Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she does, it will be "woe is me, the people of the UK hate me cuz I'm black, waaaaaaa I'm a victim, waaaaaaaaaaa"
Has today’s news been reported in the US press MO5?

Yes. She doesn't do silently chastened. Her sugars think that makes her brave, but in reality it's quite psychotic to feel the need to address every bump in the road of life with a load of pretentious grammatically weird word salad tossed out for public consumption.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato
Great quote!
This too. I’ve seen it credited to both Abraham Lincoln and Mark Twain so put up the one where it says source unknown.

Meghan and Harry, some great advice for you both.

B5BB2416-A3F5-4D0C-BE5C-30414A166631.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 121117
I’ve only just discovered what doxxing means but if this is true then the Mail must have proof of this? Invading other people’s privacy? Surely not.....
I don't understand this.
They call the Mail the "Fail", derogatorally (is that a word? duck knows😅.) Nor would a paper dox a number of people over a crappy c list actress. It would be press suicide and a half decent SJW pro bono lawyer would crucify them just for shits n giggles.

I really don't know what the feck this is about to be honest, so I find it hard to comment on, even though it smacks of being in some way juicy.

I need help. Words of one syllable please for the chronically thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has today’s news been reported in the US press MO5?

Great quote!
This too. I’ve seen it credited to both Abraham Lincoln and Mark Twain so put up the one where it says source unknown.

Meghan and Harry, some great advice for you both.

View attachment 121131
I can not find anything for today's decision. Everything is from days ago. I'm telling y'all, she is NOT that important or newsworthy!!

I don't understand this.
They call the Mail the "Fail", derogatorally (is that a word? duck knows😅.) Nor would a paper dox a number of people over a crappy c list actress. It would be press suicide and a half decent SJW pro bono lawyer would crucify them just for shits n giggles.

I really don't know what the feck this is about to be honest, so I find it hard to comment on, even though it smacks of being in some way juicy.

I need help. Words of one syllable please for the chronically thick.
🙋🏻‍♀️ I am thick, too!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
493477AA-C46F-40F8-9288-E35E42783602.png

I am in the states in Virginia.
This was on Apple News from
CNN.
Otherwise, I have not heard much about the court case here.

Reactions: 20
Thanks to all who welcomed me on the last thread. I'm usually around to see what everyone is saying but only get the chance to post when I get a break from my kids!

I just noticed a few people throwing shade on Omid 'Scabie's' post about Princess Charlotte's birthday.

I just did a bit of research on Scabie. Apparently he used to work for Heat magazine and is 'gender neutral' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That didn't even come up when I googled 🤔.....I'm here in Louisiana.

Momof5
You are right.
it showed up on my Apple News feed.
BUT, when I went to the main CNN page. Nothing.
You are right. She is not that important here. Did not make the main CNN page.

Princess Charlotte is adorable and beautiful. :)

Reactions: 17
Thanks to all who welcomed me on the last thread. I'm usually around to see what everyone is saying but only get the chance to post when I get a break from my kids!

I just noticed a few people throwing shade on Omid 'Scabie's' post about Princess Charlotte's birthday.

I just did a bit of research on Scabie. Apparently he used to work for Heat magazine and is 'gender neutral' 🤦‍♀️
Gender whuut?? And that "shade" they are attempting is "murky".......to say the least 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a look at L.A. newspapers just to see if there was any interest in them, very little. Hollywood is more interested in when they can release their big films at the cinema this summer. You know, the films with good actors in them. It's all about the money. money money .

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I read a theory that the reason Harry isn't leaving Meghan is that he has told her all of the family secrets. A lot of them I knew about (the James Hewitt theory for example, although I'm sure that was discredited?) but one I'd not heard was that Diana's father was really the daughter of James Goldsmith. Having looked at pictures I can definitely see more of a resemblance between Di and the Goldsmith family than I can the Spencer family.
As much as I can't stand her, I have to admit I'm curious to read this supposed diary she's been writing!

Reactions: 13

I think THEY look like Sue Perkins without the glasses. They better get used to the idea that when they may have to go to court to testify
in her favour, they will be dropped from a great height. Onwards and upwards in Smegs world. Who will be the next victim :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I honestly can't wait for this court case to end so we know all the juicy details and she's put back in her box. When she loses will it make her stop her narcissist behavior or make her worse though? Can't believe such a trash bag has messed up the royal bloodline 😫

Reactions: 20
I actually think Kate is having a laugh with these photos and throwing shade at Meghan and Harry’s delivery efforts.
This is how a princess delivers food to the vulnerable.
View attachment 121062
I'm imagining those cartons in the bags been full of duck chow mein, egg friend rice and other takeaway items 😋

I'm hungry now. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's nice and early to here 😊x

I've had a bad habit of been online later and later, since the lockdown lol, whenever it go back to normal I be going to bed at my earlier time of 2.30am 🤭 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They probably had the little ones making pasta, but in reality the stuff that got dished out was probably made in a professional kitchen, the one with all the safety certificates
I know when KP was refurbished for Will & Kate, much was made if the fact that Kate has 2 kitchens. A normal family one and a catering one, when they hold receptions etc at their apartment.
could be the same at Anmer

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I read a theory that the reason Harry isn't leaving Meghan is that he has told her all of the family secrets. A lot of them I knew about (the James Hewitt theory for example, although I'm sure that was discredited?) but one I'd not heard was that Diana's father was really the daughter of James Goldsmith. Having looked at pictures I can definitely see more of a resemblance between Di and the Goldsmith family than I can the Spencer family.
As much as I can't stand her, I have to admit I'm curious to read this supposed diary she's been writing!
Yes I’ve heard this. There’s a photo somewhere where she looks very like one of the sons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.