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Tom has already applied with the CAS as his cabinet so Larry can duck orf and be the tea boy.

All the Puppers will handle security but need more recruits that are stroppy and don't give a toss who they bite so, new Tattlers put your Puppers forward for these prestigious jobs in lots of Pupper treats and fresh chicken and beef and a good bone at the end of the day.

Tom is the top man and takes no tit from anyone, regardless of their size🐱🐱🐕🐕
My 10-month old girl (she’s my avatar) is already signed up to assist the CAS, but I would also like to propose my new boy as a junior member. He’s only 9 weeks old, but his razor sharp puppy teeth will make great weapons! As you can see from his photo, he’s a fit little guy who will take his CAS responsibilities seriously. 😄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Re the photos, we're they backgrid? If not, how come she's not seeing?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Re the photos, we're they backgrid? If not, how come she's not seeing?

Closed off by whom though and why on earth would armed police be involved!
Even if they were living in the U.K. that wouldn't be happening much less in a country where they are nobodies.

Reactions: 19
I think she's being sarcastic because of how the harkles demand security and insist that they're at risk.

Reactions: 27
A foreign Royal .

However the IVF debate about Sophie also had some entertainment value, because well-she's a beard.
I havent been reminded of that rumour about Edward for years!!!!!! :LOL:

They knew damn well it wasn’t for sale, and didn’t actually expect to pay for it, but thought making the offer made them look less entitled. So they know how entitled they are but just tried to make the optics better.
Trouble is.......I am not sure that Meghan would have realised that the security wasnt for sale............and I think she is the brains in this partnership....
.harry himself has to be too dense to realise - otherwise why are they still threatening any kind of legal case?

What kind of optics would this new court case raise?

• Wow
  • Haha
Harry may succeeds in triggering Andrew 's security review, which could impact the RF.
The constant attacks by Harry's mouthpieces like Royston, Scobie, Hall on Andrew , could be a indicator that whatever ''exposes'' and ''overexposes'' the RF to media focus is good.

In addition if Charles (as we know supported them financialy between Megexit, and the Review ) Harry may argue that his reaction didn't come based on the fact that in the review year -someone was funding his security -privately.(Charles Duchy)
If he succeeds in spinning it that way, it will be a big problem .

The true mystery is Shaheed Fatima not advising him on the fact that RAVEC decisions are a joint thing with Royal Households.(or if nothing else, whoever his advisor was at Megexit, and directly after, failing to do so.)
It was a big decision , and he was basically told that -security is gone.
So the review period (where he was getting funds from Charles )means that his private security was funded by private British funds.
Thankfully Fatima doesn't seem to be Shackleton, or Farrer so there's a chance that Swift may kick some ass.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.