Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bronzers in woke shades…

Gender neutral vegan 100% recycled packaging.

Perfume - Oud de Smugness , Eau de arrogance , Me by the Duchess of Sussex , It’s all about me, Me by Meg, Etc etc etc
Gust Of Haddock
Casting Couch, Spritz Intime
Weinstein Fever, Pheremone Drops
Crabs Festival, Eau De Toilette
Holy Tears of Welby, Parfum Sacre-Bleu
Je T'Aime Greenback, Pulse Oil
Je T'Adore Willie, Sexx Mist Puffer Spray

She may have been, but were the real Twunts?
I stand my ground, it's not her! 😜
One reader commented that this is an old photo of Brynn Gingras, who stood in for Minge on the shoreline during Porker. Its definitely not the Ho imo, feet too small, shoulders too dainty. Plus the killer .... She's Got A Waist.
I don't see how this could be current though as Gavin (if it's him) has hardly grown since Porker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Closed off by whom though and why on earth would armed police be involved!
Even if they were living in the U.K. that wouldn't be happening much less in a country where they are nobodies.
I think Taz is being sarcastic!

Reactions: 19
I've just read that his case against the DNM is tomorrow?

Dm not DNM ffs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When they reported that he hadn't offered to pay for his security.

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell does he never stop? So he's looking for free security for the supposed six months per year he'll be in UK? no wonder he's trying for it to be free! imagine the total bill if he had to pay himself. I could never understand why he cared about the security when he no longer lived there but perhaps now it makes more sense.
If he came back on his own surely he'd get the normal Royal protection he had before as PC's son? So could this security case be for Minge and the children, H trying to get funded protection for them in the US with him in the UK?. No idea if this would be feasible?

No way will Minge spend 6 months a year in the UK so this security must be for her and the children somewhere else, and not for him. The Stoats hand has been strengthened by Clarence House saying that they met the Stoat children. They now officially exist as far as the RF are concerned and legally they might have to cater for them protection-wise.

The Snarkles tactics seem totally incoherent but weirdly effective, as the RF is constantly on the back foot and fighting a rearguard action. This is about money and prestige. IPP status, revenge. Lost prestige he wants back at any cost. These two have caused nothing but trouble, and have been indulged at every turn.

Is it true that the Wyoming photos have been taken down because of derision?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
No, he wouldn't get Royal protection because he isn't a working royal. Anne and Edward are the Queen's children and they only get it when they're working on behalf of the RF.

I don't think the RF are on the back foot. I think they know exactly what they're doing and they're biding their time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I only read it somewhere, it might not be true.
Oh that wasn't at you at all, it was about Harry, I'm starting to think he's too FICK to exist. Silly fool banging on about paying for security. NO HARRY YOU CAN NOT, duck OFF

His ego just can't take this, can it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I thought haz was upset with the DM because some of the comments called him names. Did I imagine that?

Reactions: 16
In the most important news of the day, Rafa has pulled out of Wimbledon 😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
From Royston the Mouthpiece.

Is Hazza now going after the Palace itself??????????

Hazza vs GanGan. 😲

View attachment 1399014

One thing I know is that Harry will never know true happiness.

He will be miserable for the rest of his life and frankly speaking he is to blame.

His failure to grasp that his glory days have come to an end, shady, arrogant, petulant and trouble-making in-laws, a wife who will never be satisfied with anything, no brother or anyone who loves him unconditionally to turn to while he is literally surrounded by fake friends and users. He is in for a rough time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.