Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the price has gone up, and it’s only available on 11August. (As opposed to June) When the whole RF will be at Balmoral on holiday. She’s such a witch.
I take it the Harkles are not planning on accepting their invitation to go.
11th August? That's my first wedding anniversary.

TOO bleeping FAR, MEG!

Keep thriving and washing 😉
I kept thinking of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
these pics were already in public domain so no need for release last night for newspaper inclusion.
Its very subtle saying, “we don’t have any new or recent pics of the baby and PC hasn’t seen him for months, so here’s some from his christening you’ve already seen anyway”
Exactly. Those are probably the only photos they have of him. 😢

Reactions: 10
If I was meagains father,I'd be very wary of any invitation to play happy families ATM,cos any one with half a brain knows she's desperate to win the court case,so really needs him on side.she will just drop him asap after,as is her usual behaviour and I don't think a narc leopard changes its spots.

book.the Q should actually buy one and keep it for the divorce court,then read excepts,like H and Thomas... meeagain will definitely have a hot (royal) flush then..
KTAW❤😘🤗
It would be interesting to see what happens re Thomas Markle. he is already on record as saying that he gave the letter to the papers willing and happily. So if he ends up being bought off and changing his tune, who is going to believe him?
Ive no idea of the strict legality of anything, but in a way, the DM could create a story how helpful they had been, because their actions had effected a reconciliation between father and daughter!! So they are they good guys....again a win win situation!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.