Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. She doesn't do silently chastened. Her sugars think that makes her brave, but in reality it's quite psychotic to feel the need to address every bump in the road of life with a load of pretentious grammatically weird word salad tossed out for public consumption.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato
“I only open my mouth to change feet” - Meghan Markle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who has the most to lose?
I think Serena but she might not have wanted to be involved from the beginning.

Misha has lots of really high profile clients and friends, true A listers, not 'Meghan is an A lister'
And she's friends with other people in the RF so it would truly look bad if it were her.

I really want Meghan to take to that stand
Oof! Can you imagine? The performance of the year
She'd cry, she'd faint, she'd ask for a time out as she's having palpitations, the works.
She'd try to use legal lingo she remembers from suits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That's what I was wondering too. I think Serena but she might not have wanted to be involved from the beginning.

Misha has lots of really high profile clients and friends, true A listers, not 'Meghan is an A lister'
And she's friends with other people in the RF so it would truly look bad if it were her.

Oof! Can you imagine? The performance of the year
She'd cry, she'd faint, she'd ask for a time out as she's having palpitations, the works.
She'd try to use legal lingo she remembers from suits 😂
Like Roxie Hart in Chicago where she collapses and says she’s pregnant! That would be great! I need this drama in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is lovely but in an earlier thread re MeAgain and the Hubb Kitchen, wasn't it said that a food hygiene certificate was required?
They probably had the little ones making pasta, but in reality the stuff that got dished out was probably made in a professional kitchen, the one with all the safety certificates

or maybe the kids pushed the button on the food mixer! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She might have to as the case moves on.

So might her 5 imaginary friends. Though they need to be careful.

Yepppp, it's official! When reading this thread I must:
1) put monitor condom on phone (aka screen protector 😂😂)
2) bib on self so no spit gets on me
3) wear poise pad so don't pee my pants

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it me or does this sound like Meghan speak again?

and yes..( I paraphrase...) ‘we are surprised he does not feel dishonesty is relevant’ is SHADE
In spades! Obviously depends on who exactly is being (allegedly) dishonest

Reactions: 12
The response! Appears to be throwing some shade at the judge!
"Honesty and integrity"? What would she know about either?

I actually got really upset talking to a friend about this earlier this evening. If Thomas Markle has to take a transatlantic flight in his state of health and be confronted by his own daughter in court, who knows what the effect on his weak heart may be. She might end up with blood on her hands.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
2669F282-B58E-4D21-8FD4-40C6CA566C76.png

I’ve only just discovered what doxxing means but if this is true then the Mail must have proof of this? Invading other people’s privacy? Surely not.....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 121117
I’ve only just discovered what doxxing means but if this is true then the Mail must have proof of this? Invading other people’s privacy? Surely not.....
I'm confused (it happens easily and quite regularly 🤦🏻‍♀️), so is this saying TP, Is literally to or.....I'm confused.

Oh. That’s a boring answer. I was hoping for something sleazy.
I'm sorry, Love.......😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.